• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

tumblr_ne41phjEkD1qheauho1_1280.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
can someone quickly recap HITC / Raw, I completely forgot HITC was this weekend. I heard something about bray vs ambrose?

can someone quickly recap HITC / Raw, I completely forgot HITC was this weekend. I heard something about bray vs ambrose?

Ambrose lost to Seth in the cell because the ghost of Bray distracted Ambrose and then the real Bray beat up Ambrose, and now they're feuding according to a promo Ambrose gave while beating up Cesaro with a mic on Raw

Well at least we knew it was coming. Also not much of a spoiler so whatever.

* Big Show kicks off SmackDown and gets a "yes!" chant going for a video that they're sending to Daniel Bryan in support of his comeback. Show informs everyone that Bryan needs another elbow surgery.

I swear to god I'm going to lose my shit if after that pop goldberg got yesterday they end up pushing him again...

Bryan is out for a while so reigns and goldberg will be getting huge pushes in 2015

2014 recap

Continued to ruin Ziggler while he is/was super over
Poorly pushed Bryan and still hardly put any effort in his push
They completely killed all of Cesaro's momentum
Buried the Wyatts by poorly booking their leader and burying him
Broke up the Sheild just because they could even though they were super over
Depushed Ambrose
jack swagger, big e, etc all jobbers

Nekofrog

Banned
How can WWE produce Monday night Wars and not see the parallels?

because the narrative is about how evil rich billionaire challenged widdle pwomotow vince mcmahon and got cwushed! CWUSHED.

the production team clearly doesn't care about the actual mnw in that series

I swear to god I'm going to lose my shit if after that pop goldberg got yesterday they end up pushing him again...

Bryan is out for a while so reigns and goldberg will be getting huge pushes in 2015

2014 recap

Continued to ruin Ziggler while he is/was super over
Poorly pushed Bryan and still hardly put any effort in his push
They completely killed all of Cesaro's momentum
Buried the Wyatts by poorly booking their leader and burying him
Broke up the Sheild just because they could even though they were super over
Depushed Ambrose
jack swagger, big e, etc all jobbers

Ryback is awesome. He deserves a main event push.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It was weird seeing face Ryback again. Like after forever being a heel/bully/whatever, he just dropped right into that old entrance and demeanor. But less botchy so far. He needs to keep some of the insane heel Ryback stuff though too.

They actually did a promo segment with Ryback where he completely logically explains his face turn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdk1S3ySgLk

It's actually a good promo. So naturally they have it on the website, and nowhere to be seen on TV.

Lol this guy gets me every time

YES!!!! :')
The legend is back! I can start watching wrestling again!!!
See everyone how nice Ryback is in this interview, he's showing so much love and appreciation to fans whilst also admitting his mistakes, like a true man.
Cm Punk would NEVER do this because he's a self absorbed, overrated, talentless bottom crawler who hates his fans. I can't wait in two years time when Ryback is the undisputed face of the company and Cm Punk is a low life who has faded into obscurity.
Punk will come crawling back with his limp tail between his legs begging for a job and the company will tell him to piss off because they would have Ryback who is far better.
Ryback has returned to save us from the Jewish product we've been exposed to lately and only he can lead us into the next generation.
So much luv right now for Ryback the big guy, Feed me more, <3333333 XXXXX&#65279;

I'm surprised they didn't do the Daniel Bryan segment on Main Event or some other shit show. Really, SD? Can't have him mess with Roman's interview time!

lol
Mercury and Noble join in on the beatdown to Ziggler. Ziggler is ordered into a match against Rollins. Rollins quickly defeats Ziggler in 20 seconds.

Fox318

I'm surprised they didn't do the Daniel Bryan segment on Main Event or some other shit show. Really, SD? Can't have him mess with Roman's interview time!

Reigns is gonna get pushed so much everyone is gonna hate him.

Monday night Wars episode was great. You can hear when they edit WWE in for wrestling when they ask Jericho on what he wanted to be growing up.

Ironically Vince Russo had the line of the show:

"You need to have 11 segments that everyone wants to watch, where everyone carries their own weight and each segment must make the viewer not change the channel"

Then Vince with:

"Characters must be definable and in place before a feud or story line"

I'm paraphrasing with both comments but it seems a so odd that WWE can produce this and Vince can say it looking at the current product.

Are they so hamstrung to sponsors, their cable deal, and merchandise sales that they can't make their product what it was before?

Or are Vince trying to protect future Linda McMahon political and potential reports about steroids and Benoit?

Monday Night Wars is so WWE sided with their presentation and they are still showing how far their product has fallen. Hell looking at the fucking crowds with 3,000 Jericho signs and now they have to have plant fans to hold up signs.

Nekofrog

Banned
Monday Night Wars is so WWE sided with their presentation and they are still showing how far their product has fallen. Hell looking at the fucking crowds with 3,000 Jericho signs and now they have to have plant fans to hold up signs.

thats what you get when you give your fans a reason to actually be excited and invested in the product. i made a post about it last night when i was watching old 2001 ppvs, but the dudleys were getting bigger pops for their routine than the main eventers (rock/austin), and it was because they were characters that were given likeable traits and had solid fan interaction. hey, guess what vince? that gets fans invested in things beyond just one or two guys.

Is there any way to make the installation notifications go away without actually launching the game? It used to be that you could make them go away by just going into notifications, but now it stays even when I do that and click on 'new'.

Top Bottom