• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

strobogo

Banned
That pictures of Vince isn't shit when you see his eyes in motion in the game. Wtf. The Damon Kane Vince. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS EYES? It's like his irises keep changing position. How does Vince look so terrible while Big Johnny looks pretty good?

somedevil

If anyone is interested here is when Roman Reigns is going to be coming back:

WWE currently has Roman Reigns penciled in for a return in late December or early January.

So Wade Barrett will be back first then Reigns.

Vince%20Marvel%20Phase%203%20Reation_zpsryiprtqe.gif

for the new page, can't let this great gif go to waste

Intresting note on 2K15

the talent shares in the revenue for the game and when a game sells well it can result in some sizable quarterly cheques for the talent and can be very significant if you are a mid to lower end talent and thus why all of the talent wants to be included on the video game roster.

somedevil

WWE viewership for 10/27

8pm: 3.868
9pm: 3.839
10pm: 3.529

Avg: 3.745

The third hour did bad. Last year is doing better when Daniel Bryan was ending Raw each week on his back.

Still amazed a 2-5 Redskins vs Cowboys did close to 19 million viewers.

WWE viewership for 10/27

The third hour did bad. Last year is doing better when Daniel Bryan was ending Raw each week on his back.

it is the NFL and it was a good game

strobogo

Banned
Why does everyone in this game have horse eyes? It's fucking creepy. Why does it show 2003 era HHH standing between Cena/Punk as a special ref?

Aiii

So not worth it
Wat. Did they kill it totally, or are they not making enough to fulfill orders and you lost out?
No, it is 100 bucks for a shitty game I have no faith in and can buy for 20 bucks in January anyways, just not worth it, just for the vinyl doll.

Could care less for ring mat pieces or signatures or any of that.

Sephzilla

Poke my head into Gaming Side and see someone say that "changing discs is a pain".

I'm starting to think gamers are getting too lazy for their own good if walking 5 feet to swap a disc is too much effort.

Cagey

Banned
WWE viewership for 10/27

NFC East teams are ratings gold mines.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Poke my head into Gaming Side and see someone say that "changing discs is a pain".

I'm starting to think gamers are getting too lazy for their own good if walking 5 feet to swap a disc is too much effort.

It's a pain.

Alucard

Banned
So the WWE 2k15 where John Cena ruins Do not go gentle into that good night has to be one of the worst game commercials ever right?

Mad lib versions:

So the Thanksgiving where John Cena ruins turkey dinner has to be one of the worst family gatherings ever, right?

So the feud where John Cena ruins a new talent has to be one of the worst recurring themes in the WWE, right?

So the movie where John Cena ruins every scene has to be one of the worst cinematic abortions ever, right?

Hasney

No, it is 100 bucks for a shitty game I have no faith in and can buy for 20 bucks in January anyways, just not worth it, just for the vinyl doll.

Could care less for ring mat pieces or signatures or any of that.

Oh, I mis-read with that random exclamation mark. I thought you were saying "No Funko Pop!" rather than it be part of the brand name.

Good call. Unfortunately, my brother has added the digital deluxe version to our shared USA PSN account as a late birthday "present". I'm sure I'll get some fun out of it for £0.00.

Pavaloo

if i have to get up and change a disc, i may as well get up and change the hdd so i don't have to change discs ever again

it's just basic thuganomics

Hasney

I tell you what is a pain, not being able to fit all my games at once on my PS4. Going to need to get around to upgrading the hard drive soon...

Sephzilla

you know the stereotype about lazy mouthbreathing gamers who live in their parents basement?

this is why that exists.

you horrible people!

Sephzilla

That's why the gamestops are filled with lazy mouthbreathing gamers, right?

I remember waiting at Gamestop 7 years ago for the Halo 3 launch and being stuck next to a 400 pound guy in a dirty shirt that had Cheetos stains on it. And the guy wouldn't fucking shut up.

Fuck, Halo 3 was 7 years ago?

I remember waiting at Gamestop 7 years ago for the Halo 3 launch and being stuck next to a 400 pound guy in a dirty shirt that had Cheetos stains on it. And the guy wouldn't fucking shut up.

Fuck, Halo 3 was 7 years ago?

I did the same thing. Holy fuck I can't believe it's been 7 years. I was a freshman in high school.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I met a cute girl at the midnight for GTA 4. That was the only midnight I ever went to willingly.

I think I just graduated, so I wanted to do that because I was like 'fuck it I ain't got to go to school in the morning.'

Hasney

The Wii launch was great. They ordered us free pizza and everyone was pretty awesome. I was quite drunk though, wasn't going to bother picking it up at midnight, but I was in the area drinking anyway.

Top Bottom