• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

RBH

RAW AUDIENCE DOES SECOND LOWEST NUMBER OF 2014
by Dave Scherer @ 4:24 PM on 10/21/2014

The 10/20 episode of Raw did 3,695,000 viewers, down from last week’s 3,797,000 viewers. That is the second lowest number of 2014.

The May 26th episode is the current lowest with 3,602,000 which ended with a contract signing and brawl between Evolution and Shield. This was the go home show for WWE Payback, headlined by Evolution v. Shield.

Kaladin

HEY SANDMAN?

Are you from Tennessee?

This is you, right?

5eiZV7n.gif

Nope.

so did they say the #1 contender will get a shot at survivor series? because I would say that the whole point of brock holding the title made no sense and I guess was just filler (aka life support) for the belt while bryan is out. or maybe brock wins the match? are they planning on turning orton face? idiots in that crowd a few weeks back on raw were doing his pose and cheering for him over ziggler (probably hhh fans). with rollins turning on orton I guess they are wanting to possibly turn orton face.

I also really want to see kane off tv asap. his character is fine as a personality but I hate seeing him in the ring.

Jamie OD

The 10/20 episode of Raw did 3,695,000 viewers, down from last week’s 3,797,000 viewers. That is the second lowest number of 2014.

The May 26th episode is the current lowest with 3,602,000 which ended with a contract signing and brawl between Evolution and Shield. This was the go home show for WWE Payback, headlined by Evolution v. Shield.

Can't wait to see the next season of The Monday Night War on the NFL Network.

This is me.

GQkOyDp.gif

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW MONDAY NITRO 10/14/96

• That Motherfucker Dean Malenko vs Brad Armstrong
  • M. Wallstreet vs Jim DOOGUN
  • Hugh Morrus vs Jim Powers
  • Greg Valentine vs Lex Luger
  • Mike Enos vs Randy Savage
  • Eddie Guerrero vs Cheetah Kid
  • Big Bubber vs Jeff Jarrett
  • Faces of Fear vs Harlem Heat

This was a weird show. It emanated from the Mid South Colleseum, so the crowd was country as fuuuuuuck. There were loud Double J chants. Bischoff stirs the shit with Liz/Macho so much that Brain calls him out on it. Tony thanked, "Mr. Lawler" for helping to promote the show, and then said you could see him on Thursday at the flea market.

itdqbzkJfmIHB.gif

Bronson drunk on the job again:
ibxJcROy4ejyR2.gif

Race relations on GAF:
iSNERco6bTXhw.gif

i5ocDixNZzNaU.gif

ira1SkmlpPQMP.gif

iTEtrwLjF68uf.gif

so did they say the #1 contender will get a shot at survivor series? because I would say that the whole point of brock holding the title made no sense and I guess was just filler (aka life support) for the belt while bryan is out. or maybe brock wins the match? are they planning on turning orton face? idiots in that crowd a few weeks back on raw were doing his pose and cheering for him over ziggler (probably hhh fans). with rollins turning on orton I guess they are wanting to possibly turn orton face.

I also really want to see kane off tv asap. his character is fine as a personality but I hate seeing him in the ring.
Or maybe they actually like Orton and don't think much of Ziggler? That's the case for me, certainly.

Gonzalez

Banned
I agree. I believe that person to be Bean Breath, trying to burn the whole community down in his wake.

Seemed about the right size to me.

You know what you're probably right. I'm watching some matches with those two characters now, and the one thing I notice is that they throw the same exact dropkick.

But then I also notice a dip in quality between the two. Like Cheetah's transitions are really sluggish compared to the smoothness of The Artist in the ring.

jmdajr

Lucky those who skipped out and watched my Texans embarrass themselves instead!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Lucky those who skipped out and watched my Texans embarrass themselves instead!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

gmzwPXb.gif

At least we're guaranteed to do better than last season.

The fuck? How do you get them confused? They don't look anything alike and Fox is like 3 feet taller and musclier
I can't tell her fucking height from that pic. Sasha isn't that dark and normally looks like a muppet. I'm not used to her human form.

Gonzalez

Banned
Her hair looks normal unlike Fox, maybe I'm wrong.

How the hell does she keep that weave on anyway? Or at least I think it's a weave?

Edit: The internet people...

“My stylist and I come up with a lot of creative ways of doing my hair because of how it gets pulled when I’m in the ring,” dishes the star. “She sews a net on top of my braids and that really helps.”

Raw Viewership:

8pm: 3.589
9pm: 3.864
10pm: 3.631

Avg: 3.695

The slump continues. I think they should bring in Lesnar for the Survivor Series to see if that helps at all.

Poor ratings going up against poor Monday Night Football match-ups. WWE is lucky as hell the NFL doesn't flex Monday night games

Anth0ny

10/20 Raw: Dust Bros & Damien Mizdow vs. Usos & Sheamus

10/17 Smackdown: Dust Bros & the Miz vs. Usos & Sheamus

10/13 Raw: Dust Bros vs. Usos vs. Ambrose & Cena

10/10 Smackdown: Dust Bros (and six other guys) vs. Usos (and six other guys)

10/7 Main Event: Stardust vs. Jey Uso

10/6 Raw: Dust Bros & Cesaro vs. Usos & Ziggler

9/29 Superstars: Stardust vs. Jimmy Uso

9/26 Smackdown: Dust Bros vs. Usos

9/22 Raw: Dust Bros & Cesaro vs. Usos & Sheamus

9/21 Night of Champions: Dust Bros vs. Usos

9/19 Smackdown: Stardust vs. Jimmy Uso

9/15 Raw: Dust Bros & Cesaro vs. Usos & Sheamus

9/12 Smackdown: Dust Bros, Harper, & Rowan vs. Usos, Big Show, & Mark Henry

Top Bottom