• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

DMczaf

Let's discuss the best way to introduce TMF status to people on gaming-side. Should we start with doing TMF November on our avs?

DeanMalenko.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's Nashvember. It's been agreed by the majority. Besides, have you seen the man's hair? It's incredible. So much volume.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dean Malenko is so that mother fucker it's unreal.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tenryu is TMF.

Really, though, Japan has a surfeit of TMF's. Especially grumpy old ones, which I think is the no.1 thing American wrestling lacks.

Tenryu might be the king of TMFs in the land of the rising sun in the 90s. Norton notwithstanding of course.

Kevin Nash is classic TMF

Honestly I don't see it with Nash, I really don't. There's nothing he's done that even suggests he's TMF

I really think you guys should make a Nash thread in OT, so the whole forum can bask in his awesomeness
and to save me having to scroll past all that shit

And then, Shibata.

xo2FOYv.jpg

I was wearing hoodies late 90s, I remember it well. It was this black PUMA hoodie. It was warm as hell. It was the natural successor to the old tatty green jumper that mysteriously vanished one day. Aww green jumper where did you go :( I had that thing for years, it was like 5 sizes too big but I grew into eventually. People called me Cloughie and I had no idea what it meant, but now I understand.

Maybe you can make an OT for those European indy fed viral marketings you do

Viral marketing implies payment of some kind. I do that shit for free because, and this may seem strange to someone as jaded as you, I enjoy the promotions in question and think they deserve more people watching them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Shibata is great, just not TMF to me. Not seasoned enough.

And cmon DiscoJon, Konnor isn't TMF at all. I'm not CRAZY.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
But you're implying that the other Acsention goof is a MFer? Yeah, okay.

And Shibata not seasoned enough? Riiiiight.

He's not. He looks like a babby. TMFs have to look like suburban dads.

Viktor's a sidekick, not a real wrestler.

Top Bottom