• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

So apparently Smash 3DS tries to squeeze every little bit out of the old system, long load times, fast draining battery, shuts off after you quit, etc.

So in class today we were talking about friction pressure, used as Pfric in equations.

I was immediately reminded of friend bean breath's fondness of the word "frick" , and for a moment that brought a slight smile to my face before I realized what was happening.

The moral of this story is that I really need to get a life outside this fucking thread.

strobogo

Banned
So in class today we were talking about friction pressure, used as Pfric in equations.

I was immediately reminded of friend bean breath's fondness of the word "frick" , and for a moment that brought a slight smile to my face before I realized what was happening.

The moral of this story is that I really need to get a life outside this fucking thread.

I called a stranger "friend" the other day.

Vylash

maybe another "retirement" will help

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
regarding when trips look fat, was around the time he had children (his first child) ?

You're gonna lose it completely when someone tells you to TAG ME IN.

Alucard

Banned

Jesus, Bio. You're gonna expose us. Sooner or later, people will ask why you speak like that, and you'll direct them here.

You're exposing the WrassleGAF business.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
As a father, I can say that having a child makes you want to work out more, not less, but yeah, it does take up a lot of time.

not making excuses just thought it might play a factor into it, plus him fucking his quads up

Zach

What's so weird about calling people "friend" in real life? I mean, I find it weirder that you guys do it here all the time. But I'm never in on the jokes, soooo... >_>

Alucard

Banned
I never wanna pay for Raw tickets again unless I know there's going to be a must-see match or segment. The one I went to earlier this year was really slow and boring, and I felt handicapped in terms of what I could or couldn't chant. It's a kid-friendly environment and is very controlled. Not a bad thing, but not for me right now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I never wanna pay for Raw tickets again unless I know there's going to be a must-see match or segment. The one I went to earlier this year was really slow and boring, and I felt handicapped in terms of what I could or couldn't chant. It's a kid-friendly environment and is very controlled. Not a bad thing, but not for me right now.

Just wait for the .gifs.

Alucard

Banned
Ed Ferrera, the guy who imitated JR as "Oklahoma" in WCW, is going to be on his podcast next week. Should be interesting.

Magnum TA was quite good on JR's show. JR works best when he shuts up and has guests with a lot to say.

bjork

I call people friend because of that old show The Rifleman. Lucas McCain would call someone friend right before he was getting ready to whip the shit out of them for acting up.

Verendus

Banned
XZuxsyJ.png
PSVVxea.jpg

tVhagtj.jpg
VAdwuF9.jpg

L4tErPd.jpg
Dbtu1FX.jpg

Verendus

Banned
2bgxQoy.jpg

I'm all arted out now. Tell you what, this stuff is rough.

Think I might just have to maybe turn on that invisible Xbox One to relax.

Omega

Banned
watched Rick Rude vs flair at Fall Brawl

what a boring ass match. it felt like an eternity with rest hold spots that lasted no shorter than 5 minutes. only positive to it was Rude taking the brass knuckles from his tights and hitting flair with it

Top Bottom