• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Supercard is great, but fuck I still haven't gotten an ultra rare diva. Shit is annoying.

If it wasn't for the ladder SR Paige cards, I'd still have been stuck with a rare Eva Marie until my last KOTR win a few days ago when I pulled a pair of Epic Stephanies. And I had reached Legendary tier already on Exhibition at that point.

ORALLE

By9dUWoCIAE3lW9.jpg

Raw64life

Supercard is great, but fuck I still haven't gotten an ultra rare diva. Shit is annoying.

I got lucky by getting a pair of Ultra Rare Nikki Bellas in my 3rd UR KOTR. Once you get past Ultra Rare you just need to be doing KOTRs constantly because you're not going to get shit from exhibition matches.

Ricardo Rodriguez on his WWE departure:
Well, it wasn’t just one thing. It was a serious of events that I was like ah, just screw it. A lot of was they had nothing for me. Del Rio and I kept pitching ideas to bring us back together. We thought we did pretty well together and we eventually knew they were going to split us up. One day they came up to us and told us ‘Okay this is what we are doing’. We’re like oh ok, thank you. It wasn’t just that though they had issues with money, I wasn’t making money anymore. If you talk to anyone from WWE they will tell you that you make your money on house shows and not on TV, your money is on the house show. I got unofficially sent down and I got hurt by one of their football players and I got punished for it, which I weird and I took all these things into consideration and I realized this is not fun for me. I have been an extra for WWE and they know what I do backstage. Regal and I were running the tryouts for the extras so there is nobody in the world can I tell me I never had passion for wrestling. I was always the 1st person in the ring. WWE in a weird way made me hate wrestling so I got very bitter and I realized I got to stop this and I realized it was the company. So I woke up and said I am not coming in. Yeah I called the office and told them I am not coming in; I want a release.

Ricardo addressing the rumor that Triple H called him names:
I am a little bigger; I am not fat by all means. With my lucha background, I can do flips, front flips, back flips, 450′s, shooting stars, and all that (explicative); Yeah so when I was working with the tryouts and being extras. We would do spots and I would flip around and take bumps like a clothesline and shooting stars. Triple H would call me a bumblebee; I was in Puerto Rico not too long ago and I saw Savio Vega and he used to call him a bumblebee and then I found out he called Super Crazy a bumblebee. He was a referring to an American guy doing flips. He would always make this comment about me being Mexican and Del Rio being Mexican. I and Del Rio use to call ourselves stupid names but when someone else would call us those names we would go whoa hold the (explicative) up.

Ricardo on working with Alberto Del Rio, and the negative effect of their split:
I agree and I think Del Rio would agree as well. We talked about it and after we broke up we made pitches to the office to get us back together because we knew. As for wrestling, Del Rio he is an A-Class (explicative) wrestler. You can’t have a bad match with Del Rio but when it came down to segments and promo’s and stuff and we felt like there was something missing; when they put me with RVD that was awkward. They told me when I showed up at the area ‘Hey you are with RVD tonight’ I was like hey whatever puts me back on TV. For Del Rio English is his 2nd language he was still learning. I knew when he got stuck and he would pause and me being a spot monkey I would remember the promos and help him. Even in the matches I would tell him or tell his opponent hey, do this and do that and go to the corner and such and such. I would do that because I am a spot monkey. When they broke us up, we would still hang out and drive together and WWE would tell us to stop driving together; which was awkward because I only made that friendship with Del Rio.

Classic HHH

Aiii

So not worth it
I put UFC on series link, it feels like there's an event every weekend now. When did that happen? I have to keep deleting them from Sky+

They have Fight Night now and what not, but I skip those unless there's matches that get rave reviews, just watch the numbered PPV's really.

So weird that dudes think women turn into hags when they get close to 40. Having a good diet and exercising will make just about anyone look good for a long time. HHH and Steph are both in better shape now than they were 15 years ago. You can't do that without a great diet and exercise plan. Of course she looks good. Of course he looks good. Most people tend to look good when they don't abuse their bodies with drugs, smokes, booze, and bad food.

Straight Shooting:
i know a lot of 40 year old hags.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny, did you see all that free Sims 4 patch stuff?

Yeah! GHOSTS!

It's not a big deal to me but it'll be nice to see a pool. I...I don't play it much anymore thanks to Horizon to and Shadow of Mordor. Which is ok. Horizon though, god damnnnnnnn

Carnby

Richardo's experience sounds miserable. If only he had a more positive outlook at the WWE.

#notallmanagers

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yeah! GHOSTS!

It's not a big deal to me but it'll be nice to see a pool. I...I don't play it much anymore thanks to Horizon to and Shadow of Mordor. Which is ok. Horizon though, god damnnnnnnn

It'll give me a reason to include it in the Halloween times. Something other than Costume Quest 2. Mordor continues to not impress me very much.

jred2k

It'll give me a reason to include it in the Halloween times. Something other than Costume Quest 2. Mordor continues to not impress me very much.

I'm pretty disappointed with how boring it is. The map deceives you into thinking there is a lot of stuff to do, but it's so repetitive. I'm still fairly early on in the game so I'm hoping it gets more enjoyable as I unlock some more abilities and have some more options with the combat.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Mordor's ok. I wasn't expecting an all-combat Assassin's Creed, though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
At least AC has some cool locations though. Nothing in here is interesting to look at or explore.

Doesn't help any that my interest in straight up fantasy is only for RPGs though. And even with that, I'm picky. Like Witcher and Dragon Age are exciting to me, but even those are shown how much more I'd rather have a different setting with a different style of play as soon as I see things like Cyberpunk or the idea of a Mass Effect universe Dragon Age with more emphasis on customization and origins.

Mordor sounds okay, def not something to get new for me, too much other games this month.

Would love to see monolith get back to working on an original IP though, condemned and F.E.A.R. are among my favorites.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously, man. OT has always been worse. Only guys like Stro and Sunflower think Gaming is worse.

OT is more terrifying if you look into the eye of the storm.
Gaming is more ughhhhh if you look at Smash players discussing the color of Peach's panties.

OT has more real world implications of fuckery, gaming-side keeps it in their parents' basement and jerks off to it.

Alucard

Banned
ROH show coming up on Thursday, October 9th. Matches have been announced.

Bwu2-utCYAAnxNp.jpg

Jay Briscoe vs. "The Man Beast" Rhino (I guess Rhino got bored of TNA quickly)
Cedric Alexander vs. ACH (rematch of their Field of Honor encounter, which was very good)
Mark Briscoe vs. Roderick Strong (loser can't drink alcohol the whole evening)
Truth Martini and Jay Lethal vs. ReDRagon (What? Could be fun)

The event will be hosted by Adam Cole. Also,
Matt Taven
has returned and is now part of The Kingdom. I expect to see him at this show sporting The Kingdom's red and gold trunks. It could work.

“The note in last week’s issue about a nude photo of A.J. Lee leaking on the Internet was not correct,” Meltzer stated in this week’s issue. “It was a nude photo of a woman who greatly resembled A.J. Lee, similar face and same hairstyle clearly trying to look like her, but wasn’t her, so we apologize for the mistake.”

CLASSIC FUCKIN' MELTZER!!!

4LVW2fv.gif

joelseph

At least get the date right, man! It's not tomorrow night. It's on the 9th.

And sorry, but I just didn't see your post. :)

All good, just having some fun =)

And I hope I can get the dates right, I'm sitting in the front row =)

(I'm terrible with dates! lol)

Alucard

Banned
I'm working on a chant/song for The Kingdom. What ya'll think?

Sung to the tune of "Let if Be":

When I find myself in times of trouble
Maria comes and says to me
"Come and join The Kingdom
Oh save me, Matt Hardy

Save meee Matt Hardyyy
Saaave meee Matt Hardyyy

Come and join The Kingdom
Save meee Matt Hardyyyy!"

#AnimeShit?

Could be fun live?

jred2k

People who bitch about OT and Gaming just need to read the last five posts to realize WrassleGAF is without a leg to stand on.

Top Bottom