• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

vampirefucking?

Pic unrelated.

WD2W6Mq.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think we'll EVER be rid of the "torrie wilson bra and panties" search term.

I like smash but despite playing a lot of fighters I've always been rubbish at it. I really have no idea how to safely approach opponents, always eat a smash attack or a throw everytime I get close to my friends

Not that it matters, mortal kombat X had another reveal today, looks better and better.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;132583301 said:
I like smash but despite playing a lot of fighters I've always been rubbish at it. I really have no idea how to safely approach opponents, always eat a smash attack or a throw everytime I get close to my friends

Not that it matters, mortal kombat X had another reveal today, looks better and better.

Sure does. Also I don't know why anyone would want to play Smash on a shitty 3DS. Desperation I guess.

Vylash

¡HarlequinPanic!;132583301 said:

Smash and Persona 4 Arena are honestly the only fighters i can stand, with the former being the only one that i can play for years and years, i absolutely do not understand people who play tons of fighting games

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Smash and Persona 4 Arena are honestly the only fighters i can stand, with the former being the only one that i can play for years and years, i absolutely do not understand people who play tons of fighting games

Some of us aren't led around by our creepy dicks. Not saying you are, but there's a lot of Persona people...

WHAT'S THIS ABOUT PERSONA I HEARD PERSONA

PERSONA

Persona's funny, I ignored it for ages because of the animu bullshit, but then ended up liking the story and character progression more than the actual RPG gameplay which, tbh, was kinda tedious. Also, Teddie is probably the worst character in the history of everything.

Persona's funny, I ignored it for ages because of the animu bullshit, but then ended up liking the story and character progression more than the actual RPG gameplay which, tbh, was kinda tedious. Also, Teddie is probably the worst character in the history of everything.

Yeah, Persona's story is aces. The anime stuff is dumb as are most of the social links, but when it's good, it's real good.

...You just couldn't bear Teddie, could ya

Naw sometimes its nice to get a little bit of that animu friendship is love/power bullshit. Feels good. I liked P4 a lot (didn't care for 3).

However five years on and a huge amount of milking later and atlus has effectively killed my interest in the series. Arena's a lot of fun to play but I can't say I have any real interest in Persona 5.

Sephzilla

Yeah, that's a pretty messed up thread all round. But people don't help themselves by not thinking before clicking submit...

Yeah I agree some of those posts are a little bit of poor taste. But it sure feels like mods are getting a little too sensitive.

Browny

Banned
I'm not sure how I managed to miss "is hbk holding cena's dick f"...

Probably too excited at searching for Vader 1995 wcw
being berried by Hoak Hogan :-(

Edit: Hasneeeeeeey...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The actual gameplay is such dogshit, sadly.

XenoRaven

I get it, but let's not pretend like it's impossible that a 16 year old male would enjoy banging two attractive teachers.

Sephzilla

I get it, but let's not pretend like it's impossible that a 16 year old male would enjoy banging two attractive teachers.

yeah, that's the thing that kind of gets me. Depending on the crime a 16 year old could be tried as an adult under the justification that he or she was old enough to know what they were doing. But when he nails two (admittedly kind of good looking) teachers suddenly he's a young angel who doesn't know any better. It's the lack of consistency that bugs me above all else.

anyways wrestling

yeah, that's the thing that kind of gets me. Depending on the crime a 16 year old could be tried as an adult under the justification that he or she was old enough to know what they were doing. But when he nails two (admittedly kind of good looking) teachers suddenly he's a young angel who doesn't know any better. It's the lack of consistency that bugs me above all else.
The reason they get off light is that it's seen as an abuse of power. If they weren't teachers, no-one would care. (Well, the parents might still press charges, but I guarantee the sentence would be more lenient)

Bowser

Possible plans for Rusev following Big Show:
feud with Sheamus for the U.S. Title

I would enjoy those matches - they'd probably work stiff as fuck against each other.

Sephzilla

I would enjoy those matches - they'd probably work stiff as fuck against each other.

Rusev should have gone after that belt like 2 months ago by now.

Win the belt, rename it the Soviet Championship, retire the belt.

Browny

Banned

I wonder if
Sheamus
will be Putin him over?

*calls taxi, gets coat*

strobogo

Banned
As weird as that thread is to have so many people not understand a teacher banging a student is always wrong or that it could seriously fuck up a 16 year old even if he enjoyed it, the weirdest sexual topic of the week is the pedo hunter thread. It's full of people defending pedos against being publicly shamed because they need help and treatment. What are these pedos doing to get their public shaming? Approaching what they think are 11 year olds in chat rooms unprovoked and trying to meet with them to bang. Active predators. Not people fighting their urges and trying to get help. In fact, the opposite of that. But fuck that guy for putting pedos on blast like that. So mean.

Ithil

Alex Riley is a particularly appalling commentator. He somehow manages to not bring a single positive whatsoever. At least King or JBL sometimes say something funny.
He somehow manages to confuse himself into claiming, really loudly that Adrian Neville has more to lose by losing the NXT title and getting a rematch, than Tyson Kidd does losing a title opportunity that means he's banned from ever challenging again.

Top Bottom