• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

charsace

DMczaf said:
Of course im going to turn it over when 4 people always come swarming with X mash when i touch the ball. WTF
Excuses.:D

Vick I had 11 points on 4 of 5 shooting 7asts, 2 steals. Me>>>>>>>>>You.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DMczaf said:
Of course im going to turn it over when 4 people always come swarming with X mash when i touch the ball. WTF

:lol :lol :lol that was the funniest shit. i started doing it at first just to help but later just seeing everyone do that was hillarious

dfu4w5.jpg

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Pne announcement to make regarding the new look pistons.
Due to new ownership all trade clauses made by old ownership are void.

Beasley is now tradeable.

:)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Ok you guys, come in there and lay out the three way trade that is happening.

Fitting that is the trade deadline in the NBA.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
FrenchMovieTheme said:
is cerrius the wolves? if so that trade has to have bobs approval.

any trade involving beasley going to cerrius has to be approved by bob

Not anymore. That agreement between Bob and Zep is dead due to Zep leaving the league. I made it know just up the page a bit.

New ownership doesn't take on previous ownership's verbal trade clauses.

lol thats bogus. the rule wasn't "zep can't trade beasley to cerrius" it was beasley can't be traded to cerrius without bobs consent.

not that i really care anyways. beasley is dirty as fuck and i would like him out of my division!

Mrbob

Bullshit.

New Ownership has to take on the debt of previous ownership.

I've never seen a new owner get a clean slate.

New Cubs owner didn't get out of the debts own from the Tribune company when he purchased the team. No one does.

This league is retarded. Everyone bitches at me not to give Cerrius beasley so I make it possible, and then he is allowed to get him back. You guys making your own bed here by giving him a player he absolutely abuses people with. Oh well your own fault.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
:D :D :D

I don't care if I lose the rest of my games this season, I'm just happy I was able to get Beez on my squad.

Top Bottom