• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Fox318

I like it. Where was this creativity last month?

"Whatcha gonna do when SJWs and Gamergate runs wild on you brother!"
j3jO7Tx.jpg

somedevil

Some Bryan News:

Daniel Bryan is in San Francisco today, staying at a hotel right across from Levi's Stadium, the home of WrestleMania 31. Darren Young is also in town doing anti-bullying work for WWE this week so it's possible Bryan is on those events as well.

So he is there to do some promotion and be there in case the Giants win the world series to celebrate the win.

Also, someone should interview him because he will tell the truth about his current condition.

Hasney

Can somebody summarize what's missing from the last gen version of 2k15?

Create a finisher
Create a story
Actually holding a ring bell since it will glue to your wrist
Being able to download as much created stuff as you like (10 per day, unless one of your 5 allowed uploads gets downloaded enough times to rank up)
Custom entrance themes
Entrances other than ones that are on the games roster and that one where the guy talks on the phone
Christian

strobogo

Banned
Can somebody summarize what's missing from the last gen version of 2k15?

Everything.

Create a finisher and story were removed. Entrances for CAWs massively cut down. None of the updates hyped for the game are in this version. Same graphics, same engine entirely, same commentary except for new names. Same glitches.

Sephzilla

I'm glad there's a gif of Cesaro's last moment of relevance

Create a finisher
Create a story
Being able to download as much created stuff as you like (10 per day, unless one of your 5 allowed uploads gets downloaded enough times to rank up)
Custom entrance themes
Entrances other than ones that are on the games roster and that one where the guy talks on the phone
Christian

wat!?

joelseph

I may buy a next gen console for this POS but the price is insane

Here is a Forbes arcticle today claiming they dropped the price to 350 including the Sunsent bundle which I was planning on getting it anyways..

I can't find this cheap bundle or just a console for 350 anywhere. What gives?

RP912

Banned
Create a finisher
Create a story
Custom entrance themes
Christian

fucking yikes :/

w8kIWJ7.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Here is a Forbes arcticle today claiming they dropped the price to 350 including the Sunsent bundle which I was planning on getting it anyways..

nov 2nd is the date it goes into effect brah

EDIT maybe the 8th, but it aint here yet

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Thought that started on November 8th.

Sephzilla

They could have literally just copy/pasted 2k14 for PS360 and it would have been a better idea than what 2k15 ended up being.

Makes me really fucking worried about the current gen versions.

Hasney

Oh yeah, someone is claiming that previewing a CAW counts as a download as well, but he must be trolling. They cannot be THAT stupid. Let's all blindly download CAWs until the limit is used up yayyyy.

Hasney

Thanks. Anyone else thinking of jumping into the new gen? It was either this or Smash and a U. Still torn...

Toad Treasure Tracker will probably blow both of them away.. damn.

My Wii U has been played more than the PS4, but I've still managed to play a ton of PS4 games. Been a fun year overall away from the over-hyped releases so far.

Will get an XB1 at some point. D4 and Sunset Overdrive make me feel I'm missing out.

Sephzilla

Wii-U is the best 2nd system to buy.

I still like actually owning physical copies of my games, so PC gaming hasn't gotten its carny hooks too deep into me yet.

It starts on Sunday, you can buy one now and just get it adjusted if you want. Don't go to Gamestop though, they're weird and all that jazz.

uh okay so let's start predicting the WM card

if cena wins the title back at the Royal Rumble

Brock vs The Rock
Cena vs Roman Reigns or Daniel Bryan

If Cena is cheated again

Reigns vs brock

I have a feeling WM this year is going to be booked worse than last year. Orton will probably find his way into the main event again somehow.

Reigns' push despite it being completely mediocre so far will probably get a huge push. Bryan will probably be in the 2nd or 3rd biggest match on the card if he is back by then.

There is no way they are gonna book Bryan in the same match as the rock or brock.

Not looking forward to sting getting a match.

strobogo

Banned
I wonder of the Punk/Cena showcase will be hyped on TV for the next gen version. Punk looks like Cobie Smulders Cena looks like Barney Rubble. I have no idea how they got the faces so bad in this. Also, Cena's hand goes through the belt while he's holding it up.

Hasney

I wonder of the Punk/Cena showcase will be hyped on TV for the next gen version. Punk looks like Cobie Smulders Cena looks like Barney Rubble. I have no idea how they got the faces so bad in this. Also, Cena's hand goes through the belt while he's holding it up.

This one from the 2k15 thread is gold.

98f7c28281d1b331373731b7cff98e1c.png

Sephzilla

WM31 Card Prediction

Tag Team Title Match - The Usos vs Gold & Stardust (c)
Intercontinental Title Match - Dolph Ziggler vs Randy Orton (c)
Daniel Bryan vs Shaemus
Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose
United States Championship - John Cena vs Rusev (c)
Triple H vs The Rock
The Undertaker vs A Man Named Sting
Diva's Title Match - AJ Lee (c) vs Paige
again
WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match - Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar (c)

Top Bottom