• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

Smokey

viakado said:
remember, any trades negotiations, rumours, lies you wanna shout out there. Let TNT know and it'll be published.!
vr7wow.jpg

I'm quoting this image again...just because I can. I've already printed i out. Now I need to find some tape to stick it on the corner of my TV and I'm good:lol

ecnal said:
sliders fixed: does that also mean the stamina sliders have been re-adjusted?

35 is way too low...

edit: can't wait to see how said it. the drama!

It's at 39 now. It was at 43 last season. There is a difference in stamina this season from what I've noticed.

AirBrian said:
It sure as hell wasn't me.

Although Derrick Rose does say hi!

You're going to be to this season what Diddy was to me last season, so I hope we play again. Same thing happened this season as last. I make a trade and I lose the game immediately afterwards:lol

Zep said:
guys...i tried to take the rap. He called me a liar :lol

I TRIED. Time for the real guy to fess up!

Liar.

cb3 said:
[21:21] *Snip* between u and me...
[21:21] *Snip* smokey aint that good...
[21:21] *Snip* WHen you play him a few times like i have...you take your lumps.
[21:21] *Snip* but you know his plan...

And I'm very curious as to what my plan is (besides winning my 4th championship..but that's everybody's plan)....

Assuming pheeniks gets his 360 back tomorrow the deadline for week 1 games will be set at next Friday the 30th. Cloudy is getting his internet back this weekend so everything should be a go by the end of the week.

ecnal

Smokey said:
It's at 39 now. It was at 43 last season. There is a difference in stamina this season from what I've noticed.

ya, there is.

2K also lowered 3 PT shooting, but rather than altering their actual game sliders, they just lowered all the players' 3 PT rating.

it appears (from looking at last season's stamina stats for players, and this season's) that they bumped everyone's stamina by +5-10 as well.

i think 39 will probably work. the real problem that i encountered with 35 stamina was that my bench was getting completely tired before my starters were fully ready again.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
for the new page:

Memphis Grizzlies
Cleveland Cavaliers
Miami Heat

I'll be available after the wizards/heat game!

AirBrian

And I agree the fatigue slider is too low. I have to sub out my centers like 2 minutes into the game. And I'm not exaggerating. I noticed it against DM last night. I think I shouldn't have to make any subs until at least halfway through the first quarter.

Malleymal said:
Air brian... in a half hour correct?
You know it!

Smokey

Mrbob said:
Smokey you owe me a scrim! :p

We play at 10Pm central after damages is over. ;)

That's fine.

AirBrian said:
Why does 2K's netcode suck so much ass? Seriously, it makes me angry.

Yeah, just wait it out. It takes way to long to get into the league lobby. Often times you have to keep trying.

damn i am done this season! i can't shoot, i can't play defense.... dirk shot 7-25! that's the first time ive ever shot that badly with him.

thank god i play bob in week 2, otherwise i might go winless the entire season :(

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
damn i am done this season! i can't shoot, i can't play defense.... dirk shot 7-25! that's the first time ive ever shot that badly with him.

thank god i play bob in week 2, otherwise i might go winless the entire season :(

Please.

There are 25+ games left in the season:lol

You need athletes on your team who can get to the hole and finish. Dirk is nice, but he's a shooter, and as you're seeing now if he's off it's bad news. Actually it looks like most of your offensive players are shooters. Looking at your roster you don't really have a lot of athletic players...Stackhouse doesn't count.

Birdman02

FrenchMovieTheme said:

GG, but Dirk was missing some WIIIIIIIIIDE open shots in that one.

I'm just glad I was able to find a free throw shooter before it was too late.

Mrbob

Me and Cerrius made a 4 man trade. Accept it plz smokey. :D

I'm going trade crazy this offseason...big change from last year when I did nothing. :lol

FMT give me dirk your season is over.

DiddyBop

Mrbob said:
Me and Cerrius made a 4 man trade. Accept it plz smokey. :D

I'm going trade crazy this offseason...big change from last year when I did nothing. :lol

FMT give me dirk your season is over.
your show done? this game is a wash :(

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
As former GM of the Heat, I would like to welcome back two men I'm very familiar with.
Chris Quinn and James Jones!!!

Welcome to the TWolves family!!

act_chris_quinn.jpg

3752.jpg

We would like to wish Jose Calderon and Ryan Gomes the best in their future endeavors.

yeah that was a gg birdman. i felt bad about fouling you all those times, but i was down double digits with under 2 mins.... and when you aren't hitting FT's it makes it easier to do :/

but yeah, mcgirk missed a lot of open shots. got to rebound with him and go on a 5 game win streak to get back in this BITCH!

Top Bottom