• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

strobogo

Banned
iRC1CWaC41nGw.gif

ird9F82CLwZGt.gif

iAEznx7pJiNnS.gif

Carnby

You guys are the best. Thank you for the congrats. Especially you Bronson.

It's not as simple as it sounds. The company I've working at currently is pushing for me to land a job in their networking department. It would be my big break in specializing in networking. BUT I will have to work overnights.

This new place is general support (not answering phones), server/exchange administration, and I will work closely with the networking team. (Perhaps it will lead to a position in networking). The hours are 9 to 5.

I worked really hard to get that promotion. It's difficult to just walk away from it. But I'm not sure about those hours. Then I remind myself there's more than one way to be a success in IT.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You guys are the best. Thank you for the congrats. Especially you Bronson.

It's not as simple as it sounds. The company I've working at currently is pushing for me to land a job in their networking department. It would be my big break in specializing in networking. BUT I will have to work overnights.

This new place is general support (not answering phones), server/exchange administration, and I will work closely with the networking team. (Perhaps it will lead to a position in networking). The hours are 9 to 5.

I worked really hard to get that promotion. It's difficult to just walk away from it. But I'm not sure about those hours. Then I remind myself there's more than one way to be a success in IT.

Be a genius of hard work, Carnby.

Get money
Get paid
the end.

Congrats, bud! I sympathize with your plight of trying to move up in IT; I'm trying to get my foot in the door/get to a spot with more potential for advancement.

...the Old Beef would make a height joke from this post. But NuBeef instead just wants to wish you luck on career advancement.

Carnby

Congrats, bud! I sympathize with your plight of trying to move up in IT; I'm trying to get my foot in the door/get to a spot with more potential for advancement.

Thanks!

You should PM me. I could share advice and such. Tell me a bit about where you are and what you're trying to do.

Verendus

Banned
I don't know if I'm ready to give up the NWO that soon. This has truly become a way of life now. I'm spray painting desks, and even people at work.

Everywhere I go, I go 4 lyfe 4 lyfe 4 lyfe

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
OH come on guys. A little prestige, please.

What else starts with an N and is prestigious?

NWA

Bruce Tharpe-des Month!

joelseph

After 15+ years in IT I'm looking to get out, advancement is great until you hit the ceiling below middle management. I want to become a farmer or something, corporate work is for the birds.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I would say Bruce Tharpe-des is wasted but he really is gold whenever he shows up. I'm ok with where he is and what he does. Great guy.

Has GFW worked out a deal with the NWA yet? I mean, it seems like it's practically required for every aspiring national promotion to be associated with them before breaking away bitterly.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's a really weird way to spell "Triple H".

Verendus

Banned
And just like poetry, we're right back to the ones who matter most.

Us. The fans. The children of Sports Entertainment. The WWE Universe.

Top Bottom