• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Hmm, pretty sure they both did in PWG.

Looking it up, Danielson lost to Jimmy Yang in PWG while ROH champ, lost to KENTA in NOAH and lost to Hero in the TPI. Joe put over Styles in the TPI while ROH champ, also. However, those are all established guys - I can see why ROH might have issue with their champion putting over someone who's just breaking in, especially when he has nothing to do with ROH.

Desmond Wolfe >>>>> McLariat.

Fancy Pants British Wrestling McGuinness > Desmond Wolfe > McLariat

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Speaking of Rock's return run, I actually liked it. The tag match at Survivor Series was good, so was his program with Punk. The first Cena match was fine, too.

tm24

...this guy?

trevor_lee_roster.png
Yep. Debuted at Mystery Vortex II in May where no one knew who he was at all (even got a who are you chant) and by the end of the match the please come back chants were second only to suck her dick in terms of loudest chants of the nights

Oh man, this is the spot that nearly caused the guy in front of me to spill my drink!

strobogo

Banned
Are we talking about Eddie "Eddie Edwards" Edwards getting hired by WWE? Or a different Edwards? Eddie Edwards is BLAND AS FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. He's somehow even more bland than his shit bag partner.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He got clean wins over Angle in his debut right? Then nothing happened.
I was never a fan of his until he went to TNA. Maybe he got insight from other more experienced wrestlers on how to set up his matches, but it was like night and day. He went to Fortune, and he should have been the Orton of that group because he always carried himself and felt like a main eventer, but I think the Chelsea shit held him down. That and no other legends other than Angle wanting to do the job for him. I think he could have been as big as Roode before Roode for them.

That was when they had Doug Williams on the roster too. TNA was good times then.

Sephzilla

Speaking of Rock's return run, I actually liked it. The tag match at Survivor Series was good, so was his program with Punk. The first Cena match was fine, too.

Yeah, the only real bad match during Rock's return run was Twice in a Lifetime and people are really letting that sour their opinion of his run. Rock's return run was infinitely better than Batista's, for reference.

Are we talking about Eddie "Eddie Edwards" Edwards getting hired by WWE? Or a different Edwards? Eddie Edwards is BLAND AS FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. He's somehow even more bland than his shit bag partner.

I really like Eddie "Eddie Edwards" Edwards in the ring, but yeah, he has negative personality to such a degree that it makes Davey Richards look like goddamn Dusty.

strobogo

Banned
I was never a fan of his until he went to TNA. Maybe he got insight from other more experienced wrestlers on how to set up his matches, but it was like night and day. He went to Fortune, and he should have been the Orton of that group because he always carried himself and felt like a main eventer, but I think the Chelsea shit held him down. That and no other legends other than Angle wanting to do the job for him. I think he could have been as big as Roode before Roode for them.

He was definitely way better in TNA. I think there was only so much he could do when there was a regime change right as he was getting his big push and then had his health issues pop up that really ended his career.

Yep. Debuted at Mystery Vortex II in May where no one knew who he was at all (even got a who are you chant) and by the end of the match the please come back chants were second only to suck her dick in terms of loudest chants of the nights

Oh man, this is the spot that nearly caused the guy in front of me to spill my drink!
Huh, okay. My first thought was "...dude's a goober" but now i'm interested

He's the most "indie wrestler" indie wrestler out there

Verendus

Banned
Yeah, the only real bad match during Rock's return run was Twice in a Lifetime and people are really letting that sour their opinion of his run. Rock's return run was infinitely better than Batista's, for reference.
Let's look at this a little differently.

The Rock returned and just remained as popular as he ever was. Nothing changed.

Batista returned and became the biggest heel WWE has had since 2007-2008 with Vickie. In that way, Batista managed to do something different. He changed the name of the game.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kotaro Suzuki's got a good look
140615_AJ_5_11.JPG

And not just because of the Char Aznable tights.

WWE just needs to sign Io Shirai. I would have originally said Act, but they can't sign her even though she would have been perfect.

strobogo

Banned
Both Rock/Punk matches were significantly more interesting and enjoyable than either Rock/Cena match, the second of which being 100% dogshit in every way.

I dunno, Whitmer always went for trunks. Arik Cannon is and was a great proponent of the garbage bag trousers, which is most definitely super goddamn indie.

AR Fox is the most indie wrestler today, however.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I dunno, Whitmer always went for trunks. Arik Cannon is and was a great proponent of the garbage bag trousers, which is most definitely super goddamn indie.

Garbage pants are the indies of yesteryear

Short trunks are DEFINITELY the super goddamn indie of today. Usually with one elbow pad and maybe some wrist tape. Typically worn by a white male with a short haircut of some sort. We call it -- The Austin Aries Effect

06.jpg

AR Fox is indy in his moveset but if we are going for just looks, I will disagree.

Carnby

Guise,

I have a 4 hour interview tomorrow! It will be my third interview with the company. I'll be meeting with the team, manager, and HR. Does this sound promising? Wish me luck !

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
don't worry guys, soon we will see all of them in the E

10426884_10102626812149293_1446754173299359567_n.jpg

too sweet me bro

Look at all those fucking pussies except FE

Kinda pathetic the Everyman is larger than all of these little white kids.

Her Grave's disease

Eh, I think they could work with that if need be. Hansen was blind as fuck and he got super over, I bet WWE would be willing to help ou-

She's not any good

You son of a bitch

Guise,

I have a 4 hour interview tomorrow! It will be my third interview with the company. I'll be meeting with the team, manager, and HR. Does this sound promising? Wish me luck !

Good luck! This is similar to my second interview I had on Thursday. I'm waiting to hear back too. You're at the final stages!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
She's not that good though. She's all look, which can take you far, but hers is just for weeaboo pieces of shit so if you like her enjoy your 1000 year old demons too, you filthy pedos
not really about the pedo shit

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hiroyo Matsumoto got a tryout in August. I forgot about that. Wonder when they reach back about that stuff.
She's not that good though. She's all look, which can take you far, but hers is just for weeaboo pieces of shit so if you like her enjoy your 1000 year old demons too, you filthy pedos
not really about the pedo shit

Literally who is better? She's got more character than any other joshi currently active if you don't count a half-retired, barely walking Dump. Her moveset is solid and unique. You sound like you're just saying this just to say it.
Which one of us owns Senran Kagura? It ain't me friend.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hiroyo Matsumoto got a tryout in August. I forgot about that. Wonder when they reach back about that stuff.

Literally who is better? She's got more character than any other joshi currently active if you don't count a half-retired, barely walking Dump. Her moveset is solid and unique. You sound like you're just saying this just to say it.
Which one of us owns Senran Kagura? It ain't me friend.

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Let's not bring up that gigantic mistake I made thanks to a couple Wrasslegaffers' LIES.

Senran Kagura fuckin sucks, nobody should buy it. Not fun to play.

And yeah she does have more character, it just doesn't do anything for me. Keep in mind I'm a fan of the Ascension so I know looks are important more than skill but still.

How did it go? I can't imagine what a four hour interview will be like.

It went well. What it'll likely be is a collection of separate interviews with multiple people, so get ready to tell the same stories.

They had me take a personality test too. They basically hire based on it, but I doubt you'll have to deal with the same thing.

Cagey

Banned
I tried to find out who it was, and I saw this. Look at this fucking lol-worthy collection of desperate, sad avatars:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=133289315

Swine.

Yes, you read that correctly. The game boasts an underwear lottery feature, in which you can win bras and panties for your waifu character of choice. In the case of normal coins, spending a higher amount increases the chances of getting a new type of underwear. Use a DLC coin, however, which you can purchase on the PSN Store, and you’re guaranteed to get something new.

What the fuck is this?

There's a segment in Silent Hill 2 where there's a dead body laying under a sheet and the main character has different comments the more you press the button next to it.

And after three or so he's just like "No, I can't". I'm at that point with the kagura topic links already~

Top Bottom