• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Haven't we already had Nashvember in the past?
i1POXICHcKgd2.gif

Nope. We got fucked over last year.

somedevil

Some Hideo Itami news:

There was at least some concern among people in WWE developmental that Hideo Itami, the former Kenta, may be trying too hard to adapt to the WWE style of working in the ring. The feeling relayed to me was that Itami trying so hard to work the WWE style was resulting in some of his in-ring action being too lite.
The finish to one of Itami's matches at the last set of NXT TV tapings had to be re-done because one of his kicks didn't connect.

With that said, Itami has received high marks for how hard he works and how he's improving his English. Officials still look at Itami as one of their top developmental talents to build with.

Its good they sent him down so he can adjust so he can work stiff but not to lite which is doing now. I understand that when Bryan talks about a kick of his bursting his eardrum. Its also helps he is doing what Sin Cara wasn't.

I find it funny the stiffest worker in NXT right now is Sasha Banks. lol

Alucard

Banned
Wife gave me a night off tomorrow. I think I'm gonna see John Wick on my own. I wouldn't have known about the movie without stro mentioning it. Looks like good fun.

Some Hideo Itami news:

Its good they sent him down so he can adjust so he can work stiff but not to lite which is doing now. I understand that when Bryan talks about a kick of his bursting his eardrum. Its also helps he is doing what Sin Cara wasn't.

I find it funny the stiffest worker in NXT right now is Sasha Banks. lol

When all the WWE trainers in developmental harp on constantly is "being coachable" this is kinda an expected consequence, isn't it?

Kenta is no fool. I'm sure he did this all on purpose.

It's kinda like how smart college football coaches kinda sandbag their first season, so they can show improvement later on, as they get closer to contract extension talks.

Kenta kinda sandbags now, so when he finally turns it back on, the developmental staff can point to his improvement like they did something and helped. Everybody gets over, and the "Hideo Itami" thing becomes something the WWE can point to and say "WE did that."

strobogo

Banned
I'm pretty pissy with myself for spending the $2.14 on 2K15 to play through a story mode where you play as the same 2 people for 20 matches each, with the same shitty engine, and janky as fuck cut scenes replacing you getting to actually DO anything in those matches. I wasted a whole day I could have spent on my book. Things were just getting good. Darling Nikki just abdicated the throne. Then he abdicated it on behalf of his son and gave it to his (Nick's) brother. And bro was like, "Mother fucker, I didn't ask to be a god damn tsar" and Russia is free of Romanovs for the first time in 300 years. And I stopped to play 2K15. Fuck.

ibJlQLIuFRikZ.gif

Hasney

As glad as I am Hideo is on NXT as it's the best TV product WWE has right now, I do wish they just dumped some of these guys straight on the main roster. I swear half the reason RVD got over initially was because he was working much stiffer then the WWE style when he started and he stood out.

If you harmonize everyone too much, no-one stands out. That's the balance the NXT trainers have to fine.

somedevil

I'm interested in Lucha underground but I've heard the first set of tapings is not that great and being compared to Wrestle Society X with the crowd being actors.

Plus its hard to get behind a show when Chavo is one of the top guys.

Lemelson Capital founder Emmanuel Lemelson, who manages one of the biggest hedge funds in the world, recently stated that he firmly believes the McMahon family intends to sell WWE.

Lemelson called WWE “clearly an acquisition target,” and said that while he doesn’t expect WWE to have great numbers when they announce the WWE Network subscriber-count on Thursday during their third-quarter conference call, he also doesn’t expect the share price to fall as the McMahon’s will protect shares to keep the sale price up.

He also spoke about his belief that WWE has poor fiscal management, but claimed they have a strong creative management.

Lemelson Capital founder Emmanuel Lemelson, who manages one of the biggest hedge funds in the world, recently stated that he firmly believes the McMahon family intends to sell WWE.

Lemelson called WWE “clearly an acquisition target,” and said that while he doesn’t expect WWE to have great numbers when they announce the WWE Network subscriber-count on Thursday during their third-quarter conference call, he also doesn’t expect the share price to fall as the McMahon’s will protect shares to keep the sale price up.

He also spoke about his belief that WWE has poor fiscal management, but claimed they have a strong creative management.

OK, this is how someone like me, who has no idea what most of this mumbo jumbo means, can tell this dude is talking out his ass.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion

Stone-Cold-Steve-Austins-Not-Funny-Reaction-Gif.gif

Top Bottom