• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

I am now. A lonely night tonight so some men in wrestle clothing will do.

EDIT: Here's the cardo
FREE iPPV 100% LIVE 100% FREE! FOUR HUGE MAIN EVENTS!
-Drew Galloway vs Carlito Colon
-Colt Cabana vs Robbie E vs Eric Young (AIRING LIVE!!)
-Tommy Dreamer/Ivelisse Velez vs Candice LeRae and Joey Ryan
-Young Bucks vs The Addiction (fka Bad Influence)
-Adrenaline Express vs Tony Nese/Jigsaw
-Chris Sabin vs Wes Draven vs Sam Shields vs Bandido Jr.
-Johnny Gargano vs Chuck Taylor
-Veda Scott vs Hania the Howling Huntress
-Damien Darling vs Jorge Santi
-Alex Reynolds vs Orange Cassidy
Plus special appearance from Joel Gertner, commentary from Maria Kanellis and Colt Cabana and MORE!!! www.FWEWrestling.com for more info

All in to see more Hania kickin' ass.

wrestling!

strobogo

Banned
I can't believe stro is posting those goofy turnbuckle bumps with Mr Perfect as 'good sells' and that Zigglers are 'bad sells.' Those are both bad bumps and make no sense.

You wanna talk how to tell a turnbuckle irish whip, you look at how Owen Hart sells ones.

I didn't you cunt I said they were ridiculous bumps. They were just gifs I had. I'll fucking cut you if you ever talk about me like that again.

Dbtu1FX.jpg

too sweet me bro

I bet we have him at Survivor Series

in a wwe championship match? Against Cena?

because I feel doubtful that they will bring him back just to work in an elimination match.

You know its never going to be that right. The idea for that match is either Reigns or the Rock for a WrestleMania match with Lesnar.

Isn't Bryan due back by Survivor Series as well?

it's far more likely than him facing reigns and there is no word of the rock signing yet.

FWE having production issues on their free show but having a normal pay show is pretty much par for the course now

After their stream for Tommy vs Carlito froze on Tommy with an armlock for 15 minutes and commentary going out for this one, it'sacurse

Ithil

There's a really obnoxious fan right across from hard camera. He won't stop standing up and trying to call attention to himself.

Alucard

Banned
I just started watching Smackdown. Decent start to the show with Cena and Ambrose, but I still think Cena is cheesy and fake and fake as all hell. "Mr. Ambrose." Are you serious?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just watched the first nitro.

Is it sad that it was much better than recent raws?

No. Why, did WWE's marketing continue to make you think that WCW never produced anything of value?

Jushin Liger vs Brian Pillman
Sting vs Ric Flair
Luger appearance before people realized Luger sucks

Fox318

Pretty much any episode of Nitro was better than current Raw. The product is just so bland and boring now. Sitting through 3 hours of Raw is a form of punishment.

No. Why, did WWE's marketing continue to make you think that WCW never produced anything of value?

Jushin Liger vs Brian Pillman
Sting vs Ric Flair
Luger appearance before people realized Luger sucks
I never really grew up watching any wcw. All of my friends at the time were into wwf . I think I channel flipped once or twice but I wound up sticking to wwf.

Even though it was in a mall instead of a stadium it was a fun show with good matches.

Hell it's pg too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd even go as far as to say Mongo is better on commentary than the current JBL. At least Mongo shuts up every once in a while. At least Mongo acts like he's interested in the match even if he sounds like a nimrod when he talks about it.

strobogo

Banned
I never really grew up watching any wcw. All of my friends at the time were into wwf . I think I channel flipped once or twice but I wound up sticking to wwf.

Even though it was in a mall instead of a stadium it was a fun show with good matches.

Hell it's pg too.

Nitro from September 1995-January 1996 is really fun. Then it goes on a down turn until March, when Hogan leaves and the shows magically get much better again. Then the NWO stuff starts. I'm only about 2 months past the heel turn and Hulk is definitely the worst part of the NWO so far. I don't think he realized how being the over the top 80s villain wasn't what Hall and Nash were doing, and as such, he seemed so uncool.

I'd even go as far as to say Mongo is better on commentary than the current JBL. At least Mongo shuts up every once in a while. At least Mongo acts like he's interested in the match even if he sounds like a nimrod when he talks about it.

Mongo is definitely better than Bischoff, who has to be the worst announcer on any major wrestling program. Holy fuck was he awful.

Fox318

Hell the end of smackdown I just watched was the same stage team match they've done for 2 weeks.

Signing up for the WWE network has been interesting for me so far.

WCW seemed like they really had some cool things going on that I never was able to watch, countdown and Monday night wars is interesting to watch.

Shame that WWE doesn't have real compunction I the wrestling space to push their product.

I mean Kathy Lee is hosting raw this week.

At that time I was huge into wrestling. I watched anything available to me including WCW Saturday Night and the Saturday morning WWF recap shows. The highs in WWF were higher(DX NOD skit, Tyson, Mick Foley HIAC to name a few), but WCW seemed to always treat wrestling with more respect, especially in the undercard.

Top Bottom