• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Michael Hayes is wrestling in this AWF match, and Terry Taylor keeps ripping on him on commentary. About all the weight he's gained and about how Michael Hayes is 'totally up to date' by doing a moonwalk in 1994.

strobogo

Banned
Michael Hayes is wrestling in this AWF match, and Terry Taylor keeps ripping on him on commentary. About all the weight he's gained and about how Michael Hayes is 'totally up to date' by doing a moonwalk in 1994.

ibbYcH59Mn5xiB.gif

I watched that match the other day

Those motherfuckers;

pVM3Mbh.png

Even with two artificial knees, Stan's TMF for life. Sunny, your thread was disappointing - did I miss the "soccer sucks, here's why" thread, or haven't you posted it yet?

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Marche is totally a that motherfucker candidate.

Uses a giant pizza cutter for a weapon, no sells his friends happiness to go back to their shitty real world existence just because this awesome fantasy world is "fake". Dreams are for babbies, get back to your friendless/crippled/drunk dead beat daddy and dead mommy world you hosers.

Omega

Banned

Uses a giant pizza cutter for a weapon, no sells his friends happiness to go back to their shitty real world existence just because this awesome fantasy world is "fake". Dreams are for babbies, get back to your friendless/crippled/drunk dead beat daddy and dead mommy world you hosers.

sounds more like an asshole than TMF

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Questionable source after you got me to play that Senran Kagura bullshit.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Questionable source after you got me to play that Senran Kagura bullshit.

HEH. I like SK Burst a lot and I find the T&A to be the least significant part of the game. It's a very decent 2D ninja brawler with a shockingly well written script for the type of game it is. I can see why people wouldn't like it though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
HEH. I like SK Burst a lot and I find the T&A to be the least significant part of the game. It's a very decent 2D ninja brawler with a shockingly well written script for the type of game it is. I can see why people wouldn't like it though.

That game put me to goddamn sleep. No depth to that gameplay at all. At least it was only $20...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That game put me to goddamn sleep. No depth to that gameplay at all. At least it was only $20...

Some of the later stages get BRUTAL. Two-three hits and you're dead against enemies who can stun you for long enough for that to happen and I really liked it.

I only found the game to be passable in terms of game play until I learned about Yin mode, then it became something better.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well, looks like people will start gettin the TMF picture soon. I see it'll be easier to make popular than legit shook was.

tm24

Wooo! PWG tonight! I guess i'll be on twitter for that so prepare for that

World Championship Title Match
Kyle O'Reilly (Champion) vs. Roderick Strong (Challenger)

World Tag Team Championship Title Match
World's Cutest Tag Team (Candice LeRae & Joey Ryan - Champions) vs. Johnny Gargano & Chuck Taylor (Challengers)

Singles Match
Adam Cole vs. Trevor Lee

Tag Team Match
ACH & AR Fox vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

Singles Match
Biff Busick vs. Tommaso Ciampa

Singles Match
Cedric Alexander vs. Bobby Fish

Singles Match
Brian Cage vs. Uhaa Nation

Anth0ny

What is the point in steelbooks for blurays? It just seems like paying way extra for packaging that takes up extra space.

I have a couple because some standard blu ray covers are weird, awful, photoshopped garbage. Steelbooks usually are a bit more stylized. Also, in Canada, they usually cost the same, maybe $4 more for a steelbook.

I have like 8 steelbooks total, only for some of my favorite movies. Also, they have to look cool or else fuck it.

Basically, if you don't care at all about how the case looks, there is no point at all. I'm just weird.

Slowly making my way through BOLA, on to AJ vs Myers, it's a shame the live reports (and the fans) totally shit on Myers, I'm not convinced he'd fit in PWG full time, but I'm quite enjoying the match, and it's by no means the shitshow the reports implied.

EDIT: OK, the finish was a total fuckup, but it looked like AJ fell if we're going to start blaming people.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;134791348 said:
just buying it to read the articles, are you.

It is though! I was shocked! I bought the game because I wanted another brawler and a little jiggle isn't that bad and only then did I find out that roughly one third of the game is a visual novel.

Also Playboy does have decent articles and mainly fake tittied bleach blonds which I don't particularly care for. This thread reminds me of that Vinnie Mac article from awhile ago, quite fascinating look on the man.

Cena/Orton currently the planned main event of HIAC, just in case people genuinely thought/hoped for a second Rollins was main-eventing a WWE PPV in 2014

strobogo

Banned
Cena/Orton currently the planned main event of HIAC, just in case people genuinely thought/hoped for a second Rollins was main-eventing a WWE PPV in 2014

That's good for all the people who have to work or go to school early Monday morning. Get a head start on heading home from the arena or get an extra 40 minutes of sleep.

If the damn WWE Champion couldn't main event over Cena vs. Laurinaitis, I don't know why anyone would think Ambrose or Rollins would main event over Cena.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Devil's Favorite Dentist, the Dentist Kane.

Also I love how people in this thread praise the shit out of some old ass surly Japanese dudes but turn their nose up at the American version, GGG, who kicks ass and takes names each and every week in 2014.

Hasney

I kind of wish WWE had rankings like TNA tried. I hate the concept generally, but right now, WWE needs all the help it can get to make their matches matter.

strobogo

Banned
The Devil's Favorite Dentist, the Dentist Kane.

Also I love how people in this thread praise the shit out of some old ass surly Japanese dudes but turn their nose up at the American version, GGG, who kicks ass and takes names each and every week in 2014.

It's because Kane is boring, doesn't knock the shit out of anyone ever, and is a jobber.

Top Bottom