• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Vylash

Hell In A Cell Match Card

jbiY3qxozRqlAa.jpg

World Tag Team Championships: The Usos vs Gold And Stardust

jSGiAVuuTaJxj.jpg

United States Championship: Sheamus vs The Miz

jhUjOvoQROs3s.jpg

Intercontinental Championship: Dolph Ziggler vs Cesaro

jJ7aMLWjdLNv6.jpg

Divas Championship: AJ vs Paige

jbi4XLauCgSNII.jpg

Big Show vs Rusev

jbwRl6Wpzu00aN.jpg

Briel Bella vs Nikki Bella (loser becomes the winner's assistant)

jO17bVnUnSfpq.jpg

Hell In A Cell: Vanilla Ice vs Randy Orton

jxzK1zepbxW1C.jpg

Hell In A Cell: Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Repeat matches. Repeat matches everywhere. And then they tried to switch out the mid-card title matches from last month and try to act like nobody would notice.

strobogo

Banned
More weird dreams:

There was a special Simpsons world wide event, where every episode was being played in every country in the world. At the end of the last episode, it was revealed the Springfield was a prison, and there was a prison inside of that. This caused riots on the show as all of the characters tried to escape. This caused riots in REAL LIFE, all over the world. As I was on an island nation that didn't speak English, I had to pretend I was a reporter to not get arrested. Once everything died down, I was the last dude left on a tarmac. I almost got away in an ambulance, but someone got shot and I got kicked out. Then it started to storm. So I broke into a Walmart that was owned by...MR. MCMAHON! Inside that McMahonMart were various wrasslers doing their shopping, mostly the ECW Originals. Dreamer's bald spot was huge as he was going through his own t-shirts. I tried hiding in the dress aisle, because Vince was walking around making sure no one was goofing off. But he saw me hiding in the dress aisle and sent Earthquake after me to make fun of me.

In another dream: I decided to leave school early, but came back when I found my ride wasn't there. Once I got back into the class room, tornado sirens were going off. I suggested the teacher should move the big grill from in front of the window. Then I turned in my assignment, a questionnaire over Flavor of Love Infinity.

The next dream was similar, but it was at work. I decided I was going to quit, so I left work and drove around. Then I decided I'd come back. When I got back I was given...the same Flavor of Love Infinity questionnaire.

Aiii

So not worth it
IT'S PREDICTI... Ah fuck it, lets get this over with...

-The Usos vs The Dusts - Seriously, this match, this match has been around since January? Earlier?
-US Title: Sheamus vs The Miz - Push Mizdow!
-IC Title: Dolph Ziggler vs Cesaro - aka the match where we decide who we want to bury the hardest tonight.
-Divas Title: AJ Lee vs Paige - I can see them flipping the title again just to continue this never ending feud.
-For the honor of the USA: Big Show vs Rusev - I'm sorry your honor is being defended by the Worlds Most Boring Athlete.
-Loser becomes winner's assistant: Brie Bella vs. Nikki Bella - That stip is a joke right? I skipped so much WWE I didn't even know this existed... Wow, that's gonna give us some really fun comedy segments in the coming weeks... Yay? Should have been a Cell match, was looking forward to that clusterfuck happening, really dissapointed.
-HiaC: Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins - Feud continues another month or so, so heel wins this one. Looking forward to it, should be a great and fun match, the only thing on this card worth looking forward to.
-HiaC #1 Contenders Match: John Cena vs. Randy Orton: I am boycotting this match for a few reasons. Reason 1: The fact one of these will become #1 contender despite this being the loser's match is fucking ridiculous. Reason 2: It's 2014 and THIS MATCH, GODDAMNIT. Reason 3: John Cena. Reason 4: Randy Orton. Expect them to use the cage upwards to two times during this match, expect a safe match, expect restholds... many many restholds.

bjork

Wow, that Bella stipulation. Let's fantasy book it. I don't even know which is which, though, so:

Scenario 1. Bad Bella beats Good Bella, then Bad Bella makes her do all kinds of menial shit. Good Bella gets revenge by trapping her in a porta potty and tipping it over.

Scenario 2. Bad Bella beats Good Bella, then Bad Bella demeans Good Bella until she finally puts her in a tough spot and then Bad Bella sees the error in her ways and turns face to help Good Bella.

Scenario 3. This leads to a mixed tag with Cena and Bryan so Cena can be off doing a movie and Bryan can return earlier with his hobbleass unhealed body.

Scenario 4. One Bella tries to do the elbow from the outside of the cell to the announce table, but they knock heads together, causing them to switch personalities. Total Divas mayhem!

Scenario 5. Sherri returns from the dead for Halloween and legit stretches them both and then vanishes in a puff of smoke.

MC Safety

The good thing about this pay-per-view is that Bork Lesnar will be getting a fatter paycheck for his next appearance, and the WWE will have no choice but to pony up for its part-time champ.

Two more points of interest:

1) What a terrible, terrible card.
and
2) Didn't the WWE make a big stink when Daniel Bryan was unable to defend his title in 30 days?

I can already tell by that promo a couple of days ago that the 2 out of 3 falls match will be the best one of the night. These two and going to beat the hell out of each other.

somedevil

I can already tell by that promo a couple of days ago that the 2 out of 3 falls match will be the best one of the night. These two and going to beat the hell out of each other.

If you watch there Smackdown match its going to be a lot of reversals and Cesaro beating the crap out of Ziggler.

Ziggler offense doesn't allow him to dish it out back like Sheamus did.

And it's missing a ton of good songs.

Like fucking Express Yourself. That's like a wrestling game not having introductions.
Yeah, I'll punt on this one, I already have the original on steam. It's like when Codemasters released a Colin Mcrae and then failed to tell people it's not a new game and only a mobile port.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Wait a bit until the betting lines come in to see if there is a chance. Though it does make sense because Survivor Series takes place in St. Louis.
Oh that's a good point I hadn't considered. I don't think we've ever had Orton and Lesnar, either, have we?

strobogo

Banned
Oh that's a good point I hadn't considered. I don't think we've ever had Orton and Lesnar, either, have we?

Yes. In 2002 when Orton was a rookie with bad hair and Bork was the eater of midcarders every week as champion.

f5.gif

lariat.gif

post.gif

Obviously they'd have a much different match now, though.

Top Bottom