• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Yukes employee friend theclosetfan disagrees. He states that WWE 2k14 is his favorite wrestling game ever and we should all wait and see how the PS4 version turns out before making judgements about the quality of the game. He also states that it was good they removed features from the PS3/360 version as he didn't like them anyway.

1WVQxMM.jpg

Carnby

Yukes employee friend theclosetfan disagrees. He states that WWE 2k14 is his favorite wrestling game ever and we should all wait and see how the PS4 version turns out before making judgements about the quality of the game. He also states that it was good they removed features from the PS3/360 version as he didn't like them anyway.

I thought shilling wasn't allowed on GAF.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sorry friends, but this looks like a 5 star game to me. I don't know what you're wanting out of it
y3AQQG.gif

I could watch it again and again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I miss Percy very much. Finger Rain was ahead of its time.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know for a face, even in 1996, Bret's a real dick. Like what kind of babyface does the sharpshooter on the turnbuckle spot? Then he whines about Diesel all the time too.

I am sure someone would yell at me if I said it in gaming because "game devs are people too" but Yukes is the only games developer I would 100% be ok with if they shut down tomorrow. Just a horrible studio that has been coasting for 10 years.

Omega

Banned
I am sure someone would yell at me if I said it in gaming because "game devs are people too" but Yukes is the only games developer I would 100% be ok with if they shut down tomorrow. Just a horrible studio that has been coasting for 10 years.

yep, these dudes are beyond incompetent

I haven't bought a WWE game since SvR 2007 on PS2. Somehow the game looks worse and plays worse

Vylash

since we're not getting stro vs Aiii, we'll have to settle for stro vs simplythebest (who will probably only show up via youtube)

Alucard

Banned
Been spending my entertainment hours playing Final Fantasy IV on my 3DS instead of watching either WWE or TNA these past two weeks. Feels...freeing.

gurudyne

Is there a decent FAQ on WWE Network somewhere? Can't work out how to change my timezone so the schedule shows the right times for me.

If it's set to an American time zone, it's already correct, friend. Unless you're some sort of Ruskie communist terrorist, comrade.

Don't expect a good FAQ/UI from the Network. Best I can figure is it's set to Eastern by default or set to your billing address' time zone.

strobogo

Banned
wut.gif

I agree with this chick: Fuck Dean Douglas
dean.gif

This episode of Raw is weird. HBK/Diesel/Taker vs Yoko/Owen/Bulldog. Goes about 15 minutes, then a big beat down on all the faces with Mable and Dean Douglas joining in. This goes on for probably 4-5 minutes. Then they show almost the entire Bret/Kane match from Summerslam, with new commentary. Not just highlights. Almost the whole match.

Top Bottom