• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Kaladin

"You might know, I'm a G, but you might not know I'm a 4G, cause I'm well connected."

Whoever wrote that line for last week's NXT needs to be thrown in a jobber match with Brock Lesnar.

Vince selling off WWE is like Nintendo going third party. It could happen. It SHOULD happen. It probably NEEDS to happen, but it ain't going to happen because the people at the top are too proud to admit that they are in the wrong and would just prefer to ride this train off the goddamn cliff it's barreling towards.

looool every question is answered with :" i don want to get into specifics. "

no accountability or reason to change. just pretend like everything is ok. this is why its failing

Anth0ny

Everything's fine damn it

People just weren't subscribing because they didn't like the 6 month commitment. Make sure they know it's only $9.99 on the television, god damn it

jred2k

I'm going to buy Vince a "Never Give Up" towel for Christmas.

People just weren't subscribing because they didn't like the 6 month commitment. Make sure they know it's only $9.99 on the television, god damn it

Cole: "... and get this, King. There's no commitment now. You can subscribe for only January if you want to see the Royal Rumble."
King: "Wow! What a deal! I love no commitments so much I'm go to subscribe every month!"

The $9.99 drinking game is gonna kill people in the first 15 minutes of the show next week.

Gonzalez

Banned
"You might know, I'm a G, but you might not know I'm a 4G, cause I'm well connected."

The line was lame, but Enzo delivered it masterfully.

Enzo has that same natural delivery that The Rock has where he can say something stupid, but for some reason you eat it up, and are behind him 100%. Something that Cena(and eventually Roman) will never be able to do.

jred2k

I can hear the Cena promo on Monday.

"Now the WWE network is just like my relationship with Nikki. There is absolutely no commitment."

Fox318

Watch WWE sold to NBC and within 2 years they shut down wwe.

Wrestling never reaches mainstream levels and John Cena is forced to for Disney and stars in Star Wars.

MeanWhile in Japan

tumblr_n5i3hdiDv41tt2jjyo1_r1_500.gif

The dude that already spent through a bunch of the money he made?

The Ric Flair of Japan.

And I have been reading The Death of WCW 10th Anniversary Edition and I had no idea that how much money some of these guys were making in the 80s and 90s. The fact that Flair is as broke as he is is just mindboggling.

The Ric Flair of Japan.

And I have been reading The Death of WCW 10th Anniversary Edition and I had no idea that how much money some of these guys were making in the 80s and 90s. The fact that Flair is as broke as he is is just mindboggling.

guy had like 3 or 4 divorces. plus there are articles out there where he lived the rid flair lifestyle. limos, booze and first class every night

strobogo

Banned
Kind of interesting that Benoit wasn't cut out of the cruiserweight MNW (his name was, but he was clearly shown in more than just a leg for half a second multiple times), but was cut out of the Jericho one when they showed the Radicalz having jumped ship.

Ric Flair is basically America incarnate. Always spending money, never saving, even when in debt. Borrowing to spend more than he borrowed.

It weird, they launch a network whose main customer they need for it to succeed is the same customer they have marginalized and ignored (with some exceptions) for the last however many years of CenaWinsLol.

Who did they think was going to give them $120 a year to watch NXT and Halloween Havoc 95? The little kid in a cena shirt?

Vylash

tonight's NXT matches:

Carmella vs Emma
NXT Tag Team Championship Number One Contender Battle Royal
Bull Dempsey vs Justin Gabriel
Tony Briggs vs Baron Corbin
Sami Zayn vs Titus O Neil

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Titus is delightful, but he shone a bright light on the biggest problem with Neville.

Dude's a fucking goddamn midget.

Top Bottom