• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Browny

Banned
Nashvember

Nash Gifs

Vinny Vegas, Oz Avatars. Both Heel and Face Diesel, Big Daddy Cool, Silver Fox K. Nash, Super Shredder.

Any excuse:

iTPeMT9lzRvkx.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yeah, I'd wait if I were you. Just do it right before Star Citizen comes out.

I currently need to get a tv stand more than anything else. I been using this busted dresser for my tv stand, and it's just too damn high up. Though if I had the sense to reflect, I likely wouldn't have even bought a TV and bought a new monitor instead and set my consoles to run there instead.

At least someone remembers the goddamn rules around here.

Of course Persp would remember!

I currently need to get a tv stand more than anything else. I been using this busted dresser for my tv stand, and it's just too damn high up. Though if I had the sense to reflect, I likely wouldn't have even bought a TV and bought a new monitor instead and set my consoles to run there instead.

IKEA son!

...On another note, I am being headhunted by all these tech recruiters. This feels..odd.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
IKEA son!

...On another note, I am being headhunted by all these tech recruiters. This feels..odd.

There's zero IKEAs around here. It's actually so bad that there's a service of people you can pay to buy you stuff when they regularly make trips out of town to the IKEA.

Marvel

could never
Speaking of TNA, I actually tuned in the other night for the first time in nearly two years. EC3 was kind of entertaining.

"You can't wrestle!" I disagree "You can't wrestle!" I'm very good "You can't wrestle" You wish you could...

Has more charisma than I thought I'll give him that.

enewtabie

So what did everyone think of Seth on Raw? Pretty good eh?
Wish he wasn't such a scared Heel.

Also, there's quite a few women in WWE and NXT but we get Paige and AJ every week. I like both but my wife watches now and she got hooked from watching Divas and even complains about it.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You know what's a feud that doesn't get enough discussion?

BOD vs. Two-Man Power Trip in 2001. I've been rewatching it, and it's amazing how absolutely hyped the crowd was about everything, how brutal every interaction those guys had was, plus the matches were really great. Biker Taker as the protective patriarch was great to see, as well.

That sucks, IKEA online delivery rates are ridiculous.

I had to drive 15 hours (round trip) to get some desk parts from a discontinued range, because there are no delivery options to get something to you from a store out of state.

15 hours.

I did get some Ghostbusters donuts out of the deal though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nash sucks almost all of the time. Not all of the time, but almost all of it.

People wanting Nashvember:
i4xYuX02Z7cbo.gif

Nash was pretty good at playing a character, but he was pretty limited in ring for most of his wrestling career.

I still like him, I just don't think that he's technically good.

Fox318

Will WWE have another big layoff coming?

Isn't that why Roberts is gone?

They really only need Cena and Rusev(to push Cena at Mania after Cena beats Lesnar at Royal Rumble), and Khali.

Scott Hall is ridiculously cooler than Kevin Nash, gosh. And... Surprisingly 'I don't give a shit' in nature. To rather amusing (and incredibly dark) extents:

tumblr_n49djoxqvu1qamb36o1_400.jpg

tumblr_n1qlgeTXI31r35q8fo1_400.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nash was easily the worst actor in Magic Mike, too. He had absolutely no rhythm. It was shameful.

Top Bottom