• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Hasney

Yeah, I just use HDLoader, obviously it's more convenient. I think the network adapter used to go for a higher price but not anymore, ebay's flooded with them if you don't mind a used item.

I think the only fiddly bit I remember was getting a PS1 game and memory card and injecting something into it to run a newer version of HDLoader for better compatibility. But other than that, if all your games work, it's easy enough to just stick with the self-booting disc you can buy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fellas! We made it to Hawaii!

I took WrassleGAF's advise and bought The Death of WCW for the ol' Kindle. It definitely made the nine or so hours in the air more bearable. Thanks!

Anyway, I woke up at 3:30 AM local time and now I'm patiently awaiting the sunrise (in about an hour) to go swim in the ocean! Woooo!

In the immortal words of Kona Crush: Chaka, brah! (I have no idea what that means or how to spell it...)

Hang ten brother. Get your ass to Magnum PI's Kamehameha Club and enjoy some drinks with Rick and TC.

Its really something how often threads about baldness pop up on OT. Going through my 20s I do think the most jarring thing was realizing that friends were losing hair and my own brush with it (shock loss, went over it a few OTs back).

Oh I still have a full head, you baldies.

Growing up watchin' wrassling I never really got used to the idea of people's hair changing. Hulk was always bald on top, Austin was always shaved, Bret was always wet and stringy, the rock was always short and neat, Edge and Jericho always had manes. And they all had to be way older than I was!

Wasn't prepared to see the subject brought up so often.

So punk totally got implants after mania againt taker riigghhhtttt. ?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
In no particular order:

Stevie Ray (per request. He drove a sweet Taurus)

Jeff Jarrett (SLAP Nuts)

JACK Victory (sweet headband)

Antonio Inoki (magic invigorating SLAP)

New JACK (I am from Philadelphia)

Honorable mention: Dr. D. (Stossel slap)

You're great. I wish you a long a fruitful career! That poor BronsonLee lives in Philly too. WRASSLEGAF MEETUP (he will beg though)

Hasney

¡HarlequinPanic!;134447297 said:

AJ was never going to marry some balding skinny fat ass scrub, so something had to change.

bjork

I took WrassleGAF's advise and bought The Death of WCW for the ol' Kindle. It definitely made the nine or so hours in the air more bearable. Thanks!

Anyway, I woke up at 3:30 AM local time and now I'm patiently awaiting the sunrise (in about an hour) to go swim in the ocean! Woooo!

In the immortal words of Kona Crush: Chaka, brah! (I have no idea what that means or how to spell it...)

Ah, I'm jealous and will be living vicariously through you. Whereabouts in Hawaii?

Gonzalez

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;134447297 said:

Dude just has a "Maturing hairline".

I'm about to go bald though, and I was a little upset about it at first. But then I thought about wearing Hogan style bandanas when the inevitable happens. So now I have a positive outlook about the future of my dome.

jred2k

I'm about to go bald though, and I was a little upset about it at first. But then I thought about wearing Hogan style bandanas when the inevitable happens. So now I have a positive outlook about the future of my dome.

Hogan style anything should never be something that you consider.

kiguel182

I also call my hairline "mature" but I'm only fooling myself. It will disappear sooner rather than later.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Down with gamersgate and up with ✝COLD NECKL▲CE✝

✝COLD NECKL▲CE✝ - the only band in 2014 that's colder than the necklace you wear on your throat

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
KOF has always had better characters than any other fighting game, bar none. Even SvC Chaos is great from a characterization perspective

Ladies

iDovlGl.jpg

bjork

KOF has always had better characters than any other fighting game, bar none. Even SvC Chaos is great from a characterization perspective

KOF doesn't have Skullomania. Skullomania should be huge here. He wears a skeleton costume and does flippy indie moves and shit.

Skullomania couldn't draw a dime. I only know him because EX3 was bundled with PS2's along with fellow launch reject, Kessen.

It was the only way I could get my hands on one during year one.

Emulation is legit if you own the game, right? Isn't that how it works? Definitely much easier to get saves for FPR on an emulator than all the bullshit to go through on a physical PS2.

Afraid not due to the reliance on dumped BIOS for PS2. But no one cares about that aspect except GameFAQs.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
TMF status in KOF:

Goro Daimon
Takuma Sakazaki
Saisyu Kusanagi
Heidern
Clark
Yamazaki

StevieWhite

Emulation is legit if you own the game, right? Isn't that how it works? Definitely much easier to get saves for FPR on an emulator than all the bullshit to go through on a physical PS2.

If you download a save, you miss out on all the great English bios and names. Wouldn't you rather be "The Genocide" Raven Gush instead of "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash?

Unfortunatley, I don't think a TNA fan can justify themselves to Bionic unless they sacrifice something in the name of Lord Sina.

It has 3 vidya games! They don't just stop existing! ... Even if 2 of them are on mobile.

EDIT: Actually, I just remembered that the 2D iOS one was actually pretty fun to boot.

tnawrestlingreview1-620x.jpg

What an accurate arena for TNA in 2014. How prophetic.

jmdajr

Must be nice. Enjoy!

Top Bottom