• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

DMczaf

Wrong thread.

tumblr_ndru01SCtv1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Big One

Banned
I finally caught up on Total Divas.

Season 2 was pretty good, ended on a high note for everyone.

As for Season 3 it seems like Natalya is just going outright insane. Just the way she acts, she just overreacts to everything and it makes me dislike her even more. I feel for TJ in how he's completely disinterested in Nattie cause of her attitude and I don't blame him.

I'm still not sure why Bryan just doesn't get the surgery he needs, fuck that hippie shit. No reason to put his career on a sideline like that. It makes me think that there's something else bothering him, maybe his father's death got to him emotionally and he's giving time to recuperate everything together.

Eva Marie is surprisingly a pretty sweet girl in all of this even though the first season kind of set her up as being this "bad bitch" type character. I like her but I don't think she's made for the WWE whatsoever, especially on the main roster.

I used to like Rosa Mendes a lot visually but getting to know her on this show she doesn't really do anything for me, not even sexually. She just looks so fake and honestly Nikki Bella is hotter than her and has a better boob job.

Where did Trinity disappear for several episodes?

Seriously though fuck Natalya, and Summer Rae as well. They need to get their act together.

...If this is all fake I'm officially WORKED.

I assumed a lot of it was fake as the sit down interview shots seem really rehearsed, with some of the girls saying things in them that seem disconnected from what you see in their usual interactions.

Not a fan of Summer Rae at all. Would prefer to see her go.

As for Season 3 it seems like Natalya is just going outright insane. Just the way she acts, she just overreacts to everything and it makes me dislike her even more. I feel for TJ in how he's completely disinterested in Nattie cause of her attitude and I don't blame him.

I'm still not sure why Bryan just doesn't get the surgery he needs, fuck that hippie shit. No reason to put his career on a sideline like that. It makes me think that there's something else bothering him, maybe his father's death got to him emotionally and he's giving time to recuperate everything together.

Eva Marie is surprisingly a pretty sweet girl in all of this even though the first season kind of set her up as being this "bad bitch" type character. I like her but I don't think she's made for the WWE whatsoever, especially on the main roster.

I used to like Rosa Mendes a lot visually but getting to know her on this show she doesn't really do anything for me, not even sexually. She just looks so fake and honestly Nikki Bella is hotter than her and has a better boob job.

Seriously though fuck Natalya, and Summer Rae as well. They need to get their act together.

Every single scene is fake. Notice how everything happens on sets where the lighting and sound are already perfect.

Chopper

When's Hell in a Cell?

I haven't seen Raw in a couple of weeks, and don't want to Google it for spoilers. Is it worth catching up?

Heroman

Banned

It is fake as fuck. You can tell cause of the john cena cheating episode and after he barely on the show.

Top Bottom