• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

Cagey

Banned
I'm looking to buy a few wrestling autobiographies. Does anyone have any suggestions for good ones?

51yF3Hir33L._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

2,931 pages of Bret Hart putting over Bret Hart. Great read though.

Carnby

It went well. What it'll likely be is a collection of separate interviews with multiple people, so get ready to tell the same stories.

They had me take a personality test too. They basically hire based on it, but I doubt you'll have to deal with the same thing.

Personality test? Aw give me a break.

Thanks for the tips. Did they say when you'll know their decision?

Personality test? Aw give me a break.

Thanks for the tips. Did they say when you'll know their decision?

It's an executive thing, the Caliper personality test. Apparently it works. Who knows?

No idea, probably sometime in the next week or so. I'm not too worried about it.

Carnby

It's an executive thing, the Caliper personality test. Apparently it works. Who knows?

No idea, probably sometime in the next week or so. I'm not too worried about it.

I like that confidence. But how can you be sure ?

Im feeling confident because i get the strong impression that they are fast tracking my interview process because im currently applying for a promotion at my current job. They keep asking about the time table of my possible promotion.

somedevil

Raw Viewership for 10/6:

8pm: 3.577
9pm: 3.891
10pm: 3.924

Avg: 3.797

Weak first hour but it grew as the show went on and the 3rd hour was highest which was for the Rock. Up compared to last year.

Plus Punk news:

Former WWE Superstar CM Punk was backstage at Ohio Valley Wrestling's "Saturday Night Special" event in Louisville, Kentucky this past weekend.

This would be the first time that Punk has attended a wrestling show since walking out on WWE earlier this year.

Punk may have been there to support his good friend Cliff Compton, who won the OVW Heavyweight Title that night.

Punk was backstage and reportedly spoke to trainer Rip Rogers, a wrestler named Trailer Park Trash and Compton only. Others backstage were reportedly told to not bother the former WWE Champion. Punk left the arena with Compton and was not seen by fans

Even Wrestlers can annoy Punk as well as fans.

RP912

Banned
Watching Legends of Wrestling and smh what a fucking prick Michael Hayes is. Dude spent most of his time on the roundtable putting himself over, shitting on anybodies thoughts and opinions, and just plain condescending.

What a jackoff...and I felt bad for Joey Styles trying to monitor a discussion on Southern Wrasslin...dude look like a deer surrounded by christmas lights.

somedevil

Advertise Chrisley and random reality tv star...don't say a word about Rock.

#webroke

You should be happy because over 300,000 turned on Raw on the 9pm hour when Dean came out to do his promo.

Seriously, you can say "up from last year" all you want but down 300k from last week, on a show with The Rock on it. Come on.

Who was never advertised to be on the show like you said. Also, what do you want me to say if you get angry about a fact?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How come you aren't posting in that thread? Didn't you buy that game?

No, I bought some shitty 3DS game. Which that game looks the same but still. I got nothin' to say to those mouthbreathers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
John Cena looking out from behind the curtain at that Rusev/Rock promo. Just wringing his hands together as he looks at the heat coming off Rusev, mumbling. "Soon.. Not yet... But soon. Soon you will be mine."

Showaddy

Weren't the dirt sheets saying a while back it was either Rock/Brock or Reigns/Brock at Mania? Wouldn't surprise me if they settled on the latter with Reigns' hernia and Rock's reaction last night.

I like that confidence. But how can you be sure ?

Im feeling confident because i get the strong impression that they are fast tracking my interview process because im currently applying for a promotion at my current job. They keep asking about the time table of my possible promotion.

I'm not. But if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. I'm not going to dwell on it too much.

That sounds like they want to undercut the promotion with a job offer.

RBH

-- Also, the reason I even brought up the idea of Rock vs. Rusev at WrestleMania on Wrestling Observer Radio last night was that it was a discussion point backstage at the show. Not in the sense that it is a match or is going to be a match, only that people were talking about the possibility given that Rock usually humiliates people much worse (Rock bottom, People's elbow, etc.), and they were very protective of Rusev overall. Plus, if Rock was going to make a surprise appearance and the only reason he was there was to just cut a promo on someone and lay them out, there are dozens of guys on the roster who could have been his foil. Personally, I can't imagine them booking that match, although I also couldn't imagine when I first heard about it last January that their idea for John Cena at WrestleMania was for him to wrestle Bray Wyatt, and they did it.
http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...n-to-return-rock-at-mania-raw-rss-issues-more

Carnby

I'm not. But if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. I'm not going to dwell on it too much.

That sounds like they want to undercut the promotion with a job offer.

Man. I wish I was as calm as you. I worry about everything that isn't in my control. Good for you.

Top Bottom