• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Wait, is Dr Wiley's theme actually his entrance theme?

KpuQgdK.jpg

lol what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQdYZvCNn-M

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW MONDAY NITRO 8/12/96

• High Voltage/Rough & Ready vs Faces of Fear/Hugh Morrus/Task Master
  • The Renegade vs DDP
  • Jim Powers vs Konnan
  • Ron Studd vs Chris Benoit
  • Steiner Brothers vs Harlem Heat WCW Tag Team Championships
  • Rey Mysterio Jr vs Ultimate Dragon WCW Cruiserweight Championship
  • Randy Savage vs Ric Flair WCW US Championship
  • The Outsiders vs Sting/Lex Luger

Rematches EVERYWHERE. Konnan is now a heel and had to be told to look at the hard cam by Gene. Ron Studd is the YETAAAY/Super Giant Ninja/Reese. Hulk is going to come up with new names for everyone, starting with Flair being renamed The Stupid Little Man. Hulk also hits the only not weak as fuck chair shit in his career and he accidentally clips Macho in the back of the head with it. It's amazing how much cooler The Outsiders are than Hogan. More shadiness with Nick Patrick that this time is pretty indisputable.

There is a COTC on Thursday, but I don't know what is scheduled besides Hogan vs Flair and Benoit vs Giant.

kapowza

there's something about Konnan that just gives me the fucking creeps. I've never been able to figure it out. He's like a spider.

Randy Savage [on Rush Limbaugh's marriage to a fitness instructor]: "The liberals better watch out because soon he'll have a sound mind AND body" - Raw, 1994.

Augghhhhh

DMczaf

¡HarlequinPanic!;132726443 said:
Randy Savage [on Rush Limbaugh's marriage to a fitness instructor]: "The liberals better watch out because soon he'll have a sound mind AND body" - Raw, 1994.

Augghhhhh

Probably a Vince line.

That Kenny Omega vs Haruka match would piss off SO MANY people in OT. They would probably call for his job

Which is hilarious to me, because he basically structured that match perfectly.

- No bumps for her
- Any offense he did was light as a feather
- Any offense she did was entirely on him to take the bump, very little risk for her (beyond maybe that top rope dive)
- Super short

Also, FWE is doing their free iPPV tonight.

It will likely be super long. And probably pretty ghetto.

NJPW news:

Kenny Omega is leaving DDT and has joined New Japan full time.
Kota Ibushi has signed a new 1 year deal with New Japan.

Wow, hot damn! That's awesome.

bZnuCsb.jpg

Wonder if he'll compete as a jr or a heavyweight. I'd definitely like to see him get a run with the Jr. title.

poor DDT, great news for NJPW

Some promoters seem to believe that if a fan sees a bunch of GIFs from a show that they'll think "well, now I don't need to buy the show". It's always been the opposite for me and I'd argue that anyone who did think like that was probably never going to buy the show in the first place.

tell them they can stick it, brother

Browny

Banned
From memory (read: YT), Konnan's submission Tequila Sunrise could be a valid move today (so long as we all forget that it came from Konnan).

Probably the only valid thing we would want to take from That Smelly Penis.

RP912

Banned
To be fair, Konnan matches weren't near good enough to watch before, so no loss there.

His match with Eddy at Uncensored 96 wasn't bad. The problem with Konnan is the fact that dude is sloppy as fuck in the ring. He wrestles like somebody mashing buttons in a fighting game.

He will be forever known as the Bout Bout Rowdy Rowdy guy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Didn't know all the old Top Gear seasons were free for Amazon prime.

And I don't even have to pay 9..... 99 because I get other things in addition to access to streaming.

RP912

Banned
Anything past season 11 of top gear is not worth watching imo.

I fell out of love with that show with the overkill of Clarkson's obnoxiousness.

"Yo yo yo let me speak on dis! Orale! Arriba la Raza! We are somos los vatos locos forever, man! We bout it bout it [pronounced "bowdy bowdy"] and rowdy rowdy!"

Somos los vatos locos means "We are the crazy Mexican gangsters."

"you know the black and white be sayin' they for life but (something something something) forever...and more importantly we bout it, bout it, and rowdy rowdy.

--------------------
"BANG BANG!"

Urgh, what a shitbag.

Vince! I think Jay Lethal is doing autographs at the state fair today. Go intimidate him.

Double check the schedule to be sure as well.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How's everyone feel about November being Ultraviolence-themed?

Top Bottom