• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

somedevil

Chances are, Impact gets the ad rates of shows that do half the viewers. So, even at 1m viewers, it's not viewed as such. Same reason WWE didn't get as big of increase as predicted.

Did they get any money for promoting the makers of these donuts?:

jbl3EEEtAjA5jO.jpg

You don't have a New Scotland, New Wales or New Northern Ireland, though.

Also, have I imagined it, or is bean breath posting a lot less these days?

He quit WrassleGAF and went indie, posting OTs now. I sort of miss him though.

KORAN KORNER WITH STRO 10/16/2014
[

Don't enter houses of those you aren't invited to. It's okay to enter empty/abandoned houses, though.
dcCJeUb.gif

That's vampires, silly.

Kaladin

Ouch. It just seems to me if TNA does sign another contract for a tv deal it will just make TNA a Zombie. Its already dead but somehow still alive and moving.

TNA is the cockroach Vince McMahon lets live because it provides him amusement as it scurries around and picks at his droppings.

JavyOO7

Let TNA die peacefully and have another promotion try its best shot at being an actual alternative to WWE. I don't think Jarrett's promotion is that alternative though...

joelseph

More noobie thoughts on WCW. I'm now up to Starrcade 95, Stings asymmetrical face paint is beyond annoying and he is not good on the mic. Yikes.

EC3, Samoa Joe, James Storm, Bobby Roode, Low-Ki could be decent additions. WWE roster is pretty full right now unless they fire some people though.

JavyOO7

In a perfect world, RAW and Smackdown would be an hour. Scrap Superstars, and just book strong shows for RAW, Smackdown, and Main Event.

Kaladin

In a perfect world, RAW and Smackdown would be an hour. Scrap Superstars, and just book strong shows for RAW, Smackdown, and Main Event.

Raw can be two hours, let it be the big flagship show. Give Smackdown an hour and make it focused on angles with some wrestling. Let Main Event be an hour with focus on one big showcase match of the week that wasn't featured elsewhere.

Striker

EC3, Samoa Joe, James Storm, Bobby Roode, Low-Ki could be decent additions. WWE roster is pretty full right now unless they fire some people though.
Depends what type of direction or character they'd get. Roster could be good but most of them are going nowhere. Like this past Raw had two title holders getting embarrassed by Ambose, Cena, and Orton; throw in Rollins and that's your 3 hour Raw. A bit ridiculous.

I noticed something while watching this week's NXT. They brought in Leva Bates to do the job to Carmella in her debut. Carmella had the hype and is attached to one of the most over acts in NXT, yet the crowd was chanting way more for Leva, who isn't even an NXT talent. Hoping her being used here is indicative of WWE being at least somewhat interested in her. They haven't signed any women in a while.

Ithil

I noticed something while watching this week's NXT. They brought in Leva Bates to do the job to Carmella in her debut. Carmella had the hype and is attached to one of the most over acts in NXT, yet the crowd was chanting way more for Leva, who isn't even an NXT talent. Hoping her being used here is indicative of WWE being at least somewhat interested in her. They haven't signed any women in a while.

Ryan Katz (NXT producer and the super hyped announcer from Wrestling Society X) said they liked Bates and might bring her back again. She's a little older than their usual signings, already in her 30s, but they do need to sign more indie women because the non-wrestling women like Carmella take a long time after signing to be ready, and the the NXT division is still scarce with Paige and Emma gone.

Carmella has been there for over a year and is only debuting now.

Ryan Katz (NXT producer and the super hyped announcer from Wrestling Society X) said they liked Bates and might bring her back again. She's a little older than their usual signings, already in her 30s, but they do need to sign more indie women because the non-wrestling women like Carmella take a long time after signing to be ready, and the the NXT division is still scarce with Paige and Emma gone.

Carmella has been there for over a year and is only debuting now.

I'm kind of surprised they haven't gone after Mia Yim. She's pretty young (25) and pretty damn good.

strobogo

Banned
Lies...End of Days was awesome. Gab bryne was the devil...that alone is 4 stars in itself.

Man, that movie sucks. Really hard to enjoy. I want to like it, but it is so flat and boring. I also blame that movie for nuGNR not taking off. Could have been a big hit for their new song if the movie hadn't been so shitty and under performing. Maybe. Probably not. Arnold with the pizza in a blender and the debut of OMG are the only highlights to me.

Top Bottom