• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Lucha underground episode 1

*Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs. Blue Demon Jr.
*Sexy Star vs. Matt Cross
*Johnny Mundo (John Morrison) vs. Prince Puma (Ricochet)

Mindoro vs ricochet could be good

Roman got the wearing your own merch part down pat. One step closer to replacing Cena

tumblr_ne85pvX6GQ1qe4qeqo1_1280.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Can someone make a thread about Roman Reigns in off-topic? I'd like to know more about him, but I can't be bothered to search anything by myself. Someone introduce me to him and his history and what he contributes to the World Wrestling Entertainment, so that I am properly prepared for his return.

charsace

The commentary team on Main Event making fun of Ryback last night makes me think it will never cross Creatives minds to try that with Ryback again.

WWE is run by assholes. Orton will take Dean's lunatic face role and actually be booked well so he won't look like a wimp like Dean did.

Carnby

Lemelson Capital founder Emmanuel Lemelson, who manages one of the biggest hedge funds in the world, recently stated that he firmly believes the McMahon family intends to sell WWE.

Lemelson called WWE “clearly an acquisition target,” and said that while he doesn’t expect WWE to have great numbers when they announce the WWE Network subscriber-count on Thursday during their third-quarter conference call, he also doesn’t expect the share price to fall as the McMahon’s will protect shares to keep the sale price up.

He also spoke about his belief that WWE has poor fiscal management, but claimed they have a strong creative management.

There's no way McMahon will ever sell WWE. I'll eat my 9.99 shirt if he does.

Watching the first ROH All Star Extravaganza, starts with a awful backstage bit with Corino and Homicide having a gaijin-off to determine who's the ichiban American-san in Japan. Corino's got his ZERO1 jacket on and goes on about wrestling Kawada, while Homicide's wearing a Ribera jacket and boasts that his finisher is banned in Japan (it wasn't).

Also, the font they used for the on-screen graphics is papyrus.

somedevil

Some Daniel Bryan news:

The 49ers community outreach program helped put together the event in Santa Clara, CA at Buchser Middle School for Be a Star. The people involved RAVED (as in capital letters raved) about how nice Daniel Bryan, his wife and the guy whose name they couldn't remember (Darren Young) were.

Poor Darren Young. lol

Now for Bryan's Injury:

The situation is significant. Bryan made a public appearance on 10/28 in Santa Clara. According to what we were told, even though he was wearing a long sleeve shirt, it was described to us, and photos backed it up, that you could tell Bryan’s left arm looked big and has retained its usual muscle (while not a big muscular guy by wrestler standards, by normal person on the street standards, he’s thickly muscled) and his right arm looked much smaller. We were told there is no timetable for his return nor a guarantee he will return. There have been reports that he’s going to get Tommy John surgery, an elbow procedure common among baseball pitchers, which has a long recovery time. WWE officially has been quiet about his situation publicly but wrestlers have talked about him needing major elbow surgery.

Love his source that says he might not return from this. Alot of this mystery will be cleared up when they tell us what the surgery he is having.

chunk3rvd

Lucha time!!!

cH 341 ON DIRECT TV

Looking forward to thoughts and opinions from anyone watching Lucha Underground. Was hoping I'd be able to find a lamp as no way to watch it in the UK but looks like El Ray is too small to be streaming anywhere. Been excited for this for 2 years now so hoping it's a fun show!

Big One

Banned
I like the promos of each of the wrestlers. Gives wrestlers a lot of depth they wouldn't otherwise have. Wish WWE would do this.

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW MONDAY NITRO 11/11/96

• Chris Benoit vs Jeff Jarrett
  • Malya Hosaka vs Zero
  • Rey Mysterio Jr vs Ciclope
  • Scott Norton vs Lex Luger
  • Amazing French Canadians vs Harlem Heat
  • Konnan vs Chris Jericho
  • Juventud Guerrera vs Miguel Perez
  • Faces of Fear vs The American Males

This show features a European music video from 1992 from Roddy Piper. I have included the link to the video. It is an early 90s love song. From Roddy Piper. To build Hogan vs Piper.

ic3pA0Qa2qOk.gif

icga4MgIkjIYr.gif

is6Y0zhX4VYxv.gif

ibeIGTJLasU3LY.gif

ibkjrKEWaSIPTj.gif

This was the immediate reaction to Piper's video:
iZin1BxLcNFuU.gif

it was described to us, and photos backed it up, that you could tell Bryan’s left arm looked big and has retained its usual muscle (while not a big muscular guy by wrestler standards, by normal person on the street standards, he’s thickly muscled) and his right arm looked much smaller.

He just posted this on Instagram, and you can't compare his arms but his right arm doesn't look small.

http://instagram.com/p/uwTibRSVMX/

He may need surgery on his calves though, lol.

somedevil

He just posted this on Instagram, and you can't compare his arms but his right arm doesn't look small.

http://instagram.com/p/uwTibRSVMX/

He may need surgery on his calves though, lol.

Yeah, I guess all that physical therapy is making him miss leg day. Its just WWE being silent has created stories like this. Just say what surgery he is having or somebody interview him because he tells it like it is.

That really doesn't work as well because its surgery on the elbow.

TheBear

Some Hideo Itami news:

Its good they sent him down so he can adjust so he can work stiff but not to lite which is doing now. I understand that when Bryan talks about a kick of his bursting his eardrum. Its also helps he is doing what Sin Cara wasn't.

I find it funny the stiffest worker in NXT right now is Sasha Banks. lol

How would they re-tape the finish? Do they have another match or do they just redo the spot in front of everyone?

somedevil

How would they re-tape the finish? Do they have another match or do they just redo the spot in front of everyone?

Yep, like Smackdown its taped so they can retape matches or finishes.

In this situation Hideo
was supposed to hit his finisher which is the knee strike that Bryan took from him. So when he did it, it either missed or didn't look good. So he did it again for the win.

LOL VINTAGE TNA

What did they do?

Top Bottom