• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I should have time for one game tonight starting 915 EST. I was on last night practicing from 915EST til about 1045EST. I will be doing the same tonight if I don't hear from anyone. Just let me know.

DenogginizerOS said:
I should have time for one game tonight starting 915 EST. I was on last night practicing from 915EST til about 1045EST. I will be doing the same tonight if I don't hear from anyone. Just let me know.
magic?
spurs here. i'll be home around 5:30pm PST.

Mrbob

DenogginizerOS said:

If no one is available to play a league game let me know I need to scrim me rebuilt team too. :D

Oh wait...we play a league game in week 1! :lol

Don't know if I'm ready for the prime time league play yet!

PS - Don't forget to grab the Dawn of War 2 beta on steam!

AirBrian

Mrbob said:
If no one is available to play a league game let me know I need to scrim me rebuilt team too. :D

Oh wait...we play a league game in week 1! :lol

Don't know if I'm ready for the prime time league play yet!

PS - Don't forget to grab the Dawn of War 2 beta on steam!
Yeah, I was going to send you a message last night to play our league game, but I saw you playing that. :lol Plus it was getting late and I was tired. This old man needs his sleep!

Mrbob

Oh it shows up on the XBL list? This beta is my first foray into games for windows live setup....its ok but not really as functional to use as XBL.

Yeah if I'm playing the beta just send me a message to stop and get my game in. I suppose I should man up and start playing some league games now!

remember, any trades negotiations, rumours, lies you wanna shout out there. Let TNT know and it'll be published.!
vr7wow.jpg

AirBrian

Mrbob said:
Oh it shows up on the XBL list? This beta is my first foray into games for windows live setup....its ok but not really as functional to use as XBL.

Yeah if I'm playing the beta just send me a message to stop and get my game in. I suppose I should man up and start playing some league games now!
Oh you were playing Windows Live? That's cool it shows up on XBL. OK, next time that happens I'll message you.

Hunter D

You nigga's scared of smokey? Man I got lead with his name on it. Revenge for the knicks for giving the rockets their first trophy in the 90's.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
[21:21] *Snip* between u and me...
[21:21] *Snip* smokey aint that good...
[21:21] *Snip* WHen you play him a few times like i have...you take your lumps.
[21:21] *Snip* but you know his plan...

:lol

Zep

Banned
Wow...what dumbass would say something like that? I've only played him twice but hes the real deal(holyfield)

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Memphis Grizzlies
Cleveland Cavaliers
Miami Heat

I'll be available for some games after 10pm EST tonight

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I don't know what my strengths or weaknesses are with the default Magic roster yet so please, stop sending me trade requests.

ecnal

wow, stamina settings need to be re-adjusted.

ginobili with gatorade 5 minutes in to the game? really?

i literally have to swap all my players every 5 minutes and almost all of them are 95+ stamina :lol

ecnal

lol whatever.

when you can barely play 99 stamina players for 1/2 a quarter, there's obviously something wrong.

DiddyBop

it depends on how you run your team and your sliders. jus leave it as is,we had ppl complaining a few weeks ago about not even having to use their subs,now ppl want it back up. we cant keep adjusting the same sliders back and forth to please one crowd one week and another the next.

ecnal

wow, we're at a 35 stamina setting? no wonder...

also, looking at the league sliders wtf is with defensive rebounding and offensive awareness?

they both show as -41. :lol is this a bug or is this why offensive rebounding is insane?

DiddyBop said:
it depends on how you run your team and your sliders. jus leave it as is,we had ppl complaining a few weeks ago about not even having to use their subs,now ppl want it back up. we cant keep adjusting the same sliders back and forth to please one crowd one week and another the next.
i think the sliders we're upped too much. it needs tweaking.

ecnal said:
also, looking at the league sliders wtf is with defensive rebounding and offensive awareness?

they both show as -41. :lol is this a bug or is this why offensive rebounding is insane?
the fuck..?

DiddyBop

im sure its supposed to be 41 each. doubt it actually acts like a -41. didnt notice anything weird in our scrim....except ginoblli sucking:D

ecnal

DiddyBop said:
im sure its supposed to be 41 each. doubt it actually acts like a -41. didnt notice anything weird in our scrim....except ginoblli sucking:D

i think offensive awareness is supposed to be 50, and d-rebounding is supposed to be 65.

that game was laggy. it was going fine till like half time then it kept skipping for me. fucked up my releases and i gave up a 20+ point lead due to it.

ginobili still came through with the clutch freethrows to seal the deal though :D

DiddyBop

we'll scrim again tmw as usual ecnal,i really like foye,big improvement over that waste calderon. and if bibby friggin steals the ball again im going to try my best to injure that lil rat:lol

viak,who do you wanna give me for oneal? hes the only hard nosed defender on my team of softies,gonna take a good deal to give him up.

Smokey

viakado said:
remember, any trades negotiations, rumours, lies you wanna shout out there. Let TNT know and it'll be published.!
vr7wow.jpg

so who said it:lol

that's fine and all, but don't be a pussy whoever said it say it in this thread.

or if you've taken your lumps from me you're that scared that when we play again ill wax that ass even harder so you'd rather stay "anonymous" .

man up . 2-3 of you know so who said it. don't punk out:lol

Sliders have been fixed. I guess this happens whenever I try and change the sliders through the website, but w/e fuck that.

who said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I wanna know, I wanna know your name, your name, your name
Why you gotta be anonymous?
I gotta know, I gotta know your name, your name, your name
Why you gotta be anonymous?

ecnal

sliders fixed: does that also mean the stamina sliders have been re-adjusted?

35 is way too low...

edit: can't wait to see how said it. the drama! :lol

Top Bottom