• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Is there many options for replacing the commentary? I haven't watched NXT so I have no idea what it's like on there, might give it a watch tonight. Can't say I've enjoyed commentary in a long time now tbh.

Average weekly viewership of WWE Raw in 2014:

XDed60O.png

Jeez what caused the huge drop at the end of April?

JavyOO7

The Wyatt vignette in Main Event was great. Basically him ranting on and on about how Rowan and Harper are free to do what they wish and that Wyatt will basically have something else on his sleeve now.

Wyatt can just rant over and over about the same shit and I'll never get bored. Lovely voice like that should be allowed to rant over and over on WWE TV as much as he likes.

DMczaf

Cesaro vs Ziggler 2 out of 3 falls match added to HIAC. That almost makes me want to go.

How much you wanna bet they decided on this stip because Vince and the writers REALLY wanted both guys to take a pinfall that night, and this was the best they could come up with?

How much you wanna bet they decided on this stip because Vince and the writers REALLY wanted both guys to take a pinfall that night, and this was the best they could come up with?

What if they go 1-1 and then a double DQ going 2-2 each? No winner. No overtime or sudden death?

gurudyne

What if they go 1-1 and then a double DQ going 2-2 each? No winner. No overtime or sudden death?

1-1. then they do that Rock-Mankind double KO with chairs spot where both guys fall onto their backs with their arms draped over each other. Bonus points if there are two refs who simultaneously count the pinfalls, each awarding the victory to a different wrestler and they end up arguing with each other fade to black.

1-1. then they do that Rock-Mankind double KO with chairs spot where both guys fall onto their backs with their arms draped over each other. Bonus points if there are two refs who simultaneously count the pinfalls, each awarding the victory to a different wrestler and they end up arguing with each other fade to black.

Then when they are arguing Kane comes out and destroys them both. Fin.

somedevil

Hell in the Cell card:

Rollins vs Ambrose
Cena vs Orton
Rusev vs Big Show
Ziggler vs Cesaro 2 out 3
Sheamus vs Miz
Usos vs Goldust and Stardust
AJ vs Paige
Brie vs Nikki

edit: oops

gaiadyne

Is there many options for replacing the commentary? I haven't watched NXT so I have no idea what it's like on there, might give it a watch tonight. Can't say I've enjoyed commentary in a long time now tbh.

Jeez what caused the huge drop at the end of April?

The fallout from Wrestlemania

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sounds like a lot of whinging in here.

Then again I haven't watched any WWE programming since the last PPV.

Looks like I'm probably going to miss iMPACT tonight as well.

DMczaf

Listening to Jericho on Alvarez's podcast. He said he and Punk used to talk all the time, and since Punk left he hasn't spoken to Jericho since. He then mentioned that he would send Punk texts saying stuff like "I'm watch The Clash from 78..." and Punk wouldn't respond.

Dick.

Vee_One

NXT is by far the best weekly wrestling show at the moment. Raw has been so shit lately.

Side note: I'm excited for Lucha Underground. Anyone else or is my excitement misplaced?

DiscoJon

Banned
Listening to Jericho on Alvarez's podcast. He said he and Punk used to talk all the time, and since Punk left he hasn't spoken to Jericho since. He then mentioned that he would send Punk texts saying stuff like "I'm watch The Clash from 78..." and Punk wouldn't respond.

Dick.

It's probably more like:

Jericho:
x83Sc.gif

"Hay PHill! Just watched a sweet Kiss live concert from79 and!Im Kinda drunk anWish you were here!1! HEAVY METAAAaaAAAAL!!!"

Punk: Looks at phone at 3 in the morning, thinks about responding back...
88.gif

strobogo

Banned
So...Taoism is kind of a bummer. Maybe it's because I'M a bummer and see things in a bummer light of bummerocity, but it seems to see negatives in doing anything except being. Being what you are, being what you were born as. Gaining knowledge is bad. Wanting anything is bad. Want to do anything but be nothing is bad. Just be nothing and you'll be happy. Idk. Maybe I'm in a weird state to read the Tao Ce Ching.

It seems very...lazy, intellectually, to me. It seems to take the approach of, "just go with it, don't think about it, just accept it. It is what it is". Maybe I was in too bad of a mood to read it. It seemed really dumb, with occasionally dope insights. I guess if you have a naturally positive disposition, I could see it being a positive thing to read.

Top Bottom