• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Remembered to make my after every Revolution Pro show "I fucking love Terry Frazier" post.

Sleazy as fuck, looks great.

I was reminded to post this after recognising him in a Poker Stars ad.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"This just happen to me threads" have a 50/50 per cent change of being entertaining at least.

Not because of the OP but because of the mockery involved. Stuff like the guy that ate the paper out of cupcakes or the guy that masturbated next to his sister.

Nothing good ever game out of "What game should I buy?" or "Who could beat Captain America in a fight".

I agree. I'm not sure if I want to make this thread or not.

I was getting blood work done and blood taken at the doc today and the intern/nurse/whatever she is was rubbing up on my arm and grabbed my dick. Multiple times. That's threadworthy, I reckon.

Hasney

Damn thats old-school can you imagine Capcom doing that with Street Fighter or Nintendo doing that with Smash in 2014.

I bet they don't know what superstars will be done in time to shove them in the game. Some intern is probably scrambling living there trying to get that shiet done on time.

To be fair, Scotty2Hottie has only just found time in his busy schedule to be scanned.

Also, only super suckers buying the reskin edition won't know. Regular suckers will find out before the new version is out.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

I was getting blood work done and blood taken at the doc today and the intern/nurse/whatever she is was rubbing up on my arm and grabbed my dick. Multiple times. That's threadworthy, I reckon.

I hope this thread is about sexual harassment and how it's not ok.

"Was she hot?"

Just saved you the first post

kiguel182

I could see myself reading that OP and commenting with a funny and appropriate GIF that would be quoted multiple times trough the thread.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly I don't know if I should make the thread though. Tired of all the "Vince's topics are all fake" people. I've never done a fake topic.

Hasney

That was the janitor. Both wanting the D and a vial of blood to clone you in a voodoo ritual.

bjork

It's easier to talk about threads I like than ones I don't. Like the thread about fixing old games, that's a good thread.

My favorite thread in all of gaf is the "games you remember, names you don't" thread. There are some repeats in there, but it's interesting to see how people vaguely remember games, and it's a way to get introduced to some obscure stuff, too.

Honestly I don't know if I should make the thread though. Tired of all the "Vince's topics are all fake" people. I've never done a fake topic.

Got this all the time in the anime store days. I was too busy being pestered by otakus buying me lemonade and shit to conjure up fake threads. Sometimes shit just happens. Fight the power, sunny!

edit - #1 is Summer Sanders because hubba hubba

Got this all the time in the anime store days. I was too busy being pestered by otakus buying me lemonade and shit to conjure up fake threads. Sometimes shit just happens. Fight the power, sunny!

"Why do Mexican people love Godzilla" is one of my favourite threads of all time.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Marc Summer is so far ahead of everyone else, it's not even fair to put others in that fave five with him. It should just be 5 shows with Marc Summers on it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Marc Summer is so far ahead of everyone else, it's not even fair to put others in that fave five with him. It should just be 5 shows with Marc Summers on it.

He was in a class of his own. A+ talent.

Personality and character, they’re the only things I care about. Honestly, I don’t really pay any attention to wrestling skills because they don’t matter. There are a lot of similarities between music and wrestling, because they’re all about connecting with the crowd. What kind of charisma you have. What kind of personality you have. They’re so much more important than whether you can do a shredding guitar solo or a triple-jump moonsault.

It’s show business through and through, so when you look at a guy like Bray Wyatt, I loved his character. He can work and he’s a good wrestler and all that sort of stuff, but it’s the character that really makes it, and if you see something like that that’s so different and so unique and riveting, it’s a no-brainer. That’s what I love about the business, the characters and showmanship elements.
A popular opinion among fans is that the Attitude Era was the greatest period in WWE history. You’ve gone on record as saying that the current WWE is superior. Why?

When you think of another time like ECW or the Attitude Era, it’s like, “Ah, those were the good old days.” But having actually lived through it, there was a lot of great stuff, but there was a lot of stuff that sucked, too. Mae Young gave birth to a hand in the Attitude Era. Is that really what you want to remember about wrestling? I thought that was one of the dumbest things.

There were a lot of great characters and a lot of great wresting, so I think you always look back fondly. I live in the now and I think the product is the best it’s ever been because it’s now. It’s where we’re at in 2014, and I always look to the future. There were good moments in the past and there were bad moments. There’s going to be good moments in the future and bad moments, but I think it’s always best to look forward if you want to continue to improve yourself and the product, and improve what people are seeing.

DMczaf

http://www.wwe.com/classics/wherearetheynow/where-are-they-now-maria-26746966

20141022_EP_LARGE_Maria_WRTN.jpg

Gonzalez

Banned
The most obvious thing WWE can do to boost ratings is change the announce team and bring in some ringers.

Such a important part of the show that sucks.

You know for all the flack Joey Styles gets as the smart mark play-by-play guy he was actually really good during that period when he replaced JR, and was the better choice to takeover permanently.

Styles could do what Cole could never do, and that's sell the drama of the story. But we have to reward loyalty. Which isn't a bad thing until it produces shitty results.

somedevil

Even Cesaro is sick of Cena vs Orton:

**Cesaro spoke to KOP Source in the U.K. to promote the European tour coming up next month. Cesaro was asked about younger talent coming up in regards to Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and others and Cesaro stated:

It is a new era of guys, it's a new generation, and it's a lot of fun to watch that because there are fresh match-ups. I mean I'm sick of seeing John Cena against Randy Orton for the 500th time. It's great that we have some new, young guys that can come out and provide absolutely great match-ups and for the fans there are fresh, exciting matches and things to watch.

bjork

Give me Prototype Cena vs Legend Killer Orton and i'm cool with that

What if they did an angle where they both walked around a corner and into each other, and the resulting collision caused them to change bodies, and they did that for a couple of months? Rapper Orton and Tramautic Bullshit Syndrome Cena?

Have they ever done a mind swap angle in wrestling? Surely someone has, right?

kiguel182

If that happens I'm interested how the crowd reacts to the match. Remember the last Cena vs Orton match reaction?

It was glorious.

The Royal Rumble was such a good moment. I mean the WWE had nothing to do with it and the product itself was awful but those reactions.

It's funny how the best thing the WWE did this year was by chance and they never intended to do it.

When they try to create something epic we end up with Cena vs Orton.

EDIT: Fuck me and my damn double posting

It was glorious.

The Royal Rumble was such a good moment. I mean the WWE had nothing to do with it and the product itself was awful but those reactions.

It's funny how the best thing the WWE did this year was by chance and they never intended to do it.

When they try to create something epic we end up with Cena vs Orton.

EDIT: Fuck me and my damn double posting

My PPV outcome
Orton punts Cena hard enough to knock him out. Trips and Steph comes out and tells Orton "wtf?". Orton RKO's both Trips and Steph. Seth comes out, stares at Orton, smiles and a new feud starts to where either trips comes back to wrestle or Unleashes Brock.

Just trying to change the storyline

Zach

Starrcade '83: A Flair for the Gold - B

Starrcade '84: The Million Dollar Challenge - C

WrestleMania - B-
The Wrestling Classic - D+
Starrcade '85: The Gathering - C

WrestleMania 2 - C+
The Big Event - C-
Starrcade '86: The Sky Walkers - C+

WrestleMania III - B-
Starrcade '87: Chi-Town Heat - C+
Survivor Series '87 - C-

Bunkhouse Stampede '88 - C-
Royal Rumble '88 - C-
Clash of the Champions I - B+
WrestleMania IV - C
Clash of the Champions II - C+
The Great American Bash '88 - B
SummerSlam '88 - D
Clash of the Champions III - C-
Survivor Series '88 - D
Clash of the Champions IV - C+
Starrcade '88: True Gritt - B

Royal Rumble '89 - F
Clash of the Champions V - C-
Clash of the Champions VI - B
WrestleMania V - B-
WrestleWar '89 - C
Clash of the Champions VII - C+
The Great American Bash '89 - B+
SummerSlam '89 - C
Clash of the Champions VIII - B-
Halloween Havoc '89 - C+
Clash of the Champions IX - B
Survivor Series '89 - D+
Starrcade '89: Future Shock - C+

Royal Rumble '90 - D+
Clash of the Champions X - B-
WrestleWar '90 - C
WrestleMania VI - B
Capital Combat: The Return of Robocop - B-
Clash of the Champions XI - C
The Great American Bash '90 - B-
SummerSlam '90 - D
Clash of the Champions XII - D
Halloween Havoc '90 - C-
Clash of the Champions XIII - D
Survivor Series '90 - D+
Starrcade '90: Collision Course - B-

Royal Rumble '91 - D+
Clash of the Champions XIV - B-
WrestleWar '91 - C+
WrestleMania VII - D+
SuperBrawl - C-
Clash of the Champions XV - B-
The Great American Bash '91 - F
SummerSlam '91 - C-
Clash of the Champions XVI - C
Halloween Havoc '91 - B-
Clash of the Champions XVII - B-
Survivor Series '91 - D
This Tuesday in Texas - C
Starrcade '91: Battlebowl - C-

Royal Rumble '92 - B-
Clash of the Champions XVIII - B
SuperBrawl II - B+
WrestleMania VIII - B-
WrestleWar '92 - B-
Beach Blast '92 - B+
Clash of the Champions XIX - B
The Great American Bash '92 - C+
SummerSlam '92 - C-
Clash of the Champions XX - B+
Halloween Havoc '92 - C-
Clash of the Champions XXI - C+
Survivor Series '92 - C-
Starrcade '92 - B-

Clash of the Champions XXII - B
Royal Rumble '93 - C
SuperBrawl III - B-
WrestleMania IX - C-
Slamboree '93 - D+
King of the Ring '93 - C+
Clash of the Champions XXIII - C+
Beach Blast '93 - B-
Clash of the Champions XXIV - C+
SummerSlam '93 - D
Fall Brawl '93 - C-
Halloween Havoc '93 - C+
Clash of the Champions XXV - C-
BattleBowl - D
Survivor Series '93 - F
Starrcade '93 - C

Royal Rumble '94 - C-
Clash of the Champions XXVI - B-
SuperBrawl IV - B-
WrestleMania X - B-
Spring Stampede '94 - B
Slamboree '94 - C
King of the Ring '94 - D
Clash of the Champions XXVII - C
Bash at the Beach '94 - C-
Clash of the Champions XXVIII - C+
SummerSlam '94 - C-
Fall Brawl '94 - C-
Halloween Havoc '94 - D+
Clash of the Champions XXIX - D
Survivor Series '94 - F
Starrcade '94 - D

Royal Rumble '95 - C-
Clash of the Champions XXX - D+
SuperBrawl V - D+
Uncensored '95 - F
WrestleMania XI - D+
In Your House 1 - C-
Slamboree '95 - C-
The Great American Bash '95 - D
King of the Ring '95 - F
Bash at the Beach '95 - F
In Your House 2 - C
Clash of the Champions XXXI - C
SummerSlam '95 - C+
Fall Brawl '95 - D+
In Your House 3 - C+
In Your House 4 - D+
Halloween Havoc '95 - F
Survivor Series '95 - C+
World War 3 '95 - C
In Your House 5 - C-
Starrcade '95 - B-

Royal Rumble '96 - C-
Clash of the Champions XXXII - C
SuperBrawl VI - D+
In Your House 6 - C-
Uncensored '96 - D

Somehow the decent undercard keeps this from an F. That Doomsday Cage match...

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Predicted WM card

Lesnar vs Reigns
Rock vs. HHH
Cena vs Rusev
Undertaker vs. Flight of Stairs in a "Can You Climb Me?" Match
Kane vs. Vending Machine in a "Who Can Get HHH His Coffee Faster?" Match
Rollins vs. Wyatt in a "Future and Always Will Be" Match
Daniel Bryan vs. Memory in a "Remember Me?" Match
Cesaro vs. Sheamus vs Miz vs. Miz. vs. Cesaro vs. Henry? vs. Sheamus vs. Miz
Big Show vs. Entertainment

Alucard

Banned
Fave five wrestling entrances:

1. Goldberg (fireworks and badass music)
2. Y2J (feels like a huge deal)
3. The Brood (awesome theme, awesome ring of fire)
4. Bret Hart (gives no fucks and slaps hands, gives a kid some glasses, and does the hand thing while wearing a sweet jacket)
5. Mr. Perfect (dat towel toss and dat gum swap on the second rope)

Top Bottom