• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Running around in our underwear making ugly faces

strobogo

Banned
ibfUczeDKQsSal.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Nashvember is only a thing if you guys tear your quads in solidarity and since I know you guys don't have that level of dedication I can say that Nashvember is off.

Btw, remember when we were all excited about an AJ and Paige feud? Good times. Waaaay better in our minds than in reality.

Not I, still annoyed with how they debuted Paige, they should've had a loose alliance at the very least against all the "Total Divas" or whatever.

Showaddy

Not I, still annoyed with how they debuted Paige, they should've had a loose alliance at the very least against all the "Total Divas" or whatever.

What annoys me is that they've been getting regular 15 minute matches at house shows which everyone is raving about, but we get 3 move crap fests on TV and barely 5 minutes at the PPV.

Verendus

Banned
I'm happy that classes are being provided on communication for homeless people. With sign language, he has acquired a skill to potentially find a job once he's released from that facility.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How?

He's this old bloke who hadn't been on screen for a long time and no one really knew, suddenly appearing managing these two young guys who were trying to be put across as radical and cool.

I dunno, it fit well to me.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Don't worry guys, I already have a title and central theme in mind for November. We'll see how October evolves though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's amazing to me that Vince McMahon has this incredible disdain for Southern people. Yet so many of his closest confidants are Southern guys.

RP912

Banned
It's amazing to me that Vince McMahon has this incredible disdain for Southern people. Yet so many of his closest confidants are Southern guys.

Plus the easiest booking for his shows are mainly in southern town to think face>>>>heel.

ALSO he's from the Carolinas....You are not fooling anybody vinnie mac.

Top Bottom