• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Browny

Banned
Maybe he wants the tag title so badly he wants him and Mizdow to be the only tag team left to challenge?

Who else is left?

They gonna give both tag belts to Cena?

Someone do me a favour and shop this:

jive-soul-bros-john-cena.jpg

Needs belts changing, and Kane's "I Am The Tag Team Champions" t-shirt. Then sit back and watch the ratings
fall even further

Fuck: new page. Posting for no other reason:

tbNpmq4.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
So the comic thread get to stay in OT Discussion, they get to make three or four new threads about everything that happens in the MCU news-wise.

Dat geek privilege, how do we get on that?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So the comic thread get to stay in OT Discussion, they get to make three or four new threads about everything that happens in the MCU news-wise.

Who cares? Don't start none...

We are happy where we are. We are truly a community. Essence of what communities are all about.

Vylash

2 more days until we are out of this god awful OT.

Let us never speak of October Wrasslin' |OT| 2014 again.

fuckin pepsi

i'll start making threads for every edition of WWE Monday Night Raw, WWE Main Event, and WWE Friday Night Smackdown

Aiii

So not worth it
Who cares? Don't start none...

We are happy where we are. We are truly a community. Essence of what communities are all about.

Fair enough, you are right about that. Hasney pointed this out to me here, but I recently found out myself that the F1 Community thread has people actually hating any kind of community feeling and just want a thread about F1 news and results. "I don't want the thread ruined with non-racing talk." Jeeeeezuuuus!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fair enough, you are right about that. Hasney pointed this out to me here, but I recently found out myself that the F1 Community thread has people actually hating any kind of community feeling and just want a thread about F1 news and results. "I don't want the thread ruined with non-racing talk." Jeeeeezuuuus!

Different communities have different aims, too. I feel like overall Fun and Playful Wrasslegaf likes each others' company, whether it's about wrasslin' or about catcalls on women and enjoy each others' viewpoints for what they're worth.

Someone do me a favour and shop this:

jive-soul-bros-john-cena.jpg

Needs belts changing, and Kane's "I Am The Tag Team Champions" t-shirt. Then sit back and watch the ratings
fall even further

Fuck: new page. Posting for no other reason:

tbNpmq4.gif
Thanks for this. Forgot about the Indeed catchphrase. What a rush of nostalgia.

Cagey

Banned
image.php

Every time Sunny Mac posts, I get distracted by the phallic V in Havoc positioned right next to Steph's enormous cleavage.

XenoRaven

Oh I meant to mention this yesterday, but Sunset Overdrive has a face in the character creator that looks almost exactly like the Big Show.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh I meant to mention this yesterday, but Sunset Overdrive has a face in the character creator that looks almost exactly like the Big Show.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I need to build a new computer, but I feel like I should wait just a little bit longer. Nothing that I 'have' to have it for at the moment. Maybe closer to Star Citizen's release.

I miss MMOs coming out and making me upgrade my computer for them. Anarchy Online wrecked my old Dell.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nashvember

Nash Gifs

Vinny Vegas, Oz Avatars. Both Heel and Face Diesel, Big Daddy Cool, Silver Fox K. Nash, Super Shredder.

I need to build a new computer, but I feel like I should wait just a little bit longer. Nothing that I 'have' to have it for at the moment. Maybe closer to Star Citizen's release.

I miss MMOs coming out and making me upgrade my computer for them. Anarchy Online wrecked my old Dell.

Yeah, I'd wait if I were you. Just do it right before Star Citizen comes out.

Top Bottom