• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Someone needs to photoshop this and use stro's face and Hayes' face.

PS_I_Love_You_(film).jpg

Look at that man creeping up on that poor woman while she's trying to lay down. Fucking disgusting pig.

20141002_RAWin5years_LIGHT_HP.jpg

This picture makes me laff and laff

Read that entire article and could only think about how things actually will be in 5 years...

• Cena's still main eventing regularly with absolutely no changes to his character besides the color of his clothes.
  • Reigns will be stuck in midcard hell after his lackluster main event run.
  • Itami will be lucky to get on Superstars if he hasn't already been released.
  • NXT will continue to be completely irrelevant to the main WWE product.
  • WWE Network will be nothing but countdown and "reality" shows.
  • Ambrose will have been released for substance abuse-related issues.
  • Wrestlemania will return to MSG because WWE can't fill up the football stadiums anymore.

Verendus

Banned
is.. is this shopped?

i dont remember HHH looking like this
He went fatty a few times. I think that particular might be 2006. Though he's obviously not in bad shape, just not upto his own standard.

He went fat mode through 2003/2004 if I remember right. He got into good shape again for that Batista program in 2005, then became fatty again soon after for a good while. I know he was looking better when I saw those Jeff Hardy matches a while ago so he must have got ripped again sometime after 2007.

He's a beast today though. I was surprised when I saw that Bryan match.

Dat Game, Cerebral Assassin, King of Kings, Puppeteer, Master Thespian, McMahon Son-in-Law, Heir to the Throne, yo Jimmy hit me with that Triple H.

Sephzilla

I think instead of #UltraviolenceOT it should be #FunAndPlayfulOT

I'll make the OT and talk about how, thanks to WWE, RoboCop and Scooby-Doo now share the same universe

Carnby

A sales person contacted me at work and asked if I want Smackdown tickets at a discount. It's tempting... but the last time I went to Raw it was too exhausting. How are Smackdown tapings? Worth seeing?

strobogo

Banned
I think instead of #UltraviolenceOT it should be #FunAndPlayfulOT

I'll make the OT and talk about how, thanks to WWE, RoboCop and Scooby-Doo now share the same universe

Also, The Flintstones, as they crossed over with Scooby and Fred made an appearance on Nitro.

This would include the entire Hanna Barbara output, which means Godzilla is also in the same universe. And since Robocop had cross overs with The Terminator, Aliens, Predators...almost everything awesome is technically part of the WWE Universe. Hulk Hogan being himself in Gremlins 2 means Gremlins are in.

Also, due to Scooby and Robocop, Batman and the entire DCU are included. Due to Godzilla, the entire MCU is included.

Top Bottom