• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

We reported last week that The Undertaker would be working behind the scenes with the NXT brand in a limited capacity.

PWInsider.com has come out with some new information on the current deal in place. According to their report, Undertaker will be making occasional appearances at the Performance Center in Florida, and will have the freedom to choose his own dates, around his schedule. His job will essentially be to offer help to the developmental talent, answer questions, and teach them what will be expected of them if/when they are brought up to the main WWE roster.

KILLAM: Undertaker has been considered a locker room leader for over a decade, especially during his run in the late 2000′s as one of key stars of WWE Smackdown, along with Edge and Batista. He is one of the only constants – with Triple H, Vince McMahon and a few other backstage figures – that have been a part of WWE for the past 24 years. If there was ONE GUY that you wanted teaching the younger guys how to act and handle themselves on the road, it’s him. I doubt there’s a single more respected, praised guy among the talent, ever.

Vylash

real talk, Ryback has improved considerably since his last push, both in terms of charisma and being a better and safer worker

BRING ON THE BIG GUY

FEED
ME
MORE

They actually did a promo segment with Ryback where he completely logically explains his face turn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdk1S3ySgLk

It's actually a good promo. So naturally they have it on the website, and nowhere to be seen on TV.

wow, actually a decent promo. they could actually build a story line around how he got in trouble back stage but chances are he'll be booked like shaemus until vince puts the belt prematurely on him in 2015.

Sephzilla

Yeah I'm cool with another Ryback push as well for reasons already stated. The guy has improved a ton compared to where he was when he got prematurely fed to Cena. He's earned a second chance in my opinion.

RBH

maxresdefault.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPV01MzcNlA

IGN.com has issued its review of WWE 2k15 for the PS3 and XBox 360 consoles, and the site gave the game a 5.9/10 (“Mediocre”).

In an article titled “Lightweight Pretender,” reviewer Dave Rudden says 2K15 takes significant steps backwards in various areas, including roster depth, game play and historic context.

An unsatisfying roster, lack of features and “largely ugly visuals” are cited as reasons for why this version of the game comes up short.

IGN’s “verdict” summary reads:

“WWE 2K15 is like seeing Brock Lesnar going from breaking the Undertaker’s streak to losing to Hornswoggle during the pre-show in back-to-back WrestleManias. Not only is it surprising, it’s also pretty sad. I would frequently grab my copy of last year’s grappler with the intent to quickly check some changes, only to find myself reluctant to switch back due to the far better roster and single-player experience. Do yourself a favor, save your money, and buy WWE 2K14. The minor improvements to combat and commentary in 2K15 don’t even come close to making up for what was lost.”
WWE 2K15 is out today for PS3 and XBox 360 and will be released on November 18th for PS4 and XBox One.

Russian Rusev vs Ryback Rules?

I'd buy that for a dollar

When was the last time we had a legit two monsters fighting each other feud?

If Big E was treated better, his matches with Rusev could have been a lot more hype. They were still really good though.

I don't really think his five count thing could have been good in main roster WWE, but I'm really disappointed that he has pretty much nothing to do.

Sephzilla

I think Ryback vs Rusev could be great, but if that's meat on creative's table (haha) I hope they don't rush to it. Ryback needs to go on a bit of a run of his own to really get his monster status back before going against Rusev.

Rusev vs Ryback at WM31?

I think Ryback vs Rusev could be great, but if that's meat on creative's table (haha) I hope they don't rush to it. Ryback needs to go on a bit of a run of his own to really get his monster status back before going against Rusev.

Rusev vs Ryback at WM31?

That would be a true Hoss fight.

strobogo

Banned
I'll make some gifs from 2K15 sometime. Since all the cut scenes are made available, I'm sure they will easily be uploaded to YT and all those terrible eyes can be seen.

RBH

WCW/nWo Revenge, an N64 game from 1998, has a better looking Stinger Splash animation than WWE 2K15 from today.

UberTag

Yuke's is a bigger joke of a development studio than Evolution. And they can't even get their game running online after almost a month.

LOL @ you guys thinking anyone other than Cena is going to take out Rusev.
We have reason to suspect Reigns might. Clearly nobody else will.
I would still place higher odds on Yawn ZZZena being the one to take him out.
It'll be his mid-card burial feud to get his heat back post-Mania next year.

wow, actually a decent promo. they could actually build a story line around how he got in trouble back stage but chances are he'll be booked like shaemus until vince puts the belt prematurely on him in 2015.
That would require time for these "decent promos" being wasted during the actual 3-hour RAW broadcast instead of on WWE.com where they'll be largely ignored.
That simply won't happen. "Building a storyline"? Really? And yeah, he'll be booked exactly like Sheamus until he wins a mid-card title and loses all the time.

UberTag

So nice of WWE booking to course correct after giving Ziggles some momentum during the PPV and on RAW. Even steven booking is AWESOME!
It's also great to have mid-card champs lose non-title matches on TV all the time. Makes those belts look super important.

Top Bottom