• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

Zep

Banned
I read it before you edited ;) I liked that version better. Dude, I would honestly think about the trade...But I made an agreement with Bob to NOT trade him.

Gotta keep my word! Without it, AM I A MAN!?

NBAGAF serious business.

Mrbob

God I hate 2k online sometimes.

It booted me from the lobby back to the main screen. I'll be on when I can ChrisJames!

Mrbob

Jesus christ that last game made me want to quit this game forever. :lol

That game was ridiculous. It is one thing to miss wide open shots all game, that's fine. But I was getting destroyed on the boards. I got outrebounded 45 to 24 that game and 16 to 5 on the offense. What a bunch of bullshit.

Mrbob said:
Jesus christ that last game made me want to quit this game forever. :lol

That game was ridiculous. It is one thing to miss wide open shots all game, that's fine. But I was getting destroyed on the boards. I got outrebounded 45 to 24 that game and 16 to 5 on the offense. What a bunch of bullshit.
oberto just got 11 boards in my last game. just saying.

Yeah, that was a really rough game for you Bob. You should've kept shooting with Horford! He couldn't miss in the first quarter. I'm surprised I was able to out-rebound you so much...

Anyways, GG. I'm sure you'll find your groove, you've got a really good team.

Mrbob

Lol unbelievable.

Great game airbrian...I keep on losing in the craziest ways.

Wade has a clear path to the rim with 2 seconds left. He goes for a fucking layup instead of a jam and gets it blocked with time expiring.

AirBrian

If I had left Gordon in, Wade dunks that. Fear the Sef. :lol (Although honestly I was waiting for a whistle. It is Wade after all.)

We both could be dangerous if we could hold onto a lead!

Mrbob

Oh and I have to say I hate how defenses can recover on strips to stop fast breaks. I don't know how you guys do it but I keep on getting blocked on fast break dunks from behind. It is kind of annoying. I had 3 in the game against the bucks and 2 against the bulls. I don't know how it happens I intercept the pass, throw it up court to wade. He goes for the dunk and then all of a sudden the ball falls out from behind. It is like the game slows down during dunks and if you time the button press right you can strip the ball from behind.

Truelize said:
What is the trade that bob is doing? I can't see it on my blackberry
here you go.

2ljng2x.jpg

ecnal

lol wait, denog quit? wtf... he had the magic too :lol

didn't he quit last season too, but came back?

how in the world was he allowed back in... he basically stole a draft pick from someone who would have stayed and played out the entire season.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That someone was me. I wanted the magic but he said he would play.

Hey denogg, that's for taking the team I wanted and not even making it past week one.
I was against you joining in the first place but thought I'd give you a shot.
I will personally make sure your not part of any future nba nfl ncaa or any others leagues I'm a part of.

Love always
CB

Where did you find that picture of AI, Viakado...looks like he's about to break his own arm with a 360 crossover lol.

Why the hell does no one hold onto this guy, I don't get it. His shot is not hard to use.

edit: Nice quote of the day (Zep)

Smokey

kirbybreezy said:
Where did you find that picture of AI, Viakado...looks like he's about to break his own arm with a 360 crossover lol.

Why the hell does no one hold onto this guy, I don't get it. His shot is not hard to use.

edit: Nice quote of the day (Zep)

check your pm

Zep

Banned
I didn't write that.. Would never put Fmt's business out there like that!

oh hey...one of my opponents wanna play?! I only leave until next monday tomorrow!

been asking for a week now..

smokey, give me all the wins...

Mrbob

Don't worry, I thought about it for a day and am getting him back. :D Viakado gave me a clause in the trade where if I decided I wanted AI back I could have him. I decided to take him up on the offer today.

Is it possible for one person to play with two teams? Maybe I'll give a stab at taking on the magic with the heat. Or can we MRSPARKLE the magic?

Mrbob

Who is CB3? /whistles

So is anyone going to take over for the magic? They are next on my schedule and I would rather play someone than get a free win.

Top Bottom