• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

That looks alright. SunnyMac can teach everyone next!

They really should just do the Benoit Workout though. I saw what that shit did to Daivari!

DMczaf

Does it come with photoshop to make your picture look like that as well?

EuphoricFriendlyCarp.gif

As weird as that thread is to have so many people not understand a teacher banging a student is always wrong or that it could seriously fuck up a 16 year old even if he enjoyed it, the weirdest sexual topic of the week is the pedo hunter thread. It's full of people defending pedos against being publicly shamed because they need help and treatment. What are these pedos doing to get their public shaming? Approaching what they think are 11 year olds in chat rooms unprovoked and trying to meet with them to bang. Active predators. Not people fighting their urges and trying to get help. In fact, the opposite of that. But fuck that guy for putting pedos on blast like that. So mean.
Didn't that get derailed because someone compared the negative perception of pedophiles to being black?

Toki767

Possible plans for Rusev following Big Show:
feud with Sheamus for the U.S. Title

I would enjoy those matches - they'd probably work stiff as fuck against each other.

So we aren't getting Rusev vs Cena until Wrestlemania then?

With Cena winning.

joelseph

Matches announced for tomorrow night's ROH unsactioned bachelor party

reDragon vs Jay Lethal and Truth Martini
ACH vs Cedric Alexander
Mark Briscoe vs Roderick Strong (no party stipulation)
Jay Briscoe vs "The Man Beast" Rhino

strobogo

Banned
So weird that dudes think women turn into hags when they get close to 40. Having a good diet and exercising will make just about anyone look good for a long time. HHH and Steph are both in better shape now than they were 15 years ago. You can't do that without a great diet and exercise plan. Of course she looks good. Of course he looks good. Most people tend to look good when they don't abuse their bodies with drugs, smokes, booze, and bad food.

Alucard

Banned
Stephanie is the most attractive woman in the WWE now that Kaitlyn's gone, so of course she looks good.

Hey, what about...

*thinks*

Yeah, she's the most attractive right now.

Runners-up:
Layla
Eva Marie

Umm...maybe Nikki? Or is it just the thickness that's clouding my judgment there?

I could probably be convinced to join the Wolfpac for October.
They were always better because I don't generally wear shirts that don't have wolves on them and it seems like they get that

JavyOO7

Tonight's NXT matches:

NXT Women's Championship: Charlotte vs Bayley

The Vaudevillains vs Jason Jordan and Tye Dillinger

Hideo Itami vs Viktor

Baron Corbin vs Troy McClain

NXT World Heavyweight Championship: Adrian Neville vs Tyson Kidd

Women's match should have been main event. Ah well...

As weird as that thread is to have so many people not understand a teacher banging a student is always wrong or that it could seriously fuck up a 16 year old even if he enjoyed it, the weirdest sexual topic of the week is the pedo hunter thread. It's full of people defending pedos against being publicly shamed because they need help and treatment. What are these pedos doing to get their public shaming? Approaching what they think are 11 year olds in chat rooms unprovoked and trying to meet with them to bang. Active predators. Not people fighting their urges and trying to get help. In fact, the opposite of that. But fuck that guy for putting pedos on blast like that. So mean.
I tie it with all the false accusation paranoia in rape threads. People who are creepy as fuck and know it, so they're afraid their behavior is too close. I assume the pedo defenders are the types with young waifus.

bjork

I never even got past super rare on supercard before I threw in the towel. The only card better than that I ever got was an Eva Marie. Ultra rare? Anyway, who the hell wants her card?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I never even got past super rare on supercard before I threw in the towel. The only card better than that I ever got was an Eva Marie. Ultra rare? Anyway, who the hell wants her card?

I'm up to Legendary+ on Exhibition and Epic in KOTR...I have a lot of time on my hands now looking for work after getting laid off again. :/

W1GyM8cl.jpg

bjork

I'm up to Legendary+ on Exhibition and Epic in KOTR...I have a lot of time on my hands now looking for work after getting laid off again. :/

W1GyM8cl.jpg

I think if I could pick who my card was, I'd be more into it. It's always cool to get an old guy from when I actually liked wrasslin, but then they will have shit stats. Miz was my best card for a long time, what am I supposed to do with that?

njean777

I think if I could pick who my card was, I'd be more into it. It's always cool to get an old guy from when I actually liked wrasslin, but then they will have shit stats. Miz was my best card for a long time, what am I supposed to do with that?

Be AWESOME

Top Bottom