• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

dang i am in a rut. 4 straight losses! 5 more losses and i match my total from last season!

either last year was an absolute fluke (probably), or im just not having much luck right now. i can't get stops when i get a lead or when i need them, and my shooting is very inconsistent. either i'm really good in the first half and horrible in the second, or really horrible in the first half and really good in the 2nd half.

aaaaaaargh!

on the plus side mrbob is on my schedule in week 2, so maybe i can gain some momentum by beating up on a nobody

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dang i am in a rut. 4 straight losses! 5 more losses and i match my total from last season!

either last year was an absolute fluke (probably), or im just not having much luck right now. i can't get stops when i get a lead or when i need them, and my shooting is very inconsistent. either i'm really good in the first half and horrible in the second, or really horrible in the first half and really good in the 2nd half.

aaaaaaargh!

on the plus side mrbob is on my schedule in week 2, so maybe i can gain some momentum by beating up on a nobody

I feel you.

I'm already 1/2 way to my total amount of losses from the regular season in season 6. fuck you derrick rose.

:(

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg true, just lost control near the end!

what i dont like is when i pump fake and get you in the air, then i go up to draw the foul and somehow your guy knocks the ball away while he's coming down? :lol give me a break

but i lost the game due to ben wallace controlling dirk :( have to come up with a better plan next time!

Yeah gg FMT. Ben was a monster there defensively. I was very impressed. I traded him away last season without ever playing a game with him. What a mistake that was.

Finally a win against you though. I'll take it.

Mrbob

Ho ho ho ho FMT.

How can you stop what you can't see? Wade will be running by your defenders and slamming it down all night long.

also guys i am in desperate need of a backup center. pretty much anyone on my roster is available for trade except mcgirk and kidd. i was getting killed with this 67 rated bum in against true, and dampier gets tired so fast my backup will be playing pretty decent minutes

please friends, don't make dirk play center any longer :(

AirBrian

Malleymal, I'm usually available in the evenings after 6 PM (CST). I'm not sure when tonight, but I'll be around probably later than earlier in the evening. Tomorrow evening works too except during Lost (8-9PM?). What's your schedule look like?

DMczaf

I might be able to squeeze a game in tonight, but I'm going to be in classes all day til 7pm. Tomorrow I'm free most of the day.

DCX

DCX
DenogginizerOS said:
How do you set your starting lineup? All I can find is my bench lineup, 3-pt; etc. But no starting lineup.
Set rotations. You have to do it a special way to have it save before gametime though. I didn't know about this til it was to late last season as i had Marbury and the Rooster starting.

DCX

if you can get howards release down he has a really good midrange shot and an awesome inside game. he's also a great rebounder and decent defender overall. i just couldn't make much use of him with his release :(

AirBrian

DenogginizerOS said:
How do you set your starting lineup? All I can find is my bench lineup, 3-pt; etc. But no starting lineup.
Just to expand on DCX's point, make sure to hit the start button to save before you exit the rotation screen.

Birdman02

ecnal said:
still looking for a backup pg/sg.

also, entertaining the idea of trading joe johnson.

I could give up one of my PGs if the price is right. I have Jarrett Jack, TJ Ford and Jamaal Tinsley.....any of them interest you?

ecnal

Birdman02 said:
I could give up one of my PGs if the price is right. I have Jarrett Jack, TJ Ford and Jamaal Tinsley.....any of them interest you?

maybe, i might have found a back up pg. i'll let you know though.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Pending admin approval...

I welcome the newest member of the TimberWolves....

JOSE CALDERON :D

2008_01_23josecalderon1.jpg

On behalf of our organization I would like to wish Randy Foye the best in his future endeavors.

Top Bottom