• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

Damn Viakamo, thanks for not running the score and your stats up at the end of the game [/sarcasm]. Seriously, did you really need to shoot those 3's with Rip in the last 2 minutes? He ended up with 45 points, so I'm sure you're happy...

i have the dumbest team in this league. they 1) can't pass 2) can't shoot 3) can't defend 4) sheed plays for 5 minutes before expiring

Birdman02

Jazz
Nets
Hornets

Any of you available for a game in the next 20-30 minutes? I should be on later tonight too, so post in here or msg me on xbl if you guys are gonna be able to play.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Timberwolves (looking forward to the chaos that this game will be :D)
Celtics
Bobcats
Magic
Blazers

I'm home today and available to play. Message here but you will likely have a better chance of just messaging me on Live.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i want you in the playoffs DM! I WANT YOU!!!!!

3298197927_3422153487.jpg

Barrage

Yes, i'm on a different connection.

2K being shit sucks, but let's not invoke Live here. That's like saying "OMG Mcdonald's sucks, let's eat broken glass"

Bucks here. I'll be able to get a couple games in tomorrow night, starting around 9 EST. I'll also be able to play Monday evening, anytime after 5:30 EST.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
The servers went down as HeyLow2 and I went into second overtime in our game. It was a freakin amazing game too. Some of the plays in the 4th quarter and the OT session were epic.

And just so people know I thought HeyLow2 played a good game. Swung the ball around a lot and found good shots for his guys. Howard dominated the glass of course but he never once used the pass to trailer/dunk play.

Really great game.

Birdman02

GG, Chars. VC was dunking on pretty much my whole team for alot of the 3rd and 4th quarters....no one on my team could stay in front him. Thankfully, my team was hitting their shots (even some highly contested ones), or it would have been much closer.

Also, Jefferson's strong play continued....17 pts on 7/13 shooting, 3/4 3-pt land!! Not that anyone cares!!

Top Bottom