• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Takayama no-sold being hit in the face a million times. He's TMF for sure

tumblr_ncbfxyTzwz1t3w7eio1_400.gif

Find me someone who no sells a shot to the nuts, friend. They don't exist.

HE'S A HUMAN TORNAAAAAADO

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nice to see some Rudy Ray Moore love in here. You ain't all bad, Bronson.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm going to help WWE with their tag team problem. Instead of making yet another comedy tag team/stable with Big E, Xavier, and Kofi. Take Big E away from them, sign Sekimoto and make Jurassic World Powers. It's timely, and you get an advertising deal.
0211b.jpg
Big-E-Langston-1278167.jpg

And all they do is throw dudes and lariat dudes. No goofball Big E's twitter. No WWE.com appearances on Cole & JBL because they're just there to wrassle and hurt people. And this is their theme

And they're managed by the ghost of Classy Freddie Blassie

Kayfabe Commentaries did a Timeline for the year 1981 with Rick Martel. When asked what the biggest difference between Vince Sr. and Vince Jr. was? Rick said Sr. played it safe and Jr. took risks.

Cagey

Banned
Prime Steiner Bros are insane. Their mass and cuts are ridiculous not to mention their talent in the ring. Definitely a physique I admire.

I watched some old Nitros a few weeks ago and realized I had forgotten how massive Scott was before his Big Poppa Pump days.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kayfabe Commentaries did a Timeline for the year 1981 with Rick Martel. When asked what the biggest difference between Vince Sr. and Vince Jr. was? Rick said Sr. played it safe and Jr. took risks.

Did you watch the whole thing? I never did, but I like Martel a LOT and would love to hear it unless it's a stinker.

Carnby

Who... That dude that got spilt punched in the nuts by Johnny Cage, and kicked off a cliff in under 5 minutes?

Now speaking of real TMF's...
2617534-jcage.jpg

This is the part where you agree with me.

That wasn't the real Goro. That was a bunch of ducks in a Goro suit.

StevieWhite

Takayama no-sold being hit in the face a million times. He's TMF for sure

Takayama may be the manliest person on the planet. Somehow, even when he got his ass kicked in shoot fights, he got manlier. Kaz Fujita choked him until he was blue, and somehow, Takayama looked more awesome because of it. Frye pummeled his face in, and we all respected him more. God among men.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Takayama may be the manliest person on the planet. Somehow, even when he got his ass kicked in shoot fights, he got manlier. Kaz Fujita choked him until he was blue, and somehow, Takayama looked more awesome because of it. Frye pummeled his face in, and we all respected him more. God among men.

That's how you put someone over. Both opponents look strong afterwards. John Cena could learn a lesson from Takayama!

DMczaf

Watching that Austin commentary, dude was such a ring general. You could tell he and Rock had great chemistry and trust in the ring.

And then he has to work with Jhon....

Austin's latest media reappearances with his podcast and the shows and stuff is great and he's hilarious but fuck I can't look past the Debra incident. :\

Would be nice if he were to become a regular advocate for a domestic violence support group or something.

Does Arrow qualify for TMF, or too emotional? Are TMFS allowed to show feelings other than "cool" or "seethingly pissed"?

Season 1 Ollie was a TMF
Season 2 Slade was TMF personified, even if he was a damn simp

So's I was watching a SST/Headshrinkers squash when this happened
bZALjSK.gif

FUUUUUUUUCK

That reminds me of Headshrinkers/Steiner at WM9 where Scott was supposed to take a double stun gun, and instead just flew ALL THE WAY TO THE FLOOR
...that was when I became a fan of pro wrestling

Alucard

Banned
So, is Cena just an MF and not a TMF? We need a counter to the TMF. Like...just a guy who's a pretentious dick or an indecisive twit or something.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
finally watching last nights NXT. I really enjoy Baron Corbin's entrance, the spotlight path and blinding light is really good. Smart picks.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
One thing I've noticed watching more WWF and my time spent watching WCW.

WCW/WWW seems to have a much more racially diverse crowd than WWF.

Fox318

Austin commentary was great.

Can't wait to see cena do that in the future.
UBjsRWb.gif

"I really wanted to sell this turnbuckle hit so I tried to knock myself out and break my arm. Nobody else in the industry wants to sell like me and it really shows here. The crowd popped so loud that the arena had to be evacuated because the sound reverberations almost collapsed the arena."

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Good news, AWF video quality is amazing.
Bad news, it's quality footage of Konan 2000.

Konan 2000 is so weird looking. It makes me uncomfortable.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
God damn there's so many washed up hasbeens in AWF. It's like the TNA of the 90s.

middle aged Cowboy Bob is pretty sweet though

"It doesn't matter if most of the audience hates him, we've given him a ton of fake championship reigns that no one remembers".

Does anyone remember ANYTHING about any of his 15 title reigns that doesn't revolve around someone else in said reign (like Punk, Edge, or Bryan)?

He had a belt that spun.

strobogo

Banned
KORAN KORNER WITH STRO 10/17/2014
GuPKWvo.jpg

Solomon had the jinn build the temple of Jeruslem. But he knew he would die before it was complete and he was afraid that the jinn would stop working if he died. So he prayed to hide his death. He died, but was kept leaning on his staff for a year, in which the jinn were too stupid to realize this dude was dead. During this time, a worm ate through the staff and his dead body fell over. The jinn realized he was dead, but kept building at the threat of immediate hell. There is also a story where he was so into his horses that he forgot to pray one night. The next day, he killed a ton of his horses for making him forget. But then he was given power to control the wind/weather as a consolation.
worm1dwicf.gif

To continue weird Solomon stories, one day he took over a city. He took the daughter of the king as his favorite. Because she was so sad over the death of her father, Solomon had the jinn create an image of her dad, which she and her maidens began to pray to. For allowing/encouraging this kind of idol worship, a devil was sent and he stole Solomon's super power ring. For the next 40 days, the devil took the place of Solomon and none of his followers recognized him. He just wandered around. The devil got bored of all of that and threw the ring into the ocean. A fish swallowed it. That fish was caught and the ring and kingdom were returned to Solomon again, who probably was really confused about a lot of things.
tumblr_mixgvejjz21qgzqnco1_250.gif

The city of Seba had a very successful trading route with Syria. These cunts dared to ask for an even bigger trading route. Allah sent a flood and ruined the city, which also ruined all the small cities along the trade route. Cunts were getting too greedy.

Allah is the Originator. THE OG.
296966583_456711.gif

We get the difference on fresh and salt water, encouraging people to not try to drink ocean water.

No burdened soul shall bear the burden of another burdened soul with a burden of a burdened soul that is burdened by burden.

It is possible that the loud noise that would kill people was Gabriel screaming.
5zvSd5u.jpg

Zaqqum is a tree with terribly bitter fruit that would grow in hell. There are actual trees with this name, but they don't have devil heads for fruit, nor do they boil in your stomach.
220px-The_tree_of_Zaqqum_%282012%29.jpg

Ismael was the one Abe was going to sacrifice, not Issac, but later in that same passage it says that Abe and Issac would be blessed with seed, one who is a believer and one who would do bad.

Jonah was a slave and ran away. Then he was swallowed by a fish, but because he was a believer, he wasn't digested and was puked out onto a beach, where he was sick, but recovered.
giphy.gif

Allah has a real issue either with or trying to understand why Arabs would call angels the "daughters of Allah". It seems to be both that it would mean he had kids, and that they chose it to be daughters instead of sons.

During the trials of Job, a devil told his wife that he'd return them to their previous wealth if she believed in him. She asked Job if she could do this. He said when he got through his trials and was strong again, he'd whip her 100 times. He prayed and Gabe showed up. Gabe told him to stomp his feet. Job did and a spring gushed up, which healed him and made his wife hot and young again. Gabe made him keep his word to whip his wife, but with palm tree leaves, which caused no pain.
7f8.gif

Allah gave to humans the 4 Cattle: Camel, oxen, goats, sheep.
7Sc478h.jpg

The Arabic Koran has no wickedness within it. In fact, it goes on to say that Islam is inherently and indeed specifically Arabic. For Arabs, By Arabs. The book wasn't sent down in other languages because it is an Arabic religion and translations wouldn't make sense. Sounds to me like I've been wasting my fucking time then. God damn it.

Allah is the same god that the Jews and Christians follow. "We have ours (book), you have yours (book). We have no arguments between us." But the next chapter, which comes right after Mohammed was chased out of Mecca, states, "And when ye meet those who misbelieve, then strike off their heads until ye have massacred them and bind them fast to the bonds". The book is generally arranged by length, not dates. The earliest messages were really short. As Islam was being spread, Mo's messages got longer and longer and more meandering and angry. The beginning messages really had nothing about fearing Allah or killing nonbelievers. Then he gets kicked out of Mecca and suddenly everyone must die. It seemed to be pretty peaceful until then, and then Mo went bonkers (or was told to be, I guess) and decided to start killing anyone who challenged him or didn't follow him.
kLjQftr.gif

Good news for all of you, I only have 100 pages left, which means I only have 1 or 2 posts of this stuff left.
tumblr_nahfjxHeIM1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Top Bottom