• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i agree with you bob. should have gotten the word from smokey first. meh, what can you do.

if karma exists, beasley will get injured his first game

Actually I handle trades FMT. Smokey stepped back from that a while back.
It's really not a big deal. Bob made a deal with Zep. Zep is gone. Deal is dead.

If I veto a verbal agreement that DCX and Viakado made then it's only fair that I use this opportunity to veto Bob and Zep's verbal agreement

For the future: NO VERBAL AGREEMENTS in trades. NONE.

Actually I handle trades FMT. Smokey stepped back from that a while back.
It's really not a big deal. Bob made a deal with Zep. Zep is gone. Deal is dead.

If I veto a verbal agreement that DCX and Viakado made then it's only fair that I use this opportunity to veto Bob and Zep's verbal agreement

well, it is smokeys league. you didn't even think to consult him first and discuss it?

what's done is done but it's just odd that you did this in one night without any discussion.

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well, it is smokeys league. you didn't even think to consult him first and discuss it?

what's done is done but it's just odd that you did this in one night without any discussion.

I knew about it, but I told kado to talk to you all about it. I stopped dealing with trades after that who debacle a few weeks ago.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
f56m9u.jpg

well he didn't talk to everyone, just truelize.

not even sure why im arguing about it, this is bobs fight!

in other news, i have crawled back to a somewhat respectable status.... 6-9 after an 1-6 start!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
FrenchMovieTheme said:

Um. I Handle trades. After all the garbage that happened with Viakado's fire sale a couple of weeks ago Smokey washed his hands of it. Wasn't worth the annoyance for him.

So simmer down a bit.

Mrbob

I really don't care about the trade clause as much as the short term memory of this league. I was hounded here and on aim to not give Cerrius beasley, and then he gets him back before the deadline is over. History doomed to repeat itself and all that jazz yadda yadda.

Smokey

Malley + Konex are the only two who have not played a single game. Malley is banned so you have to get at him through XBL, and Konex doesn't check the thread too often so PM him if you need to play and he's usually quick to respond...

A couple other little things...

Trade deadline is the end of this play week (Monday). I'll start posting the overall standings like I did starting in week 4 since we'll be halfway finished, and that's usually when the playoff race starts to heat up.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
in other news, i have crawled back to a somewhat respectable status.... 6-9 after an 1-6 start!

Sittin' in the 8th spot in Black conference :). Now's the time to make a push, middle of the season!

daw840

AB,

If you are going to be around at all tonight just let me know. I am going to another friends house and maybe we can connect there. Same for you Chris.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
If you guys would like it, I will resign as admin. I'm cool with that. Whoever said the quote can take over and probably do a much better job.

Just let me know. :)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
He looks like Rihanna in that new picture... :lol

The actual beating is not funny and i fully intend to hunt Chris Brown down and beat his ass for messing with my girl

Mrbob

You know whats almost better than the trade which went down.

I have Detroit, Memphis, and Minnesota all in my sights in week 4 on my schedule. Karma about to hit Dwade style on all you bitches.

Mrbob

Uhhhh, does someone else want to play with the heat?

I think I'm done with this league....sick of missing wide open shots all game. I set my guys up. Clank clank clank.

DMczaf

MrBob's Quit Tour continues!

Madden - Check!

NCAA Online Dynasty - Check!

NBA 2K9 - Check!

Next up on the schedule, MLB The Show!

Mrbob

lol it isn't just that.

There were two plays were four to five offensive rebounds were made and I got nailed on a 3. Then I get called on a goal tending for a 3 the next play.

Offensive rebounds 14 to 7 again...getting crazy I'm sick of getting crushed on the boards with guys underneath the hoop.

6 point swing in the 4th between that and the goal tending play.

Mrbob

BTW DM SUCK IT I am not quitting, just frustrated because I keep on losing due to things out of my control.

I'm going to kill some orks in dawn of war 2 now.

i'll switch teams with you bob!

when i sense the game getting out of control i just slow things the fuck down, make sure my defense is always set, and just take it possession by possession

Smokey said:
since kado is being wimpy does anybody want to scrimmage
traffic is wimpy now??? fu!
pheeniks, let's scrim.

edit:
pistons here. im available tonight.
@ Indiana Pacers
@ New Orleans Hornets
@ Utah Jazz
@ New Jersey Nets

Smokey

After much practicing I'm hoping I finally figured out Redd's release. Here's what he had in my 5 ranked online matches. We know how ranked matches can get, but I tried to play like I would in the leagues (running plays etc):

31 pts W
46 pts L
33 pts W
45 pts W
30 pts 6-8 3pt fg W

Now if I can get these in the league I'll be alright!

Top Bottom