• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Emma looking to be the next Big Red Girlfriend.

tumblr_ndpxjybd6U1tey5d9o2_250.gif

tumblr_ndpxjybd6U1tey5d9o7_250.gif
If only the Network had X Rated content.....

Ultratech

I read the first 4 books of the Bhagavad Gita and take a nap. In this nap, I bounce around to 3 different houses, each of varying levels of niceness. One is a bare bones brown building with nothing in it. One is an old multilevel house, but the kind you'd see from the 1700s or something. Not nice, cramped, but nicer than the cobwebby brown house. One is a penthouse suite in a hotel, with flowery bed spread and champagne and what not.

Then I'm back at my mom's house, where 3 of my guitars were left outside and damaged. As I got upset about them, a smog warning came on the TV and outside it was mixed with frost.

I can't help but feel that shit sunk into my brain in right away. I read the whole Koran and didn't have a single dream relating to it or any characters or morals in anyway. An hour after reading the BG I'm having dreams about the 3 planes of existence and shedding my possessions.

I should really prolly try and read more into that kinda stuff; mythology and religion are very interesting things to research and look up, even if I often don't care for the latter.

One of my first classes in college was an online Art class, but we had one assignment that had something to do with the various religions across the world, and how their art was based from that.

Anus Explosion Deathmatch
Caribbean Barbed Wire Deathmatch
The Final Metal Garage
Iron Cage Lighttubes Deathmatch
Tarantula Forest Deathmatch
Fire Road Death Match
Pirahna Fish Tank Death Match
Bed of Spikes & Anything Else Deathmatch
Scorpion & Cactus Desert Deathmatch
Russian Roullette Handkerchief Deathmatch

These are just a few deathmatch names that totally exist. I think I should make a tumblr of every type of death match from the 90s with BJW/BJPW and FMW.

Sounds about right, though the Anus Explosion Deathmatch had me cracking up for a little bit.

My wife just called out Total Divasverse Daniel Bryan keeping tabs on Brie's spending because he has a guilty conscious because he's sleeping with his physical therapist. LOL

Omega

Banned
New wrestling promotion Lucha Underground debuts in the U.S. on Wednesday, October 29th at 8pm ET/PT on the El Rey Network.

too bad Verizon doesn't get El Rey

this sucks :(

Random trash! nWo at it's peak!

I love it, Straggle!!

I always hated this. Watching older PPVs i never realized how common it was.

Bunch of fuckin trash that went to these shows, no wonder WWE turned into the Cena Network, apparently anyone over the age of 14 at a wrestling event doesnt know how to act

Fucking Eva Marie being all "How often will we get to drive cross country?" I don't know, Eva, you fucking travel cross country for a living?

AlexBasch

Just got home from a Mexico Tour event.

Matadores and Kofi Kingston got lots of love from the audience and the main event was a fight between Cena and Seth Rollins.

Rollins gave a good show and gained the 'hatred' of the audience lol. Was a fun evening.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So when the WWE got all of these old WCW pay per views, did they dub over all the original entrance music with this awful generic shit? Watching Halloween Havoc 89 btw.

kurt angle is desperate to return to wwe I bet.

realizes he will pretty much be forgotten if his career ends in TNA.

did he sign?

guy has been a mess. was it all the pain pills, hgh and drinking? he used to be great but he looks sickly compared to how he used to look in 2005.

strobogo

Banned
So when the WWE got all of these old WCW pay per views, did they dub over all the original entrance music with this awful generic shit? Watching Halloween Havoc 89 btw.

A lot of them already were awful generic shit. Dubs are really iffy. Like on Nitros, some episodes have Public Enemy's actual theme. Some of the dubbed version used on ECW. No rhyme or reason. DDP has 2 different dubbed themes, with his actual theme slipping through once in a while (one for Kanyon on a PPV, but sometimes you can hear it over the dubbed themes). MIA has a RIDICULOUS dubbed theme. Cat had an amazing one but I think his actual song is back. On a few shows, Flair's WWF theme was dubbed in. They were really inconsistent when the Network launched and just threw shit up without checking to see what they had and didn't have the rights to.

njean777

Who are we thinking is going to win at HIAC between Ambrose and Rollins? Im thinking Ambrose because he lost the last fight he was in with Rollins. Plus they are trying to build him to be the top babyface other then Cena right now.

Ithil

Ambrose winning clean is pretty much the only acceptable ending. Seth has cheated to win or fled ever other encounter, now they're locked in a Cell, so Ambrose should finally get the win.

strobogo

Banned
DoD 2.0 with Cena instead of Hogan sounds horrific. Now that I think about it, the feud with the Wyatt Family was pretty much the same thing, and Cena killed them like Hulk killed the DoD.

njean777

Ambrose winning clean is pretty much the only acceptable ending. Seth has cheated to win or fled ever other encounter, now they're locked in a Cell, so Ambrose should finally get the win.

I agree, it would be stupid if Ambrose were to lose. Also am actually excited to see Cena vs Orton. I know this is like the millionth time they have fought, but Orton has been performing pretty well lately and I think they both can pull off an interesting match.

uh, not if HHH comes out and cheats ambrose starting ambrose/hhh

remember this would be reigns in the cell.

they were pushing reigns. hhh will cost ambrose the match and ambrose/hhh will begin.

Ithil

uh, not if HHH comes out and cheats ambrose starting ambrose/hhh

remember this would be reigns in the cell.

they were pushing reigns. hhh will cost ambrose the match and ambrose/hhh will begin.

So Ambrose just leaves his five month feud with Rollins without ever getting the win over him?

Top Bottom