• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

DCX

DCX
GG Daw...good lord, Garnet is more money than Kobe :/ I love how my team just stopped playing after the half..ugh, i have to find a way to get the Nuggets in a groove, if not my season is over :(

DCX

Smokey

Alright pheeniks has his 360 so as mentioned yesterday...

Deadline for Week 1 games are next Friday Feb 6th

A lot of us have played at least one game though so if we finish before then that'd be even better.

Smokey said:
Alright pheeniks has his 360 so as mentioned yesterday...

Deadline for Week 1 games are next Friday Feb 6th

A lot of us have played at least one game though so if we finish before then that'd be even better.

Hey smokes can you send me an invite? I can't seem to get in or even find a search for it

ok, who wants bowen?

overall: 77
consistency:99
hustle:93
3pt: 81
def awareness: 99
def clutch: 99
durability: 90
lw post def: 94
on ball def: 94
stamina: 90

DiddyBop

after a scrim today i realized oneal is essential for stopping post players. and then i realized youd have duncan and oneal in the post,thats just unacceptable:lol

pheeniks said:
you can thank marc gasol viakado :D
for bowen?
diddy, thomas and oneal's defense are essentially the same. but oneals blocking is 88 to 68.
while thomas rebouding is 90 compared to oneal's 80. and thomas has a much higher steal rate.

viakado said:
for bowen?
diddy, thomas and oneal's defense are essentially the same. but oneals blocking is 88 to 68.
while thomas rebouding is 90 compared to oneal's 80. and thomas has a much higher steal rate.

lol no

DiddyBop

ye ai compared their stats,and oneal's blocking ability and hiehgt make a huge difference. and i have to think about how the trade would benefit you. with oneal and duncan in the post,noo one would be drivin and scoring on you in the post:lol

:lol
you'll get the best perimeter defender. and thomas/oneal post defense is identical. its just oneal's blocking is higher, while thomas' rebounding is higher. which do you value more?

DiddyBop

viakado said:
you'll get the best perimeter defender. and thomas/oneal post defense is identical. its just oneal's blocking is higher, while thomas' rebounding is higher. which do you value more?
bowen's d is overrated though,i still remember eric gordon doing whatever he wanted to him last season:lol we'll see though.

DCX

DCX
viakado said:
I'm interested in Bowen. IM me.

DCX

Smokey

Anonymous said:
Hunter D wasn't very good at all with the Spurs. Come playoff time I'll show you JUST HOW GOOD they can be with a good player. hehe lol

fixed

pheeniks said:
I've searched for "Gaf" "G" "Ga" "Season" "7" "Season7" "GafSeason7"

none of them worked

I don't think there's anything else we can do on our end..i emailed support through the league website :/

ecnal

maybe there's a way to change filters? look for leagues in progress rather than sign up phase.

that might be eliminating gaf from your search.

Smokey

ecnal said:
maybe there's a way to change filters? look for leagues in progress rather than sign up phase.

that might be eliminating gaf from your search.

how do you change filters..?

Searched for it on the website and it appeared...guess it's broken in game..

ecnal

i don't know, i was saying there might be a filter that you can change. because on the 2K website you can search for leagues via sign up phase, in progress, or completed.

thought there might be one in-game.

Try searching "GAF" or "GAFseason7". I think the first one worked for me.

Viakado, I'll be able to play right about 9:15 Eastern. Hopefully that works good for you.

ecnal

ya, i just tried searching for the league in-game as well and it doesn't show up.

there is also no way to filter leagues; the only leagues you can see and search for are ones that are in sign up mode.

Hunter D

viakado said:
umm, it was hunter D though. :/
j/k hunter, just messing with you.
I didn't have Bowen when I played the clippers so don't lie. I would have made it to the second round of the playoffs, but gave it to aka instead to be fair.

Hunter D said:
I didn't have Bowen when I played the clippers so don't lie. I would have made it to the second round of the playoffs, but gave it to aka instead to be fair.
see, proof positive, diddy. did not have bowen.

i rest my case, your honor.
p1_james2.jpg

daw840

DCX said:
GG Daw...good lord, Garnet is more money than Kobe :/ I love how my team just stopped playing after the half..ugh, i have to find a way to get the Nuggets in a groove, if not my season is over :(

DCX

Yeah man GG. Garnett is the only player on my team that I am comfortable with really. I am still trying to get everyone elses release down, but his is easy.

Sam Cassel is on the block if anyone wants a good backup PG

k, diddy. trade sent.
daw840 said:
Yeah man GG. Garnett is the only player on my team that I am comfortable with really. I am still trying to get everyone elses release down, but his is easy.

Sam Cassel is on the block if anyone wants a good backup PG
u, when can we run.?

EDIT:
Chris, im working late tonight. i should be home around 7:30pm PST

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
screw the nuggets for being assholes and only carrying the league minimum of players. less pieces for me to work with on trades.

Top Bottom