• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Fox318

EL3eDVH.png

Alucard

Banned
Fox, also posted yesterday but definitely worth posting twice.

Vader's punctuation is pretty bad, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I really like those ESPN 20 for 20 movies, even on the subjects I know little about.

Possibly as the Toby Maguire Spiderman Trilogy CGI aged really quickly too.

I still think the Tobey Spidermans are better than the new ones. I saw ASM2 recently and that movie's a franchise killer on the level of Batman and Robin.

Sabucin

2 questions.

What are the best-protected finishers in the WWE?

-Sheamus' brogue kick
-Reigns' spear
-Rollins' curb stomp
-Big Show's KO punch
-Bryan's (RIP) running knee

- Big Show and Daniel Bryan I remember to kick out from the Brogue Kick
- As I know, none has kicked out that yet.
- Same as Reign's spear
- Sheamus (I'm not sure) and Del Rio kicked out from KO punch.
- Orton at Wrestlemania XXX.

DMczaf

DiscoJon

Banned
Top 5 Thread types I fucking hate on this forum.

1. The medical question thread aka "Should I go see a Doctor?"

2. The Fast Food Idiocy thread aka "I think this place is the best." or "Behold the new Triple fuck burger from McFuckBurger." Everyone of these threads devolves into an argument about In and Out Burger and 5 Guys.

3. MARVEL THREADS BY THAT NEOXON GUY

4. Absolutely anything Race related

5. The "I'm having sex, guys! Congratulate me!" thread

Probably more Attitude Era wrestlers would start popping up on the show. That seems like their only answer to this ratings crisis lately.

It's sad, pathetic, and most of all....sad.

Or insert Cena unnecessarily into more feuds.

Only a matter of time before Cena saves us from Rusev

Review threads

yeeeepppppppp....

I was starting to write out a long post in that sunset overdrive preview topic and then came to my fucking senses and realized no one would give a fuck, and that I shouldn't even give a fuck~

Its crazy how much some people love to repeat themselves, I actually put most of the more prolific console warz guys on ignore, but gaming side for me is best served by treating it as a news ticker with some fun topics (usually like picture shows of favorite bosses or shit) and some genuinely fascinating reads (lets make a dreamcast game from scratch).

Rest of my time herei s spent on wrasslegaf and crying about the smashing pumpkins on that OT~

Elevating a midcard title would be the easiest thing in the world right now but that would take too much shine off of Cena. The whole block wishes they could run with his division but they going fishing.

The most obvious thing WWE can do to boost ratings is change the announce team and bring in some ringers.

Such a important part of the show that sucks.

The most obvious thing WWE can do to boost ratings is change the announce team and bring in some ringers.

Such a important part of the show that sucks.

I feel like I've seen everything they have to offer like a million times already, the most interesting thing is the undercard but even then there are matches and feuds that have happened a million times.

During the 80s and the 90s the roster changed so much between WWF and WCW it always felt somewhat fresh, but WWE Roster has more or less been the same thing for a decade now. Certainly feels that way.

Anth0ny

Top 5 Thread types I fucking hate on this forum.

1. The medical question thread aka "Should I go see a Doctor?"

2. The Fast Food Idiocy thread aka "I think this place is the best." or "Behold the new Triple fuck burger from McFuckBurger." Everyone of these threads devolves into an argument about In and Out Burger and 5 Guys.

3. MARVEL THREADS BY THAT NEOXON GUY

4. Absolutely anything Race related

5. The "I'm having sex, guys! Congratulate me!" thread

In no order:

-resolution/frame rate threads (the worst. amazes me that not only do people have discussions about this shit, but the threads are HUGE every time this news comes out, as if it's some kind of surprise when PS4 gets a higher resolution game than Xbone)
-Am I the only one... (annoying. the answer is always no)
-I just bought/I'm about to buy x console, what should I play (Do you really have no idea? why are you buying the console? worst of all, there's like 1000000000 of these threads for every console and they seem to pop up daily)
-fucking morbid ass/disgusting shit in OT (I don't need to see that shit, makes me wish GAF had a minimize thread function)
-theoretical games threads (YOU ARE NOW IWATA, FIX NINTENDO, YOU ARE NOW PLATINUM, MAKE A GAME)

kiguel182

Just you wait, I'm typing out something that happened to me during my doctor visit.

"This just happen to me threads" have a 50/50 per cent change of being entertaining at least.

Not because of the OP but because of the mockery involved. Stuff like the guy that ate the paper out of cupcakes or the guy that masturbated next to his sister.

Nothing good ever game out of "What game should I buy?" or "Who could beat Captain America in a fight".

Top Bottom