• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i know AI's release. i had him in 2k8. its simular.

I think we should give either diddy's or kirby's nephew, whichever one it was, a shot.

Zep

Banned
to answer your question true...i was in such a rush to get this game through. Don't take that as a slight, i was still playing hard. Just didn't think of running plays.

still doesn't mean rip can shoot 3-16..that ridiculous.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
LeBron had the game of the week I think. Almost a triple double

Pts - 27, Reb - 7, Ast - 8, Stl - 2, Blk - 2

Not a bad show LeCrab. Not a bad show at all.

First week done for me. 4-1 record in real life. 3-2 for the kid in the back row there.

Smokey you are the only one to bring down the new and improved Cavs roster. Hopefully I can have a good week too. I've yet to play against several guys in the league still.

We shall see. We shall see. :)

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Truelize said:
First week done for me. 4-1 record in real life. 3-2 for the kid in the back row there.

Smokey you are the only one to bring down the new and improved Cavs roster. Hopefully I can have a good week too. I've yet to play against several guys in the league still.

:rolleyes

Get over yourself :lol

Smokey

Good scrimmage Birdman.

Hope you don't get hit by THA CURSE aka Redd

Truelize said:

Week 2...I return to Quicken Loans Arena.

ecnal

i have to wait till week 3 to see truelize.

i predict j-smoove goes off :D

340x.jpg

Mrbob said:
I don't know if you are joking or not but I'll cautiously take that as a compliment!

I'm almost having as much fun GMing as I am playing!

I think I have a decent starting squad now overall, better balance. But now I need to learn how to use them!

not a joke. You turned Beasley and Chalmers into four other solid players that covered your weaknesses.

charsace

Truelize said:
LeBron had the game of the week I think. Almost a triple double

Pts - 27, Reb - 7, Ast - 8, Stl - 2, Blk - 2

Not a bad show LeCrab. Not a bad show at all.

Carter and Harris>>>>>>>>LeTravel.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
ecnal said:
i have to wait till week 3 to see truelize.

i predict j-smoove goes off :D

Smooth is cheese in this game. At least Bron deserves his rating.

And guys, I'm not a powerhouse in this league. I just had a good first week. Still hoping to just be in every game I play. I hate getting blown out.

* There better not be an admin dumb enough to approve that Beasley, Prince and Maxiell trade. That is straight garbage. *

Birdman02

Smokey said:
Good scrimmage Birdman.

Hope you don't get hit by THA CURSE aka Redd

Week 2...I return to Quicken Loans Arena.

He was 0-9 in the 1st half....I just laughed when I saw that. I was trying to get the releases down for my new guys, but it didn't work out too well. Redd had a decent finish sinking 4 out of his last 5 shots (I think), so I hope I'll have his down for my next league game.

My nephew's GamerTag: HEY LOW 2

He doesn't have access to the Online/Matchup forum at the moment. But his GAF handle is Witness2k9 if you want to shoot him a PM.

I'll tell him to befriend you guys on Xbox Live.

If you need to get into contact with him, I think PM or XBL message will be best.

I'll allow him to view this thread on my account, when need be.

Mrbob

kirbybreezy said:
omg wth is Cerrius doing? Is that a 3 way trade I see cooking up for Beasley?

Zep will have to pay the penalty if he trades Beascheese to Cerrius in the form of a compensatory pick of whoever I want. :D

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:
Zep will have to pay the penalty if he trades Beascheese to Cerrius in the form of a compensatory pick of whoever I want. :D

he wants to trade to viadko first then trade him to cerrius to try and avoid the clause :lol

i told them nothing happens unless you ok it. Zep is gonna be gone for a week so there's no talking to him.

Personally id cockblock it but its up to you

AirBrian

CB3 said:
he wants to trade to viadko first then trade him to cerrius to try and avoid the clause :lol

i told them nothing happens unless you ok it. Zep is gonna be gone for a week so there's no talking to him.

Personally id cockblock it but its up to you
:lol

viakado said:
i wont be home til 5:30pm pst

Shitty. I won't be able to play tonight then. I'm going to watch Lost with my wife at 9 est/6 pst and then I have some stuff I gotta do after that.

I just assumed you'd be able to play at 7 est, because of what you said in your pm.

ChrisJames said:
Shitty. I won't be able to play tonight then. I'm going to watch Lost with my wife at 9 est/6 pst and then I have some stuff I gotta do after that.

I just assumed you'd be able to play at 7 est, because of what you said in your pm.
sorry dude, stuck at work. nothing i can do.

Top Bottom