• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

DMczaf

Tonight I found out really dumb choreography is not exclusive to Arrow.

ib0MHF3Ku5DNxd.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Don't know if this was posted or not.

WWE 2k15 DLC
Accelerator

Players will gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game (excluding downloadable content);
The Accelerator will be available for a suggested price of $1.99.
2K Showcase: One More Match

Story focused on the rivalry between WWE Superstars Randy Orton and Christian in 2011;
Playable WWE Superstars: Christian, Randy Orton, Edge, Mark Henry and Sheamus;
Playable arenas from 2011: SmackDown®, Extreme Rules®, Over the Limit® and Capitol Punishment®;
2K Showcase: One More Match will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.
2K Showcase: Hall of Pain

Story focused on top matches for WWE Superstar Mark Henry;
Playable WWE Superstars: Mark Henry, Big Show, Kane, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Sheamus, The Great Khali, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan and Ryback;
Playable arenas: SmackDown (2011), Vengeance® (2011) and WrestleMania® 29;
2K Showcase: Hall of Pain will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.
2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior

Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior;
Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant and Sgt. Slaughter;
Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man, Rick Rude, Macho King and Colonel Mustafa;
Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker and Hunter Hearst Helmsley;
Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice and General Adnan;
Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam® (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night’s Main Event XXIV and Madison Square Garden®;
2K Showcase: Path of the Warrior will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.
WCW Pack

Playable WCW Superstars: Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal, Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page and Lex Luger;
The WCW Pack will be available for a suggested price of $7.99.
NXT Arrival

Playable NXT Superstars: JBL, Adam Rose and The Ascension (Konnor and Victor);
Playable NXT Diva: Emma;
NXT Arrival will be available for a suggested price of $6.99.
New Moves Pack

Moves Pack: More than 30 new moves, including an alternate version of Sister Abigail (performed from the ring corner and made popular by Bray Wyatt) and Multiple Gut Wrenches (made popular by Cesaro);
The New Moves Pack will be available for a suggested price of $3.99.
Finlay and Regal is cool.
I have my doubts about how Rude and Bam Bam will look since they got nothing to scan like the others. wtf at Sid being a manager but not playable

DMczaf

Playable WCW Superstars: Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal, Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page and Lex Luger;
The WCW Pack will be available for a suggested price of $7.99.

Bam Bam main evented a damn Wrestlemania, damn it!

One of the more interesting topics was the major differences between management, with Vince McMahon in control, and now Triple H taking over more of the business.

“I saw the transition between Vince’s regime and Hunter’s regime. We all saw that coming. We saw how the older guys that had been there before just got pushed back. Sheamus, Wade Barrett, del Rio – and granted, most of us were Laurenaitis boys. We were his projects. At that time we were the last of the people that, if we had issues, we would speak about it. Now, if you speak up, it’s ‘oh you’re complaining? OK, you’re off the house shows.’ If you’re not one of his little toys, you don’t really matter. I love the Wyatt’s, but how many times do you have to see them on RAW? Same with The Shield; you don’t have to see them every other segment! You still have 40 other guys on the roster that are waiting for a spot.”
The only presumed "pet project" of Triple H I dislike is Adam Rose. The man looks and acts like he has Hepatitis and is willing to share, has a whole entourage of implied ecstasy-popping promiscuous partygoers straight out of Anthrocon, yet I'm supposed to cheer for him. "Having a good time" isn't enough to make a heroic character. Make him a heel, at least.

Hasney

I'm all for a re-post featuring the glory that is a playable Christian showcase. I've not been this happy since that Road to Wrestlemania mode of his.

"I think I know you"

One of the more interesting topics was the major differences between management, with Vince McMahon in control, and now Triple H taking over more of the business.

The only presumed "pet project" of Triple H I dislike is Adam Rose. The man looks and acts like he has Hepatitis and is willing to share, has a whole entourage of implied ecstasy-popping promiscuous partygoers straight out of Anthrocon, yet I'm supposed to cheer for him. "Having a good time" isn't enough to make a heroic character. Make him a heel, at least.

I'd rather hang out with Adam Rose than you. So that makes him a babyface. At least he'd have some fun with those "promiscous partygoers."

KissVibes

Banned
2K Showcase: One More Match

Story focused on the rivalry between WWE Superstars Randy Orton and Christian in 2011;
Playable WWE Superstars: Christian, Randy Orton, Edge, Mark Henry and Sheamus;
Playable arenas from 2011: SmackDown®, Extreme Rules®, Over the Limit® and Capitol Punishment®;
2K Showcase: One More Match will be available for a suggested price of $9.99.

OH GO FUCK YOURSELF 2K GAMES.

You're going to make me buy this fucking game. You fucking bastards.

Why don't you just announce ten years of Christian DLC for WWE games. Force my hand into buying WWE games until my death.

Hasney

Miz introduced Sheamus and then Sandow came out dressed as him, then Sheamus comes out later. He's still with Miz!

Aiii

So not worth it

The look on Triple H's face is priceless... "Look at me, I got all the indie darlings working for me now, muahahahahahaha."

That's six years of WrestleMania burials right there.

On the subject of inter gender wrestling can anyone point out a match where the woman doesn't do a Tornado DDT and a Swinging Hurricanrana? I think I see those two spots in every man vs woman match now.

I don't recall Del Rey doing those, but I'm sure I can be proved wrong.

So after months of bitchin, most of you marky marks are not only getting 2K15 day one, but are getting the season pass as well. Just like when you said you wouldn't re-up to the Network.

Absolutely amazing.

iqgYQSmr0Jpff.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
I think most people have been brutally honest in that their expectations were low, but they would probably be getting 2k15 anyways, so that's some revisionist bullshit right there Bionic.

strobogo

Banned
2K15: The new scans and graphical updates are only for Xbone/PS4. The hyped My Career mode is only for Xbone/PS4. Gameplay overhaul is only on Xbone/PS4. Yet, they're still selling the 360/PS3 version at full price despite not having any of the features being used in the hype materials. There is nothing in the 2 trailers released that say any of that. A lot of kids are going to have their parents get 2K15 for PS3/360 and then find out none of the cool shit is in their version that their parents paid full price for.

ib08VVlryJvPVa.gif

Hasney

2K15: The new scans and graphical updates are only for Xbone/PS4. The hyped My Career mode is only for Xbone/PS4. Gameplay overhaul is only on Xbone/PS4. Yet, they're still selling the 360/PS3 version at full price despite not having any of the features being used in the hype materials. There is nothing in the 2 trailers released that say any of that. A lot of kids are going to have their parents get 2K15 for PS3/360 and then find out none of the cool shit is in their version that their parents paid full price for.

ib08VVlryJvPVa.gif

They won't care. I believe Christians showcase is still available for purchase on the last generation of consoles.

strobogo

Banned
GAF gonna GAF. Someone makes a thread about Zach Galifianakis dropping a bunch of weight and the first page is full of "he needs a better suit, he needs to learn how to tie a tie, he looks like shit".

The same GAF that has people saying it is unreasonable for someone not to drink 3-4 sodas a day and it is mean to suggest that to someone.

Hasney

Not I. No Network, no WWE2K15! Aw yeah! Livin' the good life!

Unfortunatley, I don't think a TNA fan can justify themselves to Bionic unless they sacrifice something in the name of Lord Sina.

TNA has no vidya game. No Network either, literally.

It has 3 vidya games! They don't just stop existing! ... Even if 2 of them are on mobile.

EDIT: Actually, I just remembered that the 2D iOS one was actually pretty fun to boot.

tnawrestlingreview4-620x.jpg

tnawrestlingreview1-620x.jpg

Gonzalez

Banned
In a different context completely. The story is ZG lost a ton of weight and all people can focus on is how shitty his suit fits and how badly tied his tie is.

It doesn't matter. If you're going to tell someone to B.A. Star, then you better make sure U.R.A. Star yourself!

strobogo

Banned
It doesn't matter. If you're going to tell someone to B.A. Star, then you better make sure U.R.A. Star yourself!

I ISA* to everyone except people who don't support breast cancer awareness and support. Or general misogynists. Or Young Bucks fans.

People talk about how bad WWE music has been in the last decade or so, but I guess they forgot the New Generation. Have a hog farmer? His entrance is squealing pigs. Have a dentist? His music is drilling over and over. Have a dude named Diesel? His music is a truck engine idling and horn blowing. Have a plumber? His music is a toilet flushing. Have a Jewish wrestler? His music is Hava Nagila. Have a black guy? Generic 90s rap beats. Have a minotaur? His music is mooing.

Top Bottom