• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

strobogo

Banned
RAW_1115_Photo_284-3035754332.jpg

strobogo

Banned
That hairline is gonna be a killer. He needs to take another month or so off and get hair plugs or something. It's brutal.

Last night his hair looked REALLY bad, particularly when he was going down to the subway. But, I feel he has the kind of character where a messy Larry David style head of hair would just kind of accentuate his don't give no fucks kind of attitude.

while i think talking about Rusev/Rock is stupid because it has 0 chance of happening..having someone other than Cena fighting older established superstars other than Chris "Not relevant since 2004" Jericho can help them a lot.

It sends a message that no one else is worth being in the ring with them, and whether it's true or not, it's hard to make people buy into your superstars when you don't even buy into them.

Say what you want about that walk out, but he was in a match with Bork, Rock and Taker in the last two years. Taker hadn't fought anyone besides HHH/HBK for the 4-5 years before that. People were able to buy into him because you knew even though they were never going to make him #1 over Cena, they still liked him and you weren't wasting your time on another "feed to Cena" guy

too bad he had to be a bitch and walkout

He wasn't being a bitch. They are fucking people over on ppv bonuses, which were a decent chunk of a lot of the income for these guys. Plus he was worn out from the wear and tear on his body from all of the years of doing it without ever really taking any time off. He will be back and probably get the feud and match he has been wanting for years vs. Stone Cold. Vince has a hard on for hiring people back that stand up to him. He has respect for them, unlike a little yes man bitch like DB.

RBH

Spoiler for the opening segment of Smackdown:

*Stephanie McMahon kicks off the SmackDown 15th anniversary show. She talks about SmackDown's history but is interrupted by John Laurinaitis. Laurinaitis says he created the best era in the history of SmackDown - People Power. Teddy Long interrupts and has words with Laurinaitis. They go back and forth on who can make the biggest tag team match. Teddy calls for a 15 man match - 7 Superstars and a mini gator vs. 7 Superstars and a mini bull. It will be Team Teddy vs. Team Johnny tonight. The winner will be the greatest General Manager of all-time.

This sounds amazing.

Last night his hair looked REALLY bad, particularly when he was going down to the subway. But, I feel he has the kind of character where a messy Larry David style head of hair would just kind of accentuate his don't give no fucks kind of attitude.
Yep it was really bad in the subway. His hair was dry so he couldn't matte it down over his forehead. This is a legit issue that people are disregarding. A big part of Ambrose's fan base are fan girls because he's aesthetic. I hope they take him off for a month and let him get plugs or something because if they wait too long it'll be way too obvious he got plugs. Now is the perfect time to do it when only weirdos like myself and stro notice.

MASSIVE SMACKDOWN SPOILER

Johnny Ace is back!
Holy shit!!! Finally!!!!

Fox318

And with the Smackdown Six, you can argue it was the era with the best Tag Team Matches, too, playa.

Guess it all comes down to them wanting to pretend that Benoit never existed. I still believe that his injuries and the WWE workload lead to his actions more than anything else.

Also Eddie's death linked to steroids.

Smackdown spoiler. Another midcarder down the drain.

1. Kane defeated Adam Rose. Kane squashed Rose in under a minute with a chokeslam. The Rosebuds tended to Rose. Kane destroyed all of the Rosebuds with the exception of The Bunny

Fox318

Smackdown spoiler. Another midcarder down the drain.

1. Kane defeated Adam Rose. Kane squashed Rose in under a minute with a chokeslam. The Rosebuds tended to Rose. Kane destroyed all of the Rosebuds with the exception of The Bunny

Masked Kane VS Bunny in Hell in a Cell could be a fun match

Top Bottom