• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Yo, tell me why Nick Hogan has pics of his mom in a bikini bent over showing her ass in his phone and also pics of Big show showing his ass?

gurudyne

Does WWE cross over into that sphere of shows that are apparently connected to St. Elsewhere, and are therefore just a figment of an autistic kid's imagination?

Yes. WWE --> Muppets --> Sesame Street --> EVERYTHING/Free Space (due to guest stars) --> St. Elsewhere

I can't stop staring at this map. How is Batman the connection between Hogan's Heroes and The Addams' Family? Lost is connected to the old Mission Impossible via the Dick Van Dyke doctor-detective show Diagnosis: Murder?

Not sure how Las Vegas ties into Heroes either.

Verendus

Banned
Wolfpac red? Pfffttt.
I have the superior nwo avatar and you all know it!

Just look at all the talent in that picture.
There is a promo for the opening of WWF Over The Edge 1998, that I feel both of you should really watch. I think it will really help you.

If Youtube wasn't so terrible and had it available, I would link it for you. But the sad reality is that it has let me down.

But, you must conform.

Hasney

Just out and waiting for my friend outside the toilet and some guy went past me with an APA shirt on. Sure, I go out with my nWo shirt sometimes, but that's obscure.

Zach

There is a promo for the opening of WWF Over The Edge 1998, that I feel both of you should really watch. I think it will really help you.

If Youtube wasn't so terrible and had it available, I would link it for you. But the sad reality is that it has let me down.

But, you must conform.

...do what now?

Hmm..

Guess it was a good idea to skip it, then.

Oh I didn't mean to imply it's bad or anything, even the demo made the game shut off after you finished your game, not really surprised at that part. Guess I'll find out on Monday when I receive it.

I'm not buying the new 3DS for a better experience, I'm not that big a fan.

Yo, tell me why Nick Hogan has pics of his mom in a bikini bent over showing her ass in his phone and also pics of Big show showing his ass?

There's all kinds of weird incestuous crazy shit going on in that family. The Hogan family are creepy.

I can't imagine the stuff that goes on behind closed doors.

There's all kinds of weird incestuous crazy shit going on in that family. The Hogan family are creepy.

I can't imagine the stuff that goes on behind closed doors.

Yeah I remember that pic of Hulk rubbing his daughter's ass. Atleast Nick has some nude pics of some good looking girls in there also.

PInk Tape

Banned
Oh I didn't mean to imply it's bad or anything, even the demo made the game shut off after you finished your game, not really surprised at that part. Guess I'll find out on Monday when I receive it.

It's not all on what you said. I tried the demo and the controls just felt.. Weird, I guess? I decided to get Curtain Call instead *shrug*

I'm not getting the new 3DS either unless the one I have breaks or something.

DMczaf

So apparently Smash 3DS tries to squeeze every little bit out of the old system, long load times, fast draining battery, shuts off after you quit, etc.

And they delayed the system this was meant for (New 3DS) until next year in NA because they want to dump the remaining stock of regular ass 3DSs on us during the holidays.

Fucking Nintendo.

Nintendo are absolutely the #FuckingCarnies of the videogame industry. Out of touch, and stuck up their own ass.

But…I still enjoy their games.

Just like the WWE, I don't think I can completely give them up.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone watching the free FWE ippv tonight?

http://youtu.be/fGd9pnYWBLE?a

I am now. A lonely night tonight so some men in wrestle clothing will do.

EDIT: Here's the cardo
FREE iPPV 100% LIVE 100% FREE! FOUR HUGE MAIN EVENTS!
-Drew Galloway vs Carlito Colon
-Colt Cabana vs Robbie E vs Eric Young (AIRING LIVE!!)
-Tommy Dreamer/Ivelisse Velez vs Candice LeRae and Joey Ryan
-Young Bucks vs The Addiction (fka Bad Influence)
-Adrenaline Express vs Tony Nese/Jigsaw
-Chris Sabin vs Wes Draven vs Sam Shields vs Bandido Jr.
-Johnny Gargano vs Chuck Taylor
-Veda Scott vs Hania the Howling Huntress
-Damien Darling vs Jorge Santi
-Alex Reynolds vs Orange Cassidy
Plus special appearance from Joel Gertner, commentary from Maria Kanellis and Colt Cabana and MORE!!! www.FWEWrestling.com for more info

All in to see more Hania kickin' ass.

RBH

1003-hulk-hogan-david-bollea-1.jpg

Hulk Hogan is vowing to drop the legal hammer on a nephew who's pushing a reality show about finding the perfect 3-some ... telling TMZ Sports he's a DISGRACE to the Hogan name.

The man behind the reality show is David Bollea -- who calls himself King David Hogan ... a pro-MMA fighter who last stepped in the ring back in 2012 and claims to be Hogan's nephew.

King David is trying to shop a reality show called, "My Girlfriend Wants a Girlfriend" ... in which he sorts through 16 different ladies to find the perfect addition to their freaky sexual lifestyle.

But Hulk is PISSED -- telling TMZ Sports he barely knows the guy and can't believe he would try to cash in on the Hogan name without permission.

"I've only met him twice in my entire life ... he knows nothing about the Hogan family, the Hogan name and has no right to use it," Hulk says.

And now for the threat ... "I will pursue legal action against him for diminishing the Hogan brand."
http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/03/hulk-hogan-calls-bs-on-nephews-bisexual-reality-show/#ixzz3F8GtQstM

FHIZ

Okay WrasslinGaf, I got an appropriate question for you all... I'm eventually going to cave and subscribe to the network despite knowing better. So which platform does the app preform best on? My options are Apple TV, PS4 or XboxOne. I heard playback can be sketchy at times, but I haven't paid attention enough to figure out if that's just something on their end or if it's app specific.

EDIT: I guess another option I have is my 360. I forget I still have that thing sometimes.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't believe stro is posting those goofy turnbuckle bumps with Mr Perfect as 'good sells' and that Zigglers are 'bad sells.' Those are both bad bumps and make no sense.

You wanna talk how to tell a turnbuckle irish whip, you look at how Owen Hart sells ones.

Top Bottom