• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Vylash

15th Smackdown thing was way better than it had any right to be

tkqPaZJ.gif

NOOCGUT.gif

BoringNewAlbertosaurus.gif

YiXYtKc.gif

I respect Brock Lesnar more because he doesn't show up on a poorly rated cable show like Monday Night Raw. There's no reason why a champion should tarnish the belt like that.

DMczaf

Brock understands the responsibility of being the champion. Protect the prestige of the belt.

He's doing that by keeping it away from these historically bad Raws.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kind of funny how Hash figured out his gimmick way ahead of Chono and Mutoh. Mutoh wearing them neon orange trunks and Chono wearing those weird weightlifter tights while Hashimoto is already like, 'nah man. I wear elvis pants and I kick people. That's the gimmick'

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sasaki/Kojima vs Norton/Bagwell

Norton and Bagwell take off their NWO shirts and the fans start buzzing because they want them to throw it in the crowd. Bagwell walks towards the ropes and 'throws' it but actually just lets it slip so it drops on the floor and gives them the bras d'honneur to get some heat. It actually does get some 'booooos' which is good because the initial reaction to Buff by the Japanese fans was pretty unimpressed with him.

Buff Daddy bringing the heel work to Japan.

According to the reddit insider guy, who has been hit or miss, WWE is very interested in Uhaa Nation and making it a priority to sign him. That makes sense. Ever since I first saw the guy I wondered why WWE hadn't gone after him. He's pretty perfect for them.

Jamie OD

According to the reddit insider guy, who has been hit or miss, WWE is very interested in Uhaa Nation and making it a priority to sign him. That makes sense. Ever since I first saw the guy I wondered why WWE hadn't gone after him. He's pretty perfect for them.

Scott Hall's son tweeted that Uhaa has a tryout coming up.

RBH

New wrestling promotion Lucha Underground debuts in the U.S. on Wednesday, October 29th at 8pm ET/PT on the El Rey Network.

maxresdefault.jpg

Video preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWgXu1XO1yc

Current roster for Lucha Underground:
Aaron Aguliera (Zodiac)
Angela Fong
B-Boy
Big Ryck (Ezekiel Jackson)
Blue Demon Jr.
Catrina (Maxine)
Chavo Guerrero Jr.
Cisco
Cortez Castro (Ricky Reyes)
Drago
King Cuerno
Famous B
Fénix
Ivelisse
Johnny Mundo (John Morrison)
Magnificent Martin (Martin from Tough Enough)
Mil Muertes (Ricky Banderas)
Pentagon Jr.
Prince Puma (Ricochet)
Ricky Mandel
Sexy Star
Shawn Hernandez (Hernandez)
Son of Havoc (Matt from Tough Enough)

Commentators:
Matt Striker
Vampiro

Entropia

No One Remembers
New wrestling promotion Lucha Underground debuts in the U.S. on Wednesday, October 29th at 8pm ET/PT on the El Rey Network.

maxresdefault.jpg

Video preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWgXu1XO1yc

Current roster for Lucha Underground:
Aaron Aguliera (Zodiac)
Angela Fong
B-Boy
Big Ryck (Ezekiel Jackson)
Blue Demon Jr.
Catrina (Maxine)
Chavo Guerrero Jr.
Cisco
Cortez Castro (Ricky Reyes)
Drago
King Cuerno
Famous B
Fénix
Ivelisse
Johnny Mundo (John Morrison)
Magnificent Martin (Martin from Tough Enough)
Mil Muertes (Ricky Banderas)
Pentagon Jr.
Prince Puma (Ricochet)
Ricky Mandel
Sexy Star
Shawn Hernandez (Hernandez)
Son of Havoc (Matt from Tough Enough)

Commentators:
Matt Striker
Vampiro

Where the hell is the money coming from to support some of those names??

Hasney

Yeah, I'll watch for Morrison, Maxine and Ricochet and see how these guys go.

While I don't mind Striker, I can't imagine Vampiro being good on commentary after some of that WCW mic work...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I dont know why i keep getting surprised with these NJPW matches, but I do...

That Okada vs Naito match was all sorts of awesome :eek:

Okada looked weird tho, dunno if its the hair or the fact that he looked like he shaved his eyebrows

simplytheworst

I dont know why i keep getting surprised with these NJPW matches, but I do...

That Okada vs Naito match was all sorts of awesome :eek:

Okada looked weird tho, dunno if its the hair or the fact that he looked like he shaved his eyebrows

I really loved that match - the fake concussion stuff in the early going was so well done, so many people seemed to buy it as a real injury. Probably my favourite Okada vs Naito match yet and, yeah, he looks weird with the dyed eyebrows.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I am not buying Cesaro's fake ass Suzuki towel thing at all. Maybe it's because I saw him wrestle in CHIKARA and KoW was kind of goofy, but since day one, I could never buy Cesaro as a 'tough guy' type wrestler. He's just got this goofy, happy guy face.

Cesaro is like the opposite of TMF regardless of physical ability.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I really loved that match - the fake concussion stuff in the early going was so well done, so many people seemed to buy it as a real injury. Probably my favourite Okada vs Naito match yet and, yeah, he looks weird with the dyed eyebrows.

Naito slapped the color off his eyebrows, damn those slaps. Is Naito heel or just for that match?

Top Bottom