• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Gorilla would chop the shit out of Brock and turn his chest red. He did it to Vader, and Vader is ten times the man DM thinks Brock is.

I'm expecting big things out of Lucha Underground. Lot of money behind it, just have to stay with the product and tweak the distribution model. The battle for the number two promotion in the USA is going to be HUGE.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

18.gif

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK PRESENTS

WCW MONDAY NITRO 10/7/96

AN ACTUAL LEGITSHOOK LINK, NOT SOME BULLSHIT BY A CREEP WITH A BUNCH OF TOYS AND ROBERT GIBSON EYES

• Public Enemy vs Harlem Heat
  • DDP vs Jim Powers
  • High Voltage vs Faces of Fear
  • Mike Wenner vs Glacier
  • Hugh Morrus vs Jeff Jarrett
  • Renegade vs Arn Anderson
  • Dave Taylor vs Lex Luger
  • Rick Steiner vs Chris Benoit
  • Ric Flair vs Randy Savage WCW US Championship

ibrvtcOp2aaGoY.gif

iw0nVII4eKD60.gif

iyFlT3JU8nciM.gif

iZ3gDP76Ayefi.gif

The New Japan relationship is actually hurting WCW, because all of the best undercard guys have been in Japan over the past month and a half. Their absence really hurts the over all show. The nWo is already rudderless, since they have the title, they take over whenever they want, and no one can fight them off. They were unstoppable with 3 guys. Now they have 4 more. It's time for a dark knight to come down from the rafters.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Looks like Akiyama was able to bring in some sponsors. On the newest AJPW tv, there's a bunch of new logos on the ring, so that's a good sign. They seem to have a little momentum now, but it's one of those things that just makes me want to ask, 'Is it even AJPW anymore?' So much of it is NOAH with some DDT wrestlers at this point.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was looking up Zero 1 matches and somehow stumbled onto a KANA gravure video.

So that happened. It's such a weird video too because it's like MATCH Kana wearing little clothing and doing the sexy posing thing MATCH Kana spraying herself with water MATCH. From one end of the spectrum to the other in the matter of seconds

According to the reddit insider guy, who has been hit or miss, WWE is very interested in Uhaa Nation and making it a priority to sign him. That makes sense. Ever since I first saw the guy I wondered why WWE hadn't gone after him. He's pretty perfect for them.
Guy has been pretty dubious in the past. We know from Regal and others that The E doesn't regard PWG talent highly and guys like Uhaa Nation. So I don't see this as a priority, athe E doesn't prioritize something like this. He had a report in the past about The E having interest in Candace and that just hasn't ever been true.

That dude looks way too old to have that much wrestling crap on his wall.

who's this dude

These youtube videos are the worst thing I have ever seen in my life, and I watched my grandmother die in the hospital.

simplytheworst
Sunny, sue this piece of shit right now

Is this you? Asking on behalf of a friend

Such insight and wisdom from OTRS Central always makes everyone here legit shook in their panties.

mo9AZ0m.gif

Fox318

I was watching the Network with some family members and showing it off.

We watched Stone Cold vs Brett Hart, Goldberg vs Hogan, and Mankind vs Undertaker.

Then I showed them a Botchamania. Kinda had to tell the younger family members how popular wrasslin was in the 90s vs now.

strobogo

Banned
I read the first 4 books of the Bhagavad Gita and take a nap. In this nap, I bounce around to 3 different houses, each of varying levels of niceness. One is a bare bones brown building with nothing in it. One is an old multilevel house, but the kind you'd see from the 1700s or something. Not nice, cramped, but nicer than the cobwebby brown house. One is a penthouse suite in a hotel, with flowery bed spread and champagne and what not.

Then I'm back at my mom's house, where 3 of my guitars were left outside and damaged. As I got upset about them, a smog warning came on the TV and outside it was mixed with frost.

I can't help but feel that shit sunk into my brain in right away. I read the whole Koran and didn't have a single dream relating to it or any characters or morals in anyway. An hour after reading the BG I'm having dreams about the 3 planes of existence and shedding my possessions.

somedevil

I was watching the Network with some family members and showing it off.

We watched Stone Cold vs Brett Hart, Goldberg vs Hogan, and Mankind vs Undertaker.

Then I showed them a Botchamania. Kinda had to tell the younger family members how popular wrasslin was in the 90s vs now.

You should then tell them about how one reason for their popularity later lead to negative views on wrestling and there fans that still stand today.

Gonzalez

Banned
New wrestling promotion Lucha Underground debuts in the U.S. on Wednesday, October 29th at 8pm ET/PT on the El Rey Network.

maxresdefault.jpg

Video preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWgXu1XO1yc

Current roster for Lucha Underground:
Aaron Aguliera (Zodiac)
Angela Fong
B-Boy
Big Ryck (Ezekiel Jackson)
Blue Demon Jr.
Catrina (Maxine)
Chavo Guerrero Jr.
Cisco
Cortez Castro (Ricky Reyes)
Drago
King Cuerno
Famous B
Fénix
Ivelisse
Johnny Mundo (John Morrison)
Magnificent Martin (Martin from Tough Enough)
Mil Muertes (Ricky Banderas)
Pentagon Jr.
Prince Puma (Ricochet)
Ricky Mandel
Sexy Star
Shawn Hernandez (Hernandez)
Son of Havoc (Matt from Tough Enough)

Commentators:
Matt Striker
Vampiro

That looks amazing! It reminds me of Urban Wrestling Alliance(more than WSX), but with a Latino spin. Crossing my fingers for a Mexican Flatline.

Bootaaay, since you're the only American I can trust in this thread, I have a hypothetical for you. How would you book John Cena's retirement match? And I don't mean some hokey "hurr hurr cena sucks let's job him out" match like some of the others would book. I'm talking something that can actually be enjoyed. And you can even include the buildup, too.

Can you do it? Or are you too much of a Young Buck to rise to the challenge?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Anus Explosion Deathmatch
Caribbean Barbed Wire Deathmatch
The Final Metal Garage
Iron Cage Lighttubes Deathmatch
Tarantula Forest Deathmatch
Fire Road Death Match
Pirahna Fish Tank Death Match
Bed of Spikes & Anything Else Deathmatch
Scorpion & Cactus Desert Deathmatch
Russian Roullette Handkerchief Deathmatch

These are just a few deathmatch names that totally exist. I think I should make a tumblr of every type of death match from the 90s with BJW/BJPW and FMW.

DMczaf

Anus Explosion Deathmatch
Caribbean Barbed Wire Deathmatch
The Final Metal Garage
Iron Cage Lighttubes Deathmatch
Tarantula Forest Deathmatch
Fire Road Death Match
Pirahna Fish Tank Death Match
Bed of Spikes & Anything Else Deathmatch
Scorpion & Cactus Desert Deathmatch
Russian Roullette Handkerchief Deathmatch

These are just a few deathmatch names that totally exist. I think I should make a tumblr of every type of death match from the 90s with BJW/BJPW and FMW.

HExplosion1029.jpg

....why

I read the first 4 books of the Bhagavad Gita and take a nap. In this nap, I bounce around to 3 different houses, each of varying levels of niceness. One is a bare bones brown building with nothing in it. One is an old multilevel house, but the kind you'd see from the 1700s or something. Not nice, cramped, but nicer than the cobwebby brown house. One is a penthouse suite in a hotel, with flowery bed spread and champagne and what not.

Then I'm back at my mom's house, where 3 of my guitars were left outside and damaged. As I got upset about them, a smog warning came on the TV and outside it was mixed with frost.

I can't help but feel that shit sunk into my brain in right away. I read the whole Koran and didn't have a single dream relating to it or any characters or morals in anyway. An hour after reading the BG I'm having dreams about the 3 planes of existence and shedding my possessions.

You may have went too deep into the rabbit hole.

If you start smoking hashish and smelling of patchouli wrasslegaf will pray for your soul.

Sounds like you are at least enjoying the BG.

Top Bottom