• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Gonzalez

Banned
I think someone was asking earlier who the TMF of gaming was...

haggar0106-610.jpg

[/QUOTE]

He had to team up with his daughters lowlife junkie boyfriend to rescue her. If it was just him, and ninja Guy I would say yes. But since the first SNES version had Cody instead, then I say no.

My nomination...
[QUOTE][IMG]http://www.game-art-hq.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Tommy-Vercetti_GTA-Vice-City-cartoon-by_patrick-brown.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I think Payday games are just as fun as L4D, if not even more. I don't see Battlefield: Cops and Robbers even coming close.

I have 0 desire to bother with Hardline considering Payday 2 content keeps coming and has a far superior soundtrack. Goddamn that soundtrack.

Plus the safe house with alllll the money you've accrued...that's just the best kind of vanity.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lol Solid Snake is nowhere near TMF status. take that shit back to the playground

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
MGS1 Snake is a TMF pioneer, the fuck you talking about? When he flirts with Mei Ling you have no choice but to say, "That motherfucker."

Still he's no Max Payne. That motherfucker.

Max Payne 2 and 3 is That Motherfucker

Solid Snake isn't at all. Naked Snake? Now we've got a case.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
nothing in a Mario game is TMF

all I've deduced is that you guys don't know what a TMF is. Stro help

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Missing the point of TMF again

gaming-side doesn't stand a chance. that thread is NOT getting made.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yall are picking goofy-ass, lame-ass dudes to be TMF. Luigi? The dude who does the limp noodle attack in goddamn Smash Bros? TMF is a way of life, not a death stare this one time in this kiddie racing game. TMF isn't hitting on a woman via a radio. TMF isn't Waluigi hamming it up.

TMF is serious shit. Those motherfuckers aren't TMF

It's kind of a short list, isn't it?

Arn
Dean
Hansen
Vader
Race

dudes like that.

honestly in my mind Vader isn't allowed in because he called himself a fat piece of shit and cried on a promo. leon white is SAWFT.

bjork

honestly in my mind Vader isn't allowed in because he called himself a fat piece of shit and cried on a promo. leon white is SAWFT.

Well sure, but in real life he beat up a police dog in the snow.

Also I love Bull Nakano. I might change the ol' avatar for that.

bjork

Real Ass Stone Cold is TMF

like "going to Brian Pillman's house and whipping a guy with a garden hose" kind of real ass, or "I drive a quad to the ring and drink beers because this is a wrestling show" real ass? Bonus points if you say ECW real ass

Gonzalez

Banned
like "going to Brian Pillman's house and whipping a guy with a garden hose" kind of real ass, or "I drive a quad to the ring and drink beers because this is a wrestling show" real ass? Bonus points if you say ECW real ass

Every Stone Cold is a TMF. Even the one that pretended for months to love Vince like a father, and had a sibling rivalry with Angle for his affections.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stone Cold? TMF? Would TMF ever talk about SHERRYS BERRIES

Top Bottom