• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

I witnessed Cena verbally assaulting that poor Bella girl during this documentary which aired on the very prestigious E! network. Words can leave long lasting emotional scars, at times much more harmful than any physical abuse. Step up WWE and do the right thing. Fire John Cena ASAP.

Fox318

Wasn't referring to Brock having the belt, I'm talking about him not having another match until Rumble and then who he's going to face...

They can't afford him right now.

They already cut pyro and they are filling most of the shows with Total Divas to hopefully boost the ratings on their other show.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like the new Monday Night War is Goldberg-centric. Hopefully they don't even mention WWE's Gillberg. I never once laughed or enjoyed that. Duane Gill sucked on all levels.

strobogo

Banned
Looks like the new Monday Night War is Goldberg-centric. Hopefully they don't even mention WWE's Gillberg. I never once laughed or enjoyed that. Duane Gill sucked on all levels.

I liked when Gillberg had sparklers and got all discombobulated when stage hands put them out with fire extinguishers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

"He had a goatee and was bald, so it was pretty clear to me that WCW was trying to rip off our success with Stone Cold Steve Austin."

strobogo

Banned
"He had a goatee and was bald, so it was pretty clear to me that WCW was trying to rip off our success with Stone Cold Steve Austin."

There has already been a clip where Kevin Sullivan says it wasn't a coincidence that Goldberg looked like Austin. I think it has been in at least 2 eps.

Sephzilla

Yeah, I've never really understood the Austin/Goldberg comparison. Besides being bald, having goatees, and black trunks, they were completely different characters and wrestlers. You'd only confuse the two if you were in the nosebleed section.

I'd rank it 1) New Japan, 2) Dragon Gate, 3) DDT. However I have no idea what to make of IGF, they draw good crowds at big buildings but it seems like everyone who is into puro ignores them. Dragon Gate has a big audience but it's different from typical wrestling fans in Japan. A lot of women who are there for the pretty boys but also the company has been around long enough to have a dedicated fanbase.

Meltzer himself says the only reason Bryan won the Technical Award the last couple of years is because of his reputation. For those unaware, Wrestling Observer subscribers vote on the awards, I'm not sure if Meltzer himself votes. His opinions can definitely bend voting patterns a certain way but there are a few winners that he disagrees with every year.
IGF is a no factor. And All Japan in right there at the top. NJPW is slow to transition but quick to put the focus back on the stars of its aging roater. WK is a complete panic move. They think they do, but they don't have a true crossover star like BxB Hulk.

Kaladin

1900452_736702256379341_6510742700488876953_o.jpg

WWE needs to sign blue pants.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Shut up Vince, you like Disco Inferno. You have no right to mock Gillberg.

Gillberg wasn't ever anybody.

Disco showed he could hang with your Mexican people. The Psicosis/Disco friendship, not to mention Juvi and "La Cucaracha" should sing to your soul.

This is no way to treat the greatest wrestler working today.

Words can't express how much a Cena/Lesnar III would kill my interest in WWE. I'm trying to hold on because this year will probably be my first WM, but I really can't take anymore Cena/Lesnar, Rollins/Kane/Orton/Ambrose, Cesaro/Miz/Ziggler/Sheamus. Every week Raw is the previous week's Raw script cut up and then drawn out of a hat in a different order. You would think they only have a 12 man roster.

Orton RKOing Heyman gives me hope they're building to a Orton/Bork feud.

somedevil

Raw Viewership:

8pm: 3.589
9pm: 3.864
10pm: 3.631

Avg: 3.695

The slump continues. I think they should bring in Lesnar for the Survivor Series to see if that helps at all.

Sephzilla

Raw Viewership:

8pm: 3.589
9pm: 3.864
10pm: 3.631

Avg: 3.695

The slump continues. I think they should bring in Lesnar for the Survivor Series to see if that helps at all.

Odds Cena gets blamed for the ratings slump = 0%

Even though in this case I actually think he's the real reason.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vader's lookin pretty great.

Wonder where the fuck his belly button is though.

Gonzalez

Banned
"Concern trolling" is real. I used to take easy stances to get likes, and I used to "Concern troll" just to fuck with people who would act nonchalantly about minority wrestlers being buried.

jred2k

"Concern trolling" is real. I used to take easy stances to get likes, and I used to "Concern troll" just to fuck with people who would act nonchalantly about minority wrestlers being buried.

I feel like this is a response to a post nobody actually made. Are you referencing something?

Thorakai

So my 80GB PS3 from the MGSIV bundle appears to have finally bit the dust. I try to turn it on but then a yellow light blinks immediately and then it shuts down.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pretending to express concern about a subject with the real intention of aggravating it.

I think.

For instance...

"Boy, so, should we be concerned that Driveclub isn't all it was cracked up to be? No dynamic weather? I love Driveclub but I'm scared of this being a precedent coming forward with a lot of PS4 releases. A lot of broken promises."

Anth0ny

BORK LAZER SPOILERS

Currently plan is for him to return to the Dec 8th RAW and his first match will be defending the title vs JERRRRRNNNNN CEEEENNNAAARRRRRR at the Rumble.
Fucking ugh. Oh well, another Cenar beatdown will be fun to watch

eh, I accepted this was going to be the plan as soon as it was clear he wasn't going to be at hell in a cell.

garbage.

Top Bottom