• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

Mrbob

Mostly looking for center...perhaps a backup sf or pf. I really want an upgrade on my center though.

But...it isn't like I need to deal chalmers. I could keep him and make him the 6th man of the year.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
viakado said:
because lebronze is getting mvp this year.

That joke nickname died last summer man. You gotta go with some crabwalk joke now. Get with the times.

I'm home but I don't know if I'm gaming at all yet. I'll post as soon as I know what is going down in the household this evening. If my wife has shows to watch then I can game without guilt.

AirBrian

Yeah, gg. Back and forth all game. Rose got a good look and I've been working on his release so I figured what the hell -- if he misses we go to OT.

I still shot 38% as a team. :-(

Smokey

AirBrian said:
Yeah, gg. Back and forth all game. Rose got a good look and I've been working on his release so I figured what the hell -- if he misses we go to OT.

I still shot 38% as a team. :-(

I shot just as bad just had more fastbreak points and PIP which hid it a bit.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
GG Diddy

I'm loving Big Al :D

he commands so much attention in the post and it allows me to spread the floor nicely

DiddyBop

honestly,im like,why is my team double teaming? and why the fuckkkk did my bigs lay off of love outside of the post? i should adjusted that,oh well,i told yall the twolves were good,lol.jus wait till the rest of you get a taste of big al.

AirBrian

Yeah, I saw you were 0-6 from outside. DJ missed a lot of open looks too. Honestly, you had a ton of open looks and just missed. Welcome to my world. :lol

:-(

EDIT: I'd really like to get another game in tonight. DM or Bob, either of you up for a game?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
AirBrian said:
Yeah, I saw you were 0-6 from outside. DJ missed a lot of open looks too. Honestly, you had a ton of open looks and just missed. Welcome to my world. :lol

:-(

EDIT: I'd really like to get another game in tonight. DM or Bob, either of you up for a game?

check your pm's

gg true, just lost control near the end!

what i dont like is when i pump fake and get you in the air, then i go up to draw the foul and somehow your guy knocks the ball away while he's coming down? :lol give me a break

but i lost the game due to ben wallace controlling dirk :( have to come up with a better plan next time!

Mrbob

Ai and Wade together is the greatest backcourt of all time in the history of nba2k. Of course I'll still screw it up. :lol

Chalmers will be 6th man of the year. Dude is great coming in off the bench for either one.

AirBrian

I was just looking at my schedule and I noticed I only play the Pacers (division rival) once. Why is that? I thought we play all division rivals twice?

DCX

DCX
GG Kirby...The Nuggets let me down this game, they had good looks and missed the big shots, Kobe did his best, i had to use him, he was my best bet :/ Your entire team can shoot and Odom was Shaq, whenever i forced a miss, the fucker was there to turn it into a bucket...it sucked...dumb passes, just a sloppy game, next time will be better :D

DCX

DCX said:
GG Kirby...The Nuggets let me down this game, they had good looks and missed the big shots, Kobe did his best, i had to use him, he was my best bet :/ Your entire team can shoot and Odom was Shaq, whenever i forced a miss, the fucker was there to turn it into a bucket...it sucked...dumb passes, just a sloppy game, next time will be better :D

DCX

I don't know what it is but, Oden got a downgrade ratings wise, but is playing like Olajuwon.
I also have a diamond in the rough, who is playing so money with these latest roster updates.

Kobe was definitely rolling, He was literally playing by himself out there, defense was a nonfactor. Billups, Smith, Kleiza and Martin seemed out of their element, at least in our game. I'm sure you'll work em in there. And when that happens, we'll all be in trouble.

gg man, I'll see you next time :D

Top Bottom